+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The pseudo support

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpumpkin View Post
    I use this build on 1st Boss in BoS. When boss is pulled away threashers maw does not cast. What do you do then.

Thanks

Attilathebun
    If you are at range you can do :
    Fury macro 1 time -> Savage Blow -> Fury macro 1 time -> SS -> Fury Blast -> Fury macro 1 time (40 fury) -> Molten Wave -> Air Lash
    It will go back to harmony after Molten Wave and you can start from the beginning again.
    Same rotation but you skip cunning macro and thresher.

Rift Disciple

You should remove forced apathy from your guides because archon never allows to use it and it confuses really hard. Press Ctrl+F and type "forced" in search string of your browser so you can find all uses of it. You should at least note everywhere that it is optional and can be used only if no archon spamming it's override to avoid unnecessary confuses. I nearly killed few archons for this already.
    Last edited by ThreadSafe; 03-23-2021 at 05:23 PM.

Rift Disciple

I just noted that your opening and main rotation is exactly the same but you don't have "Serpent Tooth" in your main rotation... Is it mistake or i don't see something?
    UPD: my parse % is exactly the same as yours and you have 1.3% serpent so you definitely have duplicated sequence in your opener. Trying this first time so made few mistakes. There is also broken "Harmony of Life" buff which reduces DPS hugely https://youtu.be/6XmfelbtNeE
    Riftmeter detailed report in the end of the video. Also i don't see any reason to use priorities here since your rotation is fully determined. This rotation is just "Building fury" -> "SS" + "Serpent" + "Blast" -> "Molten bridge to full cunning" -> "Thresher's bridge to perfect Harmony" -> Savage Blow -> repeat which represent fastest possible cycle between fury and cunning. You skip Thresher's if cunning macro is instant cast.
    UPD2: just realized that there is no SCALD
    Last edited by ThreadSafe; 03-30-2021 at 11:33 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadSafe View Post
    I just noted that your opening and main rotation is exactly the same but you don't have "Serpent Tooth" in your main rotation... Is it mistake or i don't see something?
    UPD: my parse % is exactly the same as yours and you have 1.3% serpent so you definitely have duplicated sequence in your opener. Trying this first time so made few mistakes https://youtu.be/6XmfelbtNeE
    Riftmeter detailed report in the end of the video. Also i don't see any reason to use priorities here since your rotation is fully determined. This rotation is just "Building fury" -> "SS" + "Serpent" + "Blast" -> "Molten bridge to full cunning" -> "Thresher's bridge to perfect Harmony" -> Savage Blow -> repeat which represent fastest possible cycle between fury and cunning. You skip Thresher's if cunning macro is instant cast.
    UPD2: just realized that there is no SCALD
    No , no scald here.
    Serpent tooth is inside the Fury blast macro, since it's ogcd you'll cast it at that moment.
    Some people prefer priority list over a rotation, that's why it's here too.
    Also it's nearly 1 years old now, my parse change since then but i don't play that much so didn't took time to made a new one.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    Some people prefer priority list over a rotation, that's why it's here too.
    So there is no "Mystic" buffs in your priorities. You skip them? It's not that easy to find answer in 3 pages of this topic, it's probably better to make notes in guide post.

Rift Chaser

So there is no "Mystic" buffs in your priorities. You skip them? It's not that easy to find answer in 3 pages of this topic, it's probably better to make notes in guide post.
    Because if you knew how to read your spells and tree before talking you should note that "Mystic" buffs are passive and don't require any management.
    Supports buff are provided by the archon/oracle/bard, so they act like normal spells anyway.

Rift Disciple

Supports buff <...> act like normal spells anyway.
    I still not sure should i use them or skip according to your priorities because you using them in "rotation" If you make priority list and skip some spells it usually means that priority is "never".
    UPD: Actually "Share the wealth" makes mystic spells "self buffs" at least so priority should be high if it's gone.
    UPD2: I just noted that "Harmony of life" is randomly bugged so you have to switch your spec to repair it and it will result in significant damage boost. >>>THIS IS NOT NOTED IN GUIDE<<<
    UPD3: Fixed "Harmony of life" and remade my dummy test. As you can see it's huge. https://youtu.be/TEFg4SsHAvs
    You also can see that mage DPS is garbage compared to support primalist. And you still call people who play mages unskilled after that. Actually any mage soul is harder than this easy ********.
    Last edited by ThreadSafe; 03-27-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Looks like someone took the advice to ''Take time with learning the game and gearing up'' a littlebit too serious.

Harmony of Life does not activate if you manipulate the Harmony bar out of combat.
    It takes a shuffle in mastery or a spec swich. Guess why people use Titan's Ram to get 100 fury.

With or without harmony, Melee Pseudo still is what it is and the easy opener will naturally bypass the inconvenience for casual applications. (no countdown, suboptimal gear, sunday runs)

Alot of guide Op's don't even play anymore. Yet they sometimes log back in because someone dmed them about ''hey someone has a question in Rift forums'' Just to read this kind of junk.

Forums pretty much turned into a diary of some single dude's slow learning and progression courve.

Regarding the amount of ''outdated edits'': Considering that the majority of things posted will turn into ''outdated'' once the experience catches up; Why not spare everyone the wild and mostly weird texts in the first place?
    99.9% of texts from that particular someone will be ''outdated'' just with a little time anyway.

It is completely fine feeling good about finding hickups and bugs by yourself, figuring how Mana Wrench or other abilities work, but straight up assuming that everyone else has at best the same/ less experience is downright silly; And not every breakthrough on understanding basic mechanics needs a full discussion.

Maybe there is someone interested in a Discord channel for ''Toxic dude slowly learning the game- daily updates''
    Worth a shot

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SKone View Post
    EDIT:
    Whatever
    I realized a long time ago that lot of people here do not learn anything
    It looks like discussing me in each topic is the best activity for the majority in this game
    advice to ''Take time with learning the game and gearing up''
    Alot of guide Op's don't even play anymore.
    I don't care, say hello to Shas
    but straight up assuming that everyone else has at best the same/ less experience is downright silly
    I don't care about your opinion
    ''outdated edits''
    If you smart enough you can see that my first post is improved by those edits so you or someone else can save some time because i cleaned it up and packed in single post while removing unnecessary reactions to trolling by unnecessary people like you and fixing some small mistakes which is normal for human being. This whole post will probably become this "outdated edit" for obvious reasons.
    Just to read this kind of junk.
    That's what i did just now. When i pointing to possible improvements, you just trolling. I wasted lot of time to filter garbage from topic starter's post just because he dont want cleanup.

Also:
    Start at 100 fury
    I don't see any reason why not to explain this. It looks like you want people to ask you again and again instead of making good guide.
    Since i blacklisted you already, i don't really want you to answer, but it might be useful for you or someone else.
    Last edited by ThreadSafe; 03-28-2021 at 06:05 AM.

Rift Disciple

I'm still not sure, but it probably should look this way:
    Preparation:
    Switch to 21+titan spec -> Cast Ram for 100 fury -> switch back -> use buffs
    Opener:
    There is no opener
    Rotation:
    SS+Blast->Fury->Molten->Cunning->Thresher's->Fury->Savage->Fury-> REPEAT
    Skip Thresher's if in true Harmony (0 cunning) >>THIS IS NOT REALLY NECESSARY SO YOU CAN MAKE MISTAKE HERE WITH LITTLE PENALTY<<
    By skipping LSS on SS proc (80 fury) you can try to improve Molten stacks uptime and Blast frequency. Note that SS is better than LSS. You also can skip Savage Blow if you want to switch targets.
    Easy to play, efficient but melee spec.
    Last edited by ThreadSafe; 03-30-2021 at 12:25 AM.

Rift Chaser

I'm still not sure, but it probably should look this way:
    Preparation:
    Switch to 21+titan spec -> Cast Ram for 100 fury -> switch back -> use buffs
    Opener:
    There is no opener
    Rotation:
    SS+Blast->Fury->Molten->Cunning->Thresher's->Fury->Savage->Fury-> REPEAT
    Skip Thresher's if in true Harmony (0 cunning) >>THIS IS NOT REALLY NECESSARY SO YOU CAN MAKE MISTAKE HERE WITH LITTLE PENALTY<<
    This rotation doesn't allow you to maintain molten stacks.
    Easy to play, efficient but melee spec.
    Don't try to act smart when you just copy paste what i wrote in the guide ... you're embarassing yourself even more.

Start at 100 fury,
    SS -> FuryBlast macro -> Fury macro 1 time -> Molten Wave -> Cunning macro -> Thresher's Maw -> Fury macro 1 time -> Savage Blow -> Fury macro 1 time
    This guide has been here for nearly 3 years now, you're the only dumb one who can't understand anything writen inside, you should question yourself before speaking. I don't wait answer since you ignored me in game when i spoke things you couldn't answer and couldn't back up your words.

Rift Disciple

You write your rotation 3 times in your guide. I write it once. Effect is the same. It looks like dumb is you. Each of your guides have something dumb which confuses and YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO FIX IT which is most important part. You better keep your dirty tongue to yourself at all.
    fell free to give feedback
    Sure
    you couldn't back up your words.
    I don't care about your opinion. You cant prove your words.

Instead of improving something you can only trash talk (you and your trash talking friends). You should thank me because i'm doing your job.
    Don't try to act smart
    Sure, if you want me to act dumb, i'll try Looks fun

UPD: I should confess that people sometimes looks dumb after my edits but this isn't my goal, just side effect
    Last edited by ThreadSafe; 03-29-2021 at 10:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3