+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hokhmah
  • 1 Post By Dexel

Thread: [4.4] 26 Vulcanist

Telaran

Default [4.4] 26 Vulcanist

Hi everyone,

After the 4.4 changes , and the nerf of our dps specs, i tried to find something better, and i think i got something good enough to show here.

Soul tree :

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...yF952/!b8|_vPw
    Primal lord can be switch for anything , you just need 4/4 in any AP boost.

Legendaries :
    Primal avatar : Drake
    Fury blast
    Molten wave
    Scald
    Flamewalker

Playstyle :

Buffs :
    Infusion
    Font of wit

Opener :
    Prepull place your flashpoint beacon to get 5 flashpoint stack.
    Precision bolt -> Scald*2

Rotation :
    Spam till 100 fury -> Molten wave -> spam 100 fury -> Fury blast -> start again the rotation
    Keep Scald and Precise aim up
    Use Primal avatar when up

Macros :

Spam :
    #show Rage spike
    cast Stroke of Brilliance
    cast Flamewalker
    cast Vorpal Salvo
    cast Rage Spike
    cast Scald
    cast @self Spiritualism

Fury blast macro :
    #show Fury blast
    use Reliquary of Rage
    cast Fury Blast

Seperate keys :
    Scald , Precision bolt , Molten wave , Primal avatar : Drake , Lava lance(Interrupt) and Expulse(Purge)

DPS :
    I mainly play tank on my primalist , so my gear isn't really dps oriented, but i manage to get around 1.150M and 1.250M dps on dummy , depending on the crit i make.
    My stats , without any spec,vial and stone are :
    AP : 40364
    CC : 35711
    CP : 8694

Parse is done with eternal buff , no stone , no vial and no feast on a lvl 72 dummy
    [4.4] 26 Vulcanist-26vulca-4.4.jpg

Notes :

I'm sure this spec can be improve but it's good enough for people with lower gear , and don't want to bother with a "difficult" playstyle.
    Maybe some of you with a fr better gear can try this out , and we could try to improve it.

Let me know if you find it usefull , thanks for reading this , and good luck everyone !

Hokhmah@Brutwacht
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 07-08-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Shadowlander

Thanks for this- just switched from Prime to play Primalist and like to tank so perfect timing!!

Is this ok for levelling..?

Telaran

This spec rely on the legendaries spells for his dps , so i don't think it will be great for lvling , you can use it , but another spec would be better.

I did my lvling in maelstrom , however dervish should be better for it , since you have some cleave , passive heal, a spell that prevent you from dying.

Shadowlander

being a selfish so and so....are there kalerts for this as I just can't get that mod to work for me....grr

Soulwalker

How about this?

KA::A2ZsNeNqVkmtLwzAUhv9Kf8HMrWlLPqWXgKAiOvHLoMQ1l WAvo4mOof53k8xLB3MoJyVpzuH
    t856e60mttVER1z2DbMk2ndypKRyFi+tZmgOYIcILglBGAS8RA 67OVwEXN7q1rJRWnq3uzlfyQXf
    a7mq9HgezsqrfKGNr3ajB6larpt4q+TQoYxZNY1gaE5YBykjqF 3TBiupqWd34EwyBgSNafl2HNxq
    +LN4ux86qYUa/sHJ6VDbc+NgXRPfyRTGOClqQBEGAShxXOT5hQjvuTwebSfey08 5DH8TqrRML7BB
    iwlKEj8ODBSBe2W8nLNyuZdeccLDPc4KSBIACkJjkqKLxn39AL 1Vn7DT2tfFK+6aTmKUQswT5BRe
    x03o1Vq6fzPtB+734J/tFJZY//OKbXzxPuyjvpLEnTMyKOBKCwAJSmEBY0pT82Yka1PS4e1Cyh8F
    Fliau++iX7s/Zj/VdjIONxja61/Zw+j2KI56leVLiTPAqpzjBOSjFfwendWL12NZbbfeDQ2jGKHQ
    qhIQH/zr34hj8B0d+Heg

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hereward View Post
    being a selfish so and so....are there kalerts for this as I just can't get that mod to work for me....grr
    I don't use kalert with this spec , but the set dexel post is good , maybe one more alert for the beacon buff can be added , in case you go a bit too far away from it.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 05-21-2018 at 03:27 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dexel View Post
    How about this?

KA::A2ZsNeNqVkmtLwzAUhv9Kf8HMrWlLPqWXgKAiOvHLoMQ1l WAvo4mOof53k8xLB3MoJyVpzuH
    t856e60mttVER1z2DbMk2ndypKRyFi+tZmgOYIcILglBGAS8RA 67OVwEXN7q1rJRWnq3uzlfyQXf
    a7mq9HgezsqrfKGNr3ajB6larpt4q+TQoYxZNY1gaE5YBykjqF 3TBiupqWd34EwyBgSNafl2HNxq
    +LN4ux86qYUa/sHJ6VDbc+NgXRPfyRTGOClqQBEGAShxXOT5hQjvuTwebSfey08 5DH8TqrRML7BB
    iwlKEj8ODBSBe2W8nLNyuZdeccLDPc4KSBIACkJjkqKLxn39AL 1Vn7DT2tfFK+6aTmKUQswT5BRe
    x03o1Vq6fzPtB+734J/tFJZY//OKbXzxPuyjvpLEnTMyKOBKCwAJSmEBY0pT82Yka1PS4e1Cyh8F
    Fliau++iX7s/Zj/VdjIONxja61/Zw+j2KI56leVLiTPAqpzjBOSjFfwendWL12NZbbfeDQ2jGKHQ
    qhIQH/zr34hj8B0d+Heg
    ..what does this mean. i'm absolutly clueless

Telaran

it's a karuul alert set , it works with karuul addon , you just copy paste it , and it show you the buff and debuff you want tot rack on the target.

if you want more detail you can click here.

Soulwalker

Thank you very much Hokhmah!

Prophet of Telara

So this spec is now better than - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ting-spec.html ?
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    So this spec is now better than - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ting-spec.html ?
    It's still lower than the other one , but it's a lot easier to play. You don't need to focus on SS, on rage of the beast stacks ,you have instant scald, just spam till 100 fury and FB/MW.
    It could be a nice spec to learn how to manage FB and MW, and after that switching to the other one.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 05-22-2018 at 01:51 PM.

easier than 21/18 but i am parsing about 350k lower also

I think even with the recent nerf 21/18 is still probably our only decent sustained DPS spec.
    Last edited by PrincessToxic; 05-23-2018 at 01:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread