+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4.3 QUACKQUACK FB BLAST EXPLOITING SPEC

Rift Disciple

Default 4.3 QUACKQUACK FB BLAST EXPLOITING SPEC

So many people asked my spec so I decided to write a guide.

I think My number is due to my gears and Fury Blast which is super much more op than Rogue's HFB that is only useful for aoe and trash for ST, but anyway. this is my spec and how I handle it.

Anyway. prim's current stance is absolutely op so Dev needs to adjust it as soon as possible. That's the only way to ease many people who is exhausted by unbalanced status. I usually wouldn't care about balance because I'm handling two top op classes.
    However, from this expansion, I am VERYVERY tired to listen to crying. So, plz correct unbalances at this moment.

Too much talks.

Here is the guide.

Added easy version rotation and some more details. Almost same.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 01-29-2018 at 06:15 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Just wondering why you don't have Serpent Tooth in the macro. It's an ocd ability and doesn't eat stacks of RoB.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    Just wondering why you don't have Serpent Tooth in the macro. It's an ocd ability and doesn't eat stacks of RoB.
    it consumes ROTB
    <Unicef>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    it consumes ROTB
    Sorry. confused. Not ROTB but I and my prim mates are considering whether to use even "spiritualism" by manual or not because it consumes "proceed SS".

that's the reason.

If serpent consumes, proceed SS or even LSS, it's a quite big loss.

And too tired to handle Serpent tooth by manual. there are so many other things to concern.

If you can just handle it separately, maybe it can be gain. otherwise, it's not good to use.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 01-03-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    <Unicef>

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't considering it using the proced SS and understand why that would be a loss. Appreciate it!
    Last edited by Nuitari; 01-03-2018 at 07:51 PM.

BMX
    Champion

Anyway. prim's current stance is absolutely op so Dev needs to adjust it as soon as possible. That's the only way to ease many people who is exhausted by unbalanced status. I usually wouldn't care about balance because I'm handling two top op classes.
    However, from this expansion, I am VERYVERY tired to listen to crying. So, plz correct unbalances at this moment.

Too much talks.
    God forbid "BALANCE" would include buffing another class!!!
    Cause that would require effort and nerfs take seconds to do...
    Banned

I am just level 67 but very interested in learning this spec before reaching 70. Can you tell me which are best legendaries to take as I level? and do you by chance have a Karuul alert?
    Have you ever wanted to?

Rift Disciple

<Unicef>

Soulwalker

If you are at 80 fury, macro together serpent tooth and scything strike, so that even if you do have a scything strike proc, it is better spent on the serpent tooth than the manually casted scything strike.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Asphinx View Post
    If you are at 80 fury, macro together serpent tooth and scything strike, so that even if you do have a scything strike proc, it is better spent on the serpent tooth than the manually casted scything strike.
    No...use it on fury blast even at 80. Always. Forget Serpent tooth exists. It's a dps loss unless you super micro manage it on its own button.
    Last edited by Wynford; 02-01-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    Wynford@Greybriar (Cleric) - Martyrdom@Greybriar (Primalist) - Salmoneus@Greybriar (Mage)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wynford View Post
    No...use it on fury blast even at 80. Always. Forget Serpent tooth exists. It's a dps loss unless you super micro manage it on its own button.
    Wynford, you are missing my point. you would NEVER cast fury blast at 80 fury without a proc of scything strike. if you are at 80 fury without a proc, it is a dps gain to cast scything strike and get fury to 100. therefore, if you are casting scything strike, macro serpent tooth to the attack. if you do have a scything strike proc at 80 fury, odds are you will not be pressing the scything strike/ serpent strike macro in the first place.
    Serpent tooth does not consume stacks of rage of the beast, but does consume scything strike. If you are pressing to manually cast scything strike, then it is because of a force of habit, and what would have otherwise been a spent proc on manual scything strike, is instead spent on serpent strike, which benefits more than the manual scything strike would.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Asphinx View Post
    Wynford, you are missing my point. you would NEVER cast fury blast at 80 fury without a proc of scything strike. if you are at 80 fury without a proc, it is a dps gain to cast scything strike and get fury to 100. therefore, if you are casting scything strike, macro serpent tooth to the attack. if you do have a scything strike proc at 80 fury, odds are you will not be pressing the scything strike/ serpent strike macro in the first place.
    Serpent tooth does not consume stacks of rage of the beast, but does consume scything strike. If you are pressing to manually cast scything strike, then it is because of a force of habit, and what would have otherwise been a spent proc on manual scything strike, is instead spent on serpent strike, which benefits more than the manual scything strike would.
    I only speak for myself but I play by queuing the ability I'm going to use next immediately after the one I used - the 1 second GCD window is enough to allow me to change my ability queue accordingly if I were to get a proc. Attaching oGCD Serpent Tooth to SS would mean I'd lose a proc at 80 fury. Spiritualism already has the same problem when used on the main spam macro and it's pretty bad.

If it works for you - great. Personally I have tried incorporating Serpent Tooth to my macros months before and it never worked out the way I wanted it to.
    Wynford@Greybriar (Cleric) - Martyrdom@Greybriar (Primalist) - Salmoneus@Greybriar (Mage)

Soulwalker

Default Please add a Kalert

I have tried to reconstruct your kalert with no avail. Please add a kalert from the movie. Thanks

Soulwalker

Default Cunning Bond

What is this (Cunning Bond) and how does he get it to work? I have looked in Google, yahoo Bing and cant find ANYTHING on it. Is it from a trinket, crystal what PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by mug59; 02-07-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by mug59 View Post
    What is this (Cunning Bond) and how does he get it to work? I have looked in Google, yahoo Bing and cant find ANYTHING on it. Is it from a trinket, crystal what PLEASE HELP
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/item/DCD7...0101/Judgement

Equip: When you reach full Fury, you gain Cunning Bond. Cunning Bond increases damage and healing of Cunning abilities by 150 for 20s. When you reach full Cunning, you gain Furious Bond. Furious Bond increases damage and healing of Fury abilities by 150 for 20s. Damage and Healing over time receive 20% of these bonuses. Requires level 70. Does not work while mentored.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast