+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Isp

Thread: 1oo% melee "HELLHOUND" [pve]

Shadowlander

Default 4.2 1oo% melee "HELLHOUND" [pve]

Heya,) i never before post here any guide but i hope it will be helpfull for melee lovers.. (sry for my EN grammar) and ofc am open for any kind of criticism, improvements or some candies <3

Soul tree

Buff: Font of Obliteration
    use Martial crystal

About rotation
    Ideally start with 10 stacks of Predatory instincts what boost our Blindside and Sudden strike dmg. But lets be realistic, there is no rly time and space to build up stacks before 1st pull, lets say golems, minis, raids..(not a big deal, u will rise up slower a bit) But after wipe, kill, moving to another fight keep in mind to refresh your stacks that u dont loose them !! -> simply spam ability Scorpion pierce.

I start rotation at 80 or 100 Fury, rly doesnt matter, u can get that with mentioned SP
    Pre-Pull: cast @self Spiritualism, then Rage of the Beast so u start with those 16 stacks of rage
    focus bar: 100(fury) 0(true harmony) -100(cunning)

100:SS-MW> 0:M1> 30:SS> 50:MW> -50:M3> 0:M1> 30:M2> 80:SS> 100:MW> 0:M1> 30:M2> 80:SS> 100:MW> 0:M1> 30:M2> 80:refresh RotB-SS> 100:MW> 0:M1> 30:SS> 50:MW> -50:M3> 0:M1> 30:M2> 80:SS> 100:MW> 0:M1> 30:M2> 80:SS> 100:MW> 0:M1> 30:M2> 80:M4> 100:MW> 0:M1> 30:SS> 50:MW> -50:M3> and u are back once again on true harmony =0= and just continue in the formula

MACROS:

M1
    #show Bloodletting
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Bear's Fury
    cast Bloodletting

M2
    #show Serpent Tooth
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Serpent Tooth
    cast Primal Sunder

M3
    #show Blindside
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Blindside
    cast Sudden Strike
    cast Thresher's Maw

M4
    #show Scything Strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Spiritualism
    cast Rage of the Beast
    cast Scything Strike

Aditional separate abilities:
    - Molten wave
    - Scything strike
    - @self Spiritualism
    - Rage of the Beast
    - Scorpion pierce
    +utilities
    From PA: 44s cd charge Relentless Pursuit (doesnt consume stack RotB)

Reliquary of Rage or Bottles of Strike i recomend to use with main raid CDs

Gear + DPS meter
    MW+Blindside swings,hits,crits

NO kalerts requires but i track only 5s cd back on blindside to keep it in my mind and how much stacks RotB left, but if u learn the formula rotation no worries about that.
    I hope u will enjoy that fire perspective of fight.. there are places where u can easily use it and ramp on fire ,) I recomend using Tuath´de insoles for aditional run boost cos from talent tree there are none charges/laps available.

Peace
    Last edited by Acapelaa; 08-04-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Rift Disciple

So creative and nice try.

But I guess it's a just minor version of Primal lord.

Your dps number seemed good until I saw your spec.

I think Primal lord can pull more at same spec.

-----------add

nvm. I'm quite suprised. this spec outdpsed primlord much. I think it's enough good and worth to dig.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 08-04-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Shadowlander

i used before 31lord-6pre-2der (reminded me oldFashion dervish style) without using Blindside+S.Strike but after RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #3 8/2/2017 where trion said: Several damage bonuses provided by Predator soul have been adjusted to reduce their impact in other souls. but it seems to me like they all no longer benefits from those Predatory instincts only for predator dmg abilities with Font of Obliteration

At least for me its progress if i compere those two on eye similar specs but on number table after 8/2/2017 its 855k dps to 1133k dps. I tried to micromanage it but there still can be palce for boosting i guess

Shadowlander

RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #5 8/9/2017

Next Primalist nerf... OUTDATED !! NO worth to play it anymore.. (at least for me i tried few 5min pulls on dummy, result was between 850-870k what is less than 300k after nerf MW)

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Acapelaa View Post
    RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #5 8/9/2017

Next Primalist nerf... OUTDATED !! NO worth to play it anymore.. (at least for me i tried few 5min pulls on dummy, result was between 850-870k what is less than 300k after nerf MW)
    Most of the time since 4.0 we had 0 up to date primalist dps guides, because builds were nerfed soon after publishing. Looks like we are in the same state again.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Most of the time since 4.0 we had 0 up to date primalist dps guides, because builds were nerfed soon after publishing. Looks like we are in the same state again.
    This spec deserved it's dps IMHO (a bit harder to play then pl, a bit more dps then pl) but once again we will have to mafia our specs. Obviously they should've nerfed scything strike and not molten wave, but nooooo the only result we get is a Nerf that'll affect other LEGITIMATE specs. Balance between classes is already broken, now balance between specs will be. (Nerf ranger lol)

This is unacceptable. Asking for some feedback became a myth in trion.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tristitibaz View Post
    This spec deserved it's dps IMHO (a bit harder to play then pl, a bit more dps then pl) but once again we will have to mafia our specs. Obviously they should've nerfed scything strike and not molten wave, but nooooo the only result we get is a Nerf that'll affect other LEGITIMATE specs. Balance between classes is already broken, now balance between specs will be. (Nerf ranger lol)

This is unacceptable. Asking for some feedback became a myth in trion.
    Obviously, Trion found out that we were having a good time with something that was workable and that made em wanna make more peeps give up on Rift. Weekly nerfs are old, not getting but are old. Daily respeccing and can say, I'm fed up with it. Yay! more dormant players here we come! Balance, my arse!!

+ Reply to Thread