+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: [4.1] * ONE BUTTON DERVISH! * The Only Spec You'll Ever Need! * PVE * PVP * SOLO

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Syntrachios View Post
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...ag8/!3k58|_YPw

Try using this set up and gain a pretty big % of damage , cut out spirit wind and Quick breeze since everything has 0s cast time and you dont use lashing and gain more subductions which is the strongest thing you cast.

Hope this was helpful!
    I tested your build extensively and it's not better dps. For me it was slightly less. I avoided putting points into seismic activity for a reason. This build is all about keeping your fury as high as possible. I understand that Subduction does more damage by itself, but when you cast Subduction, you are pushing your bar to +40 cunning every time. So overall you are losing out on your Boiling Rage buff, which is potentially 30% bonus damage!

There is a reason that Underworld Shards is #1 in the macro. It gives you +60 fury! Try putting Subduction at the top of your macro and see what happens. Subduction does way more damage than Underworld Shards, if you compare the 2, but you are losing out on your potential 30% boiling rage buff. You end up losing a ton of dps in the end.

So I am not revising my build, it's better as it is. Can't say I didn't give your build a shot though, and thanks for your input

/popcorn

/10chars

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

R.I.P <Coriolis>

Soulwalker

this is 3 buttons

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by mokg View Post
    this is 3 buttons
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    Ok Ok so the spec isn't TRULY 1-Button, but it basically is! In order to increase your damage by 30%, you need to keep up 2 stacks of the Legendary Scald debuff. AND in order to get another 10% damage, you will want to keep up your Primalist Beacon! So this spec really has 3 buttons, but you'll be spamming just the 1-Button.
    No comment.

Rift Disciple

Added a Leveling section to the guide for those of you going from 65-70!

Xnr
    Soulwalker

BTW Beacon macro can be transfered at the bottom of spam macro ^^

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xnr View Post
    BTW Beacon macro can be transfered at the bottom of spam macro ^^
    This was mentioned in the guide, but it's horrible to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    You CAN put this at the bottom of your main spam macro and it will work, but then it kinda feels like your game is glitching out because it will do the *targetlasttarget command over and over.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Xnr
    Soulwalker

Oh, I miss it(

Is there any kind of leveling guide mainly starting a level 1. These guides are great but a lot of them lack low level info and being a newer player it's hard to know whats going on. By the time I'm 60+ I kind of would know a lot about the class/game but low levels not so much.

Maybe it's impossible to do one button at low levels.

Either way if anyone can assist me I love to know more.

I'm being told this is better then the 1 button druid/shaman stuff since it's sort the same idea but at range.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post

I'm being told this is better then the 1 button druid/shaman stuff since it's sort the same idea but at range.

Yes I also play cleric and while I use a 1-button shaman build for soloing I would not use it in raid or group play since you lose so much potential dps. This build however, I do use in raid since it's actually quite good and 1-button specs allow you the freedom to obey raid mechanics better. I just did iROTP the other day, and with this exact build I pulled 763k, 837k, 757k on our first 3 boss kills. Not bad for a 1-button spec!

As for a guide for low level Primalists, maybe someone out there can write one, but I think part of the fun of leveling up is that it's a challenge and you get to learn and build a spec as you level up. And to be honest, I used my free expansion lvl 65 boost on my Primalist so I am limited on experience there.

Default Low Level Spec

I believe there already are a couple of leveling builds in the primalist threads, one is by Bishoujo (though I think it is 65+) just further down the main page if you just take a gander. Sorry I am unfamiliar with how to quote/link them here, but again...just take a look.

Soulwalker

Is it possible to run a dervish spec that doesn't include mael? I don't own the soul and don't think I'll be able to grind the plat to be able to own it for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Nova View Post
    Is it possible to run a dervish spec that doesn't include mael? I don't own the soul and don't think I'll be able to grind the plat to be able to own it for a long while.
    Well get grinding, this spec wont exist next week. Maelstrom will be the only dps option.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

R.I.P <Coriolis>

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Well get grinding, this spec wont exist next week. Maelstrom will be the only dps option.
    Where can I see this information?

Quote Originally Posted by theeph View Post
    Where can I see this information?

Gilgad just said it

#EnoughInfo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast