• 1 Post By Stabnu
  • 2 Post By Bishoujo
  • 1 Post By Stabnu
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo
  • 1 Post By klowdy
  • 1 Post By Lakshmi

Thread: [4.0] Prim levelling guide

Default [4.0] Prim levelling guide

Uhh since I've been asked quite a lot in the game itself and sometimes here on the forum itself, decided to hit a new levelling guide in for sfp, and here it goes!

You certainly dont have to read if you are already at L70, unless if you wanna be so kind to proofread and tell if i let in any mistakes lol

Habe a nice read anyhow...

And next guide upcoming soon, Zerker fun st guide for the times when you are bored of having a 24/7 serpent head, tho it doesnt perform as wel as aftershocker etc.
    And also a legitimate zerker aoe guide.
    Cya around!
    Last edited by Bishoujo; 12-31-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Soulwalker

Nice build great at leveling and normal SF Dungeons as a backup Healer/DPS if healer goes Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabnu View Post
    Nice build great at leveling and normal SF Dungeons as a backup Healer/DPS if healer goes Down.
    Yeah, glad you like it ^^,
    for dps/heal purposes, when you hit the experts and after some training, you can use my Healer guide which, if you want to multi-task with it, isnt really a slacker soul lol, I gotta give that a bump and update it for a more detailed on multi tasking for those interested,

you can easily spot heal your allies, and DPS while allies arent takin dps, also rupt and crit debuff. which is literally a great help lol
    NOTE: this build is nowhere near useful on SCARN fight in ID lol. that requires nice AoE healing

Soulwalker

Thanks will check it out

Default Update soul tree page plz

Seems like Magelo changed sites. The link in the guide opens to a blank page.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Seems like Magelo changed sites. The link in the guide opens to a blank page.

Tnx!

Hmm, works fine to myself, first get a redirect notice page then to the original link through the doc on my phone.

Try this
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#.../!29qx0%7CPsPw

And welcome ^^

At level 66, using the legendary avatar, I found air cutter spam to be much more dps, and much safer since you can stay out of range longer. This is only for single target, I have yet to do testing in AOE situations.

Edit: it turns out, at 66, air cutter spam does better against multiple targets as well. Does this change after you start getting g the aftershock buffs from legendary abilities?

I would also like to say this is a great leveling build.
    Last edited by klowdy; 01-21-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klowdy View Post
    At level 66, using the legendary avatar, I found air cutter spam to be much more dps, and much safer since you can stay out of range longer. This is only for single target, I have yet to do testing in AOE situations.

Edit: it turns out, at 66, air cutter spam does better against multiple targets as well. Does this change after you start getting g the aftershock buffs from legendary abilities?

I would also like to say this is a great leveling build.
    just checking, well you are right on that, I was just so used to aftershock by the time I wrote this spec I just put that in

And yeah after shock gets buffed by like 100% currently (85% far as I know after PTS nerfs hit), and like 90% from font of savagery currently (with steadfast rejuvenation mastery, which has no reason for you not to pick), and 72% after the nerf hits.
    tl;dr, 100% + 90% currently and 85% + 72% after the nerfs that are currently planned

thanks for the feedback, and for the compliment
    Last edited by Bishoujo; 01-21-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Rift Disciple

Default thanks for this!

I've been leveling using this build and it's been great. Effective and fun.

Thanks for making a leveling build!.

+ Reply to Thread