+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [4.0] - Pyromancer - The Wannabe spec of Mages - Pyromancer - [PVE]

  1. #1
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default [4.0] - Pyromancer - The Wannabe spec of Mages - Pyromancer - [PVE]

    Hello, I am Munchmatoast, and this is another propeller hat primalist production, we present to you....


    xXxPYROMANCER - The Wannabe spec of Mages - PYROMANCERxXx

    WIth the new release of the expansion Starfall Prophecy, Primalists have been able to unleash their avatar's to a whole new level! Being able to activate Fusion Cards, we have been able to combine three souls together to form one from the class - Mage!

    We bring to you....... PYROMANCER!

    With the capability to hurl Fireballs over and over again as well as channeling waves after waves of Molten Lava, this spec is truely one to be feared! With the correct buffing and allignment of abilities and core mechanics, this spec is easily the most feared amongst the Avatar users. Ironically synergizing with today's Pyromancer, this spec also benefits from Pyromancer's Legendary Fire Storm!

    The spec - https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...0i10/RgmM|PYPw

    Legendaries: - Primal Avatar: Pyromancer, Fireball, Flame Volley, Molten Wave, Fury Blast.

    Buffs: - At this stage of the Expansion, apply Font of Wit.

    How to play:
    Go into a spec and get full Fury.
    Return to Pyromancer.
    First place the Flashpoint Beacon, wait until you have 5 stacks of Flashpoint.

    - Opener: Precision Bolt>Pressurize>Squall>Flamewalker>Moltenwave>Avat ar
    - Follow this priority:
    -- Molten Wave (Just channel 1 tick of it and cancel to keep it at 3 stacks.)
    -- Flamewalker
    -- Squall
    -- Precision Bolt
    -- Pressurize
    -- Avatar
    -- EB
    -- Maximum Fury, Fury Blast.

    #show Summon: Flashpoint Beacon
    target @self
    cast @gtae Summon: Flashpoint Beacon
    targetlasttarget

    Credits to Arbaal for filling me in on legendaries pre xpac, ty bro. <3

    Spoiler!


    More builds coming soon! ;)
    Last edited by Gilgad; 11-28-2016 at 07:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Isp
    Isp is online now
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    886

    Default

    It is a great spec. You have not mentioned Spiritualism anywhere, my spam macro is:
    Spiritualism
    Avatar
    EB
    Is it ok?

    Do you have kalerts?
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Kalgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    It is a great spec. You have not mentioned Spiritualism anywhere, my spam macro is:
    Spiritualism
    Avatar
    EB
    Is it ok?

    Do you have kalerts?
    The kalerts like most specs/classes you can just copy over what you need from other sets you've used in the past. js
    Last edited by Kalgen; 11-28-2016 at 10:23 AM.

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalgen View Post
    The kalerts like most specs/classes you can just copy over what you need from other sets you've used in the past. js
    Or try to think a bit and make on your own YOUR needed kalerts
    Mallgar@typhiria & Malllgar@typhiria (2 Primalists)
    Guild: IMPERA - Deutsche Raidgilde
    Fragen zum Primalisten? Schreibt mich ingame an :-)

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    34

    Default

    As a prime.. since 3.4 or better since maelstrom arrived finally i dont need to use pills for headaches anymore Non-jump BEASTserker+Pyro *-*

    But about topic and Opener, usually start from true harmony: PB-20,Pressur.-30,Squall+FW still 30 and its time for MW... but for MW needs to be 40, so u spam for that pressurize twice or something i mysteriously missing ladies .p

  6. #6
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    It is a great spec. You have not mentioned Spiritualism anywhere, my spam macro is:
    Spiritualism
    Avatar
    EB
    Is it ok?

    Do you have kalerts?
    I wouldn't recommend any macro's for this outside of the beacon one. I don't use K-Alerts for this build.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acapelaa View Post
    As a prime.. since 3.4 or better since maelstrom arrived finally i dont need to use pills for headaches anymore Non-jump BEASTserker+Pyro *-*

    But about topic and Opener, usually start from true harmony: PB-20,Pressur.-30,Squall+FW still 30 and its time for MW... but for MW needs to be 40, so u spam for that pressurize twice or something i mysteriously missing ladies .p
    Go into a spec that can give you full fury, then swap back to pyromancer.

    PS: This spec will only last a couple days, enjoy it for now, afterward back to jumping, yay.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default

    It is a powerful and easy spec. But you will take a risk that you lose the buff of PA if you die in fight.

  8. #8
    Isp
    Isp is online now
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    I wouldn't recommend any macro's for this outside of the beacon one.
    I don't see downsides of macroing Avatar + EB and it saves me 1 button. But question was more about Spiritualism - you using it in 65 mastery, but not in rotation. If it not worth using maybe better to use Savage Blow or Ancestral Force for emergency heal?
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    I don't see downsides of macroing Avatar + EB and it saves me 1 button. But question was more about Spiritualism - you using it in 65 mastery, but not in rotation. If it not worth using maybe better to use Savage Blow or Ancestral Force for emergency heal?
    If you use Avatar while molten wave is just refreshed, you'll have to reapply via a full channel and waste ~8 GCD's which would net in around a 30-40k consistent DPS loss. You use spiritualism mid GCD's on cooldown, it is in rotation, you can see it in the parse. No it's not better to use Savage blow or AF, mass DPS loss on both.

  10. #10
    Isp
    Isp is online now
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    If you use Avatar while molten wave is just refreshed, you'll have to reapply via a full channel and waste ~8 GCD's which would net in around a 30-40k consistent DPS loss. You use spiritualism mid GCD's on cooldown, it is in rotation, you can see it in the parse. No it's not better to use Savage blow or AF, mass DPS loss on both.
    Thanks, will get rid of macro then (well, will leave only @self spiritualism in it).
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    141

    Default

    what would be nerfed?

    i just wish EB be nerfed. MW is really precious. lol


    btw I still love maelstorm but, this EB vish pulls 20k more than mael. so i'm using this lol.


    and here is some tips for making difference to same spec user.

    1. fury blast of 100 fury + stroke of brilliance usually pulls more than 2 EB at same procs or buff unless EB does 2 super crazy crit.
    2. dont make presurrize cut while casting flamewalker
    3. cast PB - flamewalker - MW before new primal avatar.
    4. you'd better cast flamewalker 1~2 sec before percentage goes down by 10%


    i think this is very easy spec to handle but maximizing is another thing. btw my best is 430k. cannot reach 440k. ****. how did you get so high ap
    Last edited by MusclPig; 11-29-2016 at 10:55 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    what would be nerfed?

    i just wish EB be nerfed. MW is really precious.
    And bam nerfed in this patch. Spec dead, back to jumping ;)

  13. #13
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Gilgad, I'm super new to rift in general. I started just when SFP started and I'm mainly playing primalist. I'm not getting anywhere near the numbers of some of the other classes and it's pretty discouraging. I'm level 70 and I've tried alot of builds, but I must be doing something wrong. It would be awesome if I can chat with you a bit to get some tips on how to better manage a primalist (planar frag, gear, what to do to grind for gear).

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skunksoup View Post
    Gilgad, I'm super new to rift in general. I started just when SFP started and I'm mainly playing primalist. I'm not getting anywhere near the numbers of some of the other classes and it's pretty discouraging. I'm level 70 and I've tried alot of builds, but I must be doing something wrong. It would be awesome if I can chat with you a bit to get some tips on how to better manage a primalist (planar frag, gear, what to do to grind for gear).
    Hello Skunksoup,
    If you are trying to get with this build this high numbers then I have to tell you, that you canīt get it anymore :P
    Currently the way to go as dps is the "aftershocker" build.
    Mallgar@typhiria & Malllgar@typhiria (2 Primalists)
    Guild: IMPERA - Deutsche Raidgilde
    Fragen zum Primalisten? Schreibt mich ingame an :-)

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple Ceserea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    117

    Question

    What does this have to do with Pyromancer? Or do I understand something wrong here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts