Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mugmuffins
  • 1 Post By mugmuffins

Thread: Quick Preserver Guide

Default Quick Preserver Guide

Nothing new in build 31 Preserver, 4 Vulcanist, 4 Dervish

What you need to track

How to heal tank
    1. Cast Deluge that apply 5 stack's Blossom, and then on cd.
    2. Cast Cultivate not for hot only, mostly for Hasty Blossoms
    3. Cast Nurture since tank's HP did not drop to ~70-50%
    4. If you need up tank's hp then use Inundate, never cas't it 2sec, tank will die before you done. Use it only then you have Hasty Blossoms or Essence Flow
    5. Try to save Essence Flow before you really need it, as much as you can
    6. Don't wait when Cultivate will done on your target! If you know that tank will take damage soon and you have no Hasty Blossoms or Essence Flow on cd then use Cultivate to get Hasty Blossoms proc and then use Inundate
    7. You can use PA for raid heal or/and tank heal if you need
    8. Use Invigorate then you need it, it like defiler cd
    9. Will not talk about aoe heal, it not a warden :-) Most of you aoe will be from Conservation buff- Distributes 25% of overhealing received from the caster to up to 5 other party or raid members. So when you heal full hp tank(or not tank but with 5 stacks blossom) - 5 raid members will take 25% of it. For example hps from Guurloth hm http://i.imgur.com/kRDNjBu.jpg

For example video with Guurloth HM

Btw, i chose Font-of-Wit buff instead of Font of Vitality, because i don't want to wait when it proc and the cast time of next ability is reduced by 0.5 seconds, i will never wait it to cast 1.5 Inundate and if i have Hasty Blossoms then i have no problem to cast it 0.5sec, i don't need instant cast Inundate, and i can't rely on the this buff, it often proc when i don't need it and did not proc when i need.

Fires of Heaven vs Dark Genesis (The Mind of Madness) World First @Preserver
    Last edited by Lifeismystery; 01-23-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Invigorate is not like the Defiler CD, it's actually exactly like Healer's Covenant but with minute healing for 25% of HP missing. Unstable Transformation mitigates 50% of incoming damage, increases heal/absorbby 50%, and heals for every hit taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Invigorate is not like the Defiler CD, it's actually exactly like Healer's Covenant but with minute healing for 25% of HP missing. Unstable Transformation mitigates 50% of incoming damage, increases heal/absorbby 50%, and heals for every hit taken.
    "like" not mine the "same", don't know, mb i my english more bad then i think... or you just want to find something for show ppl how you smart. I think ppl can read tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeismystery View Post
    "like" not mine the "same", don't know, mb i my english more bad then i think... or you just want to find something for show ppl how you smart. I think ppl can read tooltip.
    I'm just providing constructive criticism for your public guide so people don't confuse Invigorate with something that is actually more powerful like Unstable Transformation.

Telaran

Default laser catfight!

gogo

Telaran

also, I tankheal like this :

1. cast Cultivate on someone who has 5/5 blossoms.
    2. if nobody has 5/5 blossoms, use Deluge or spam Nurture till someone does.
    3. use the reduced casttime to cast Inundate on the tank
    4. channel Nurture on tank until Cultivate gets off CD.
    5. goto 1.

+ Reply to Thread