+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Deew's Preserver Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    The only thing Nature's Blessing has going for it is exactly what you said: Overhealing. It's not overpowered like Divine Favor where you can rely on it to increase your healing output.

Honestly, I prefer Ancestral Force for PVP (the extra CD is nice) and I'm still mixed feelings on Nature's Blessing in PVE. The ICD in general is why I don't really favor it but I think it's a good thing given how imbalanced Divine Favor is and Primalist DOES have a 1s gcd. I think it's entirely up to you if you want that overhealing. I'd still probably even pick AF for PVE but that'd probably just be fight specific where I know that CD would be beneficial vs overhealing from NB.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. Guess I'll save NB for NTEs then.

Given the fair amount of preserver's crits, especially with Primal avatar on, and the nerf to AP/WD from soul tree, anyone tried (or bothered even thinking of, since i sometimes try messed up builds lol),
    31 pers 4 typhoon 4 maelstrom??
    You just have to throw in a pressurize or based on the situation, an instant torrential rain (maybe can go as far to an instant raging waters), which would proc reservoir for the 12% extra healing and also the 9% from the coming storm for your next heal

Sorry if what i said is too messed up qq, away of home for a good while so cant test myself since it just hit my mind.
    Thanjs

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    Given the fair amount of preserver's crits, especially with Primal avatar on, and the nerf to AP/WD from soul tree, anyone tried (or bothered even thinking of, since i sometimes try messed up builds lol),
    31 pers 4 typhoon 4 maelstrom??
    You just have to throw in a pressurize or based on the situation, an instant torrential rain (maybe can go as far to an instant raging waters), which would proc reservoir for the 12% extra healing and also the 9% from the coming storm for your next heal

Sorry if what i said is too messed up qq, away of home for a good while so cant test myself since it just hit my mind.
    Thanjs
    Interesting build. Would lose some AP/Weapon dmg in order to increase crits. Wasting a gcd to maintain the 10s buff would be something u have to consider, as well as this only increasing crits would be a loss overall but you would see very big crit numbers. As a healer, that generally just results in overhealing.

Not a horrible build, and i like how you attempted to break away from the traditional preserver spec.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Would only really benefit for the deer inundate spam block. Not worth it. Tried it ages ago, pain in the ***. Nice brain storm though.

Wasn't expecting an answer this fast gotta say,

I agree with the losing gcd part, it is something to consider but given that in my playstyle i do throw in some fury blast / instant whips for the storm proc, now it does offer lil bit more help,
    Ofc the AP/WD loss exists too, just like i said, i only got the idea cuz they nerfed those by 50%, else ofc the ap/wd from the trees was efficient enough,
    For the over healing part, i know (or just believe) that the 12% from crits on reservoir doesnt effect resillient but it should increase deluge's crit shields a bit given it shields same as the heal amount it does, and the rest of the overheal could probably help with conservation.

Thanks for saying its not horrible, i usually get hated a lot cause i play what i like, and dont just go on a guide and do whatever it says lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    Wasn't expecting an answer this fast gotta say,

I agree with the losing gcd part, it is something to consider but given that in my playstyle i do throw in some fury blast / instant whips for the storm proc, now it does offer lil bit more help,
    Ofc the AP/WD loss exists too, just like i said, i only got the idea cuz they nerfed those by 50%, else ofc the ap/wd from the trees was efficient enough,
    For the over healing part, i know (or just believe) that the 12% from crits on reservoir doesnt effect resillient but it should increase deluge's crit shields a bit given it shields same as the heal amount it does, and the rest of the overheal could probably help with conservation.

Thanks for saying its not horrible, i usually get hated a lot cause i play what i like, and dont just go on a guide and do whatever it says lol.
    Play whatever makes you happy man no content to date requires anyone to play anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5