+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Metachon - 61 chon / 11 lock / 4 ele

Rift Disciple

For some reason I keep getting this thing for a couple days now. I tried different browsers and cleaned up cache and all that stuff. Still can't edit my guide. :/

Metachon - 61 chon / 11 lock / 4 ele-415f21e65186e29481843c87f3312544.jpg
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

Rift Disciple

@Bamu

btw did you change something in the dps leaderboard docx? I noticed the numbers were different than last week and I did a quick dmg in total / seconds on certain bosses , the numbers didnt add up. Some mistakes inputing the digits I guess?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    @Bamu

btw did you change something in the dps leaderboard docx? I noticed the numbers were different than last week and I did a quick dmg in total / seconds on certain bosses , the numbers didnt add up. Some mistakes inputing the digits I guess?
    I changed the formula. Before I had a separate formula for each boss, now I have one for all bosses with the exception of Vindicator MK1. The timer of Azranel and Commander Isiel now stops as soon as Commander Isiel, Azranel and Titan X don't take any more damage even if adds are still alive. Prancingturtle still adds them to the combat time, so the times have changed by some seconds especially with the second boss.

In the combatlog.txt the end of the fight is not always correctly recorded the new formula should compensate for the problem.

Rift Disciple

ahh I see. I guess i will ask hewi again about the PT fixes

Sword of Telara

The advantage is also that you can compare the kill times better if you stop the timer directly after the boss kill. If you stop the timer only when Combat End appears in the CombetLog.txt it often distorts the real kill times. With Commander Isiel and Azranel you often see that the timer still runs, although the boss is already dead for some seconds.

Rift Disciple

yea true the timer often keeps going after the bosses are dead

Rift Disciple

Updated the guide. Addressed the issue with Burning Purpose since I've been testing it while a couple people messaged me about the same issue.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6