+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Metachon - 61 chon / 11 lock / 4 ele

Rift Disciple

yea the melee mys needs to be careful as well since aerial boon and tailwind is cast time iirc. Defenive spin and such all that jazz.
    I have just achieved a sense of pride and accomplishment from not buying patron anymore

Rift Master

I played 61 Pyro with Archon + Mystic Hybrid today, Pyro benefits clearly from the combo probably more than Elementalist because Ele scales worse with raidbuffs.

Rift Disciple

i wanted to do proper logs for dps chon and pyro. I had to healchon this week :/
    I have just achieved a sense of pride and accomplishment from not buying patron anymore

Ascendant

I don't understand what the new rotation is or how it's different from before?

You hint that there's more VB in there somewhere, but it's not really clear what the difference is.

Still can't get my burning purpose as high as yours (relatively speaking), so I feel it's something to do with this.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post

You hint that there's more VB in there somewhere, but it's not really clear what the difference is.

Still can't get my burning purpose as high as yours (relatively speaking), so I feel it's something to do with this.
    Renew Legendary Neddra's Grasp with Void Bolt + Dark Touch when all 5 stacks are used up, before that it was only renewed when Lingering Torment expires.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post

Before is refresh LNG via DT when lingering torment is 3-5s left , depends on boss's castime (ie: 2nd lightning burst, or 1st spin), you can refresh it prematurely for gapless upkeep.

The new rotation is refresh via DT when the LNG stacks are expired. But to minmax , count your gcds(count ahead whether you would have eternal & death bulwark or not) to cast normal [Spam]/GS/VB.

When you are in boss fights, usually the cases are the following two:

1 - when LNG has one stack left , death bulwark 3-4s left , one eternal stack , next gcd que
    (If after this cast you would have enough charge for LEF and its not prim bolt , then DT first and LEF , so you utilize that one last eternal stack efficiently. But I just always DT first then LEF , more smoother for me gcd wise)

2 - when LNG has 3 stacks left , death bulwark wears off , cast VB once on 2 or 3 LNG stacks , by the time you finished casting the spell AFTER said VB, your LNG stacks should be gone or only have 1 stacks left
    (if again VB + wtever the following spell gives you enough charges for LEF , on top of if instant bulwark procs , you might have a chance to immediately eat 2 eternal stacks due to LEF and instant procs , leaving you one stack left for DT refresh)

If those arent the cases. Then follow step 11 and 12 , make sure you have eternal & death bul. If not VB once.and if you are not used to the stacks counting just yet , you can always wait for LNG to completely expire and reapply DT but expect to lose some dps.

The goal is to reapply DT "right after" the stacks expire, without having the gcd delays. Cuz If you reapply DT prematurely when there are still stacks left you will eat the stacks and wasted the gcd and lose dps, if you wait for the stacks to expire THEN you cast VB > DT it would have taken too long and have like more than 2 seconds (1.3-1.4s VB + DT, with fast reaction and feedback time its like 2.5s. Good thing is eternal and bulwark dont need to wait for travel time) without LNG stacks (which compiles together in a 5-7m minutes fight its a lot), which is a bit difficult to do perfectly. Since bosses have different cast times on their ability cycle. But it's do-eable.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; Yesterday at 05:09 AM.

Rift Disciple

Should I just add more details about the differences in rotation in the thread?

Xly
    Rift Disciple

When using Pseudomystic along side Archon - who does what? Debuff phys + magic single is Mystic, Archon does Illuminate - do you use Pillaging as mage since that seems to overwrite Forced Apathy?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    When using Pseudomystic along side Archon - who does what? Debuff phys + magic single is Mystic, Archon does Illuminate - do you use Pillaging as mage since that seems to overwrite Forced Apathy?
    i dont know about bamu, since bamu has the group with mys more regularly. I only have a mys once in 3 to 4 weeks. But in that one time, yes its the chon doing illum.

And it was still the chon doing debuffs in my group in that one time too, our mys didnt use hurricane breach for some reason
    Last edited by Cileriqao; Yesterday at 06:40 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    I only debuff at the beginning, but that is overwritten by the mystic. Sometimes the mystic loses its debuff so it is better not to use hurricane breach and leave the debuffing to the mage.

Our hybrid mystic doesn't use Forced Apathy, at least I don't see it in the combatlog.
    https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all

Rift Disciple

I wish we have a regular mys :/ we have no regular prims except one titan And we are starting to have the need to pug at least 2 people every week.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; Yesterday at 06:44 AM.

Xly
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    I wish we have a regular mys :/ we have no regular prims except one titan And we are starting to have the need to pug at least 2 people every week.
    /me starts levelling up the old Primalist ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5