+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mystic Archer DPS Guide

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Heraken View Post
    How does this build do at ezTDs and irotp?

Thank you for any direction. I'm hopeful to play a fun ranged build that is competitive with my guild mates after I level to 70.
    Unfortunately I have to disappoint you MA is with level 70 not competitive. Maybe this list will help you in your search for a competitive level 70 spec.

Shadowlander

I find that Mystic Archer is a blast to play. However, I use mine in a different way. I go with Necro/MA/Frostkeeper. That way I have a pet, then my MA damage, and some healing to go along with the MA healing I get from my arrows. Great survivability!!

Question Mystic Skill

Katzengruft would be nice if you put your Skill here, so we can see that.
    I'm still looking for a right Skill one with macros, etc
    Last edited by Ceserea; 05-24-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Catgravy View Post
    I find that Mystic Archer is a blast to play. However, I use mine in a different way. I go with Necro/MA/Frostkeeper. That way I have a pet, then my MA damage, and some healing to go along with the MA healing I get from my arrows. Great survivability!!
    How much use is the Necro pet, or do you go for the better one. I found that MA does so much damage the pet can't hold aggro...

Soulwalker

Default Mystic Archer DPS guide question

How do i get the arrows back in my quiver. I've been running all around them to get them in my quiver but it makes my dps go down.

Oh another thing is Elemental Gifts is pretty cool. If no healer or a bad one i can pop that and heal myself. I just have to find out how i can remove the buff without using my mouse.

Thanks

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpumpkin View Post
    How do i get the arrows back in my quiver. I've been running all around them to get them in my quiver but it makes my dps go down.

Oh another thing is Elemental Gifts is pretty cool. If no healer or a bad one i can pop that and heal myself. I just have to find out how i can remove the buff without using my mouse.

Thanks
    The only way to pick up arrows is to run over them. Or if you are out of combat use the ability that fills your quiver with 10 arrows.

You can use a cancelbuff macro to remove the buff without using your mouse.
    #show Elemental Gifts
    cancelbuff Elemental Gifts
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Default No # show something?

What do you recommend for the first line of the spam macro? I.E. #show Most Significant Cooldown.

Thanks
    If its neither here nor there, where is it?!

Default Mystic Archer

I gave up playing Mystic Archer. He is not playable as he is depicted here. The bow is on lvl 70 not to use, I find so funny and a Mage with bow ??
    Trion creates a new skill for the Mage without a proper Guide
    Last edited by Ceserea; 07-17-2018 at 02:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2