+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 58 Ele/Pyro „The Machine Gun“

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Delimandra View Post
    Sorry to necro this thread, but I have a question about the Ignite macro. Unless something has changed that I missed or I'm just missing things in general, in my mind, it doesnt do anything.

Ignite is a instant cast, no cooldown spell. Wont the macro just not advance, and only spam ignite over and over?

Can someone clear up my confusion.
    The abilities after Ignite have no global cooldown that means they are triggered during a global cooldown.

As an example you use an instant spell and then have to wait up to 1.5 s until you can use your next ability. Abilities without a global cooldown can be used during this time window.

Soulwalker

DERP! I wasn't even paying attention to that, TY

Guess i finaly learned ele. Thanks for the clean explanations.

Works quite well

I guess ..

#show Rushing Elements
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast Rushing Elements
    removebufftype B3006DD066A6DAA97
    removebufftype B028F5F7C3D50205D
    cast Crystalline Missiles
    cast Intensify Elements
    cast Internalize Charge
    cast Raging Elements
    cast Elemental Forces
    cast @self Arcane Manipulation
    use Reliquary of Rage

.. is the gentle way to handle Rushing Elements + leggy Rushing Elements
    Last edited by Shas; 04-05-2019 at 06:15 AM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Champion of Telara

@Shas

You should also mention that you need the RemoveBuff addon to make this work.

*Mentions to have the Removebuff addon for the macro to work properly*

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...emovebuff.html

Telaran

just curious, what buffs do you remove and why?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrikdawin View Post
    just curious, what buffs do you remove and why?
    Your Cycle of Fire Buff (10s) + Prismatic Armor Buff (10s) reduce the global cooldwon for Crystalline Missiles to 0.5 seconds but the Rushing Elements or Legendary Rushing Elements buff blocks your 0.5 s gcd.
    That's why we use:

cancelbuff Rushing Elements
    cancelbuff Legendary Rushing Elements
    or
    removebufftype B3006DD066A6DAA97
    removebufftype B028F5F7C3D50205D
    with the RemoveBuff Addon

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Your Cycle of Fire Buff (10s) + Prismatic Armor Buff (10s) reduce the global cooldwon for Crystalline Missiles to 0.5 seconds but the Rushing Elements or Legendary Rushing Elements buff blocks your 0.5 s gcd.
    so cycle + armor do stack but cycle + rushing elements don't? strange

absolutely not intendet for sure. You canelbuff a good buff to make place for a way better buff- that's pretty much it.

Plane Touched

Has anyone tried 2 mystic archer (flowing energies) rather than 2 warlock? In theory, MA would give 4% to almost the entire parse. Most parses I see have life leach as 2-3% of dps. So at best, the MA build would be only 1-2% higher.

In two quick parses in my gear I got ~980k w/ 2 MA vs ~990k w 2 WL. Seems too close to call. It would be beneficial in target swapping fights as well since you wouldn't have to apply DT/LL each swap.
    Last edited by drsharp; 06-17-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    DragonflySeksParade | Fivedollarfootlong (rip Multipass) | Jakefromstatefarm | Advantage
    Proudly formerly a part of guilds such as Order of Shadow, Virus, & Blackout. And have met a lot of fun, great players along the way

Wink

Doughnut underestimate 10% more charge regain. Did you count the LEF st ticks in your parse?
    People who tested around with 58ele mentioned more LEF ticks, since it's so chargehungry.
    (and one single stack or LEF can mean 500k+ damage)

Also please keep in mind that your ele parse is only compareable when you have no LEF drycasts (without eternal) which stands out having 10k minhits of it.

In that theory, 2 Harbinger may even be a bigger gain since 4% SP scales better (+ Lightning Charge proccs lol)

Sellingpoint of Ma would only be the out-of-combat primary bolt prepull.
    Last edited by Shas; 11-22-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Soulwalker

Hello everyone,

i'm new on the game and i would like to know if this build is still good ? I like it and would like to use it.

If yes, i've got 2 questions :
    "Note: This spec is only usefull with the last upgrade of the Eternal Weapon. " Why does this build is only usefull with the last upgrade ??

Moreover, when you look at the dps meter, Legendary Elemental Forces is your best dps. How is that possible ? it proc when you cast a spell.. But the spell do more damage. How can it be first, far ahead of Crystalline missiles ?

Thanks a lot for this guide

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Eskalibur View Post
    When you look at the dps meter, Legendary Elemental Forces is your best dps. How is that possible ? it proc when you cast a spell.. But the spell do more damage. How can it be first, far ahead of Crystalline missiles ?

Thanks a lot for this guide
    This is the reason why the last or or second last eternal stage is so important. The Eternal Weapon Buff increases the damage of Elemental Forces (each of the 5 stacks and each Element) enormously, without the eternal weapon the spec is useless. If you don't have a high Eternal Weapon or want to be independent I recommend the 61 Harbinger. In the Endgame 61 Harbinger, 61 Pyro and 58 Elepyro are relatively equal when it comes to damage.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    This is the reason why the last or or second last eternal stage is so important. The Eternal Weapon Buff increases the damage of Elemental Forces (each of the 5 stacks and each Element) enormously, without the eternal weapon the spec is useless. If you don't have a high Eternal Weapon or want to be independent I recommend the 61 Harbinger. In the Endgame 61 Harbinger, 61 Pyro and 58 Elepyro are relatively equal when it comes to damage.

ohhh okey ! which one is the best for pve monotarget ? Pyro or Harbinger ?

Thanks a lot

A good Harb spec can out-dps a Pyro, but the easy variants of either are similar. 61 Pyro is also dependent on the Eternal boosted Legendary Elemental Forces so Harb is easily the ideal choice until you get to the final eternal stage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast