+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warlock Dom Arb

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    I prefer 61/15/0 lock/necro/arb with L Grave Rot for PvP. 6 second immobile channel (Mana Wrench) is bad for PvP.
    For PVP 61/15/0 lock/pyro/dom is also a good option ; big burst with LIC, and a lot of utilities : insta fear or insta squirell with opportunities, flicker...

I just made a warlock video guide and did not include this spec because i thought it would be changed due to the reasons people already listed and didn't want it to be useless after a week or two. Maybe they wont change it and ill have to make an updated video, lol.
    Last edited by dayzed; 09-16-2017 at 11:48 PM.
    Angelinajolie - Missnasty - Dayzedd
    Crisis Crusade
    RIP Defer Death
    Greybriar
    Basic 4.2 Warlock Guide

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    I just made a warlock video guide and did not include this spec because i thought it would be changed due to the reasons people already listed and didn't want it to be useless after a week or two. Maybe they wont change it.
    It can't be THAT bad imo, Primalists got mercilessly nerfed 4 times in a row look at where they sit at right now.

I don't think Keyens is going to fix this.

In case you missed it when the old community discord was not destoryed, Keyens commented on this issue so he's aware of this (mana wrench being erroneously tagged as a dot), that was a few days before the reset as well, and he left it along.

But if he doesn't fix this he should add "counts as a dot" to Mana Wrench's tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    But if he doesn't fix this he should add "counts as a dot" to Mana Wrench's tooltip.
    Fixing tooltips lol.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Fixing tooltips lol.
    Yes lol because the tooltip is wrong lol (or the spell is broken). lol

Plane Walker

I'm not able to click or cut and paste the link to the build or your k alert.in that doc .Anyone else have that issue? Can I get a clickable link to the build amd kalerts I can use. Thank you in advance. Sidenote: this still the top SPEC for lock? I've been aeay for almost two years amd just started plkaying again, so any help is greatly appreciated

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by kenx2020 View Post
    I'm not able to click or cut and paste the link to the build or your k alert.in that doc .Anyone else have that issue? Can I get a clickable link to the build amd kalerts I can use. Thank you in advance. Sidenote: this still the top SPEC for lock? I've been aeay for almost two years amd just started plkaying again, so any help is greatly appreciated
    never mind, I got it

Working on spam macro seems thunderblast better then VB but can't decide if neddras torture more damage then VB
    Lucith - Lucyith
    Faeblight - Guardians
    <Dawn of Terror>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2