+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 61 Pyromancer in 4.5

Ascendant

Do you have a chon again in those Pyro parses Cil?
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Champion of Telara

My Stats are significantly worse than those of Cileriqao. With Weaponstone but without Flaks/Buffood:

My average damage to the 72 dummy with pyro is between 1.20 - 1.28 m dps even with almost perfect ele force management that's pretty far from 1.5 m dps.

A guild mate with worse stats than me do 1.29 m dps with 58 elementalist to the 72 dummy:

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Do you have a chon again in those Pyro parses Cil?
    yea stone/vial/feast/sigil, and auras + fp/lf , no granite, vol and earthen

since you parse for pve contents, might as well mimic as much as u can
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    My Stats are significantly worse than those of Cileriqao. With Weaponstone but without Flaks/Buffood:

My average damage to the 72 dummy with pyro is between 1.20 - 1.28 m dps even with almost perfect ele force management that's pretty far from 1.5 m dps.

A guild mate with worse stats than me do 1.29 m dps with 58 elementalist to the 72 dummy:
    this is raw stat without any consumables or buff, you are not that off in stats, I'm probably 2k int and 2k sp more than you if I see it correctly I'm not awake enough lol

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyro.jpg

3m35 parse without anything, could be just crit RNG

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-parse.jpg

2nd parse with 3m50 I forgot to stop the timer lol
    61 Pyromancer in 4.5-3bf6416f19083fe9cfadee8f10e37da9.jpg

5m+ parse
    61 Pyromancer in 4.5-parse-1.jpg

I don't play ele so I don't know much, too high in ping for me to properly play ele
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 08-20-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Champion of Telara

I didn't know your 1.5 m parse was made with archo.
    Our primalist reaches 1.573 m on the 72 dummy without Archo so much about balancing ^^

2200 sp and 2100 int should make a DPS difference of about 5 % as long as one stays below 42240 SC after that Int and SC on Fragments clearly lose value.

I think for pure ST without movement the Pyro is slightly above the Ele because he scales better with raidbuffs. As soon as movement or target switching comes into play, the Ele beats the Pyro and also has the better passive cleave. The 0.5 s global cooldown prevents most players from accessing the full potential because it requires a very good connection with a low ping.

In my ST table the ele looks worse than it is because most of the people still play it with the wrong Legendary.

Rift Disciple

because they are called paymalist : D

besides of the ping I just don't like playing a spec relies completely on prismatic RNG , elemental cycle you can count the timer or force proc it but prismatic is just too unpredictable. As for ae pyro doesn't lose ST while ae'ing , meanwhile ele is the same but it needs fire AND air AND pris, that sounds like yikes to me, I'm not sure if burning ground on top of those is a gain as well I didn't really test ele

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    As for ae pyro doesn't lose ST while ae'ing , meanwhile ele is the same but it needs fire AND air AND pris, that sounds like yikes to me
    The last time I played directly against an good ele in BoS (commander isiel adds) I clearly lost. But I have not actively spreaded countdown because I wanted to maximize my st damage.

With Titan X adds, an ele is superior anyway because of the many target changes, but ele has no interrupt which is pretty sad.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    The last time I played directly against an good ele in BoS (commander isiel adds) I clearly lost. But I have not actively spreaded countdown because I wanted to maximize my st damage.

With Titan X adds, an ele is superior anyway because of the many target changes, but ele has no interrupt which is pretty sad.
    depends on how many dps were able to cleave (and how good they are), generally speaking the longer the adds live the higher pyro will get but not as high as like a decent shaman (2.7+ on ae) unless you are the only cleaver (if you are cleaving alone then sure at least 2.5+). Normally doing ST rotation should spread countdown anyways although it may not be minmax'd on ae but I didn't do it either I just focus on ST and let it passive cleave anyways. And as far as I can remember the ele we have used generally have around 150k less ST on bosses than pyro and less ae maybe because of pris RNG + cycle duration but ye ele is pretty good on titan.

But I dunno I play with 200-600~ ping. Sometimes I don't trust myself either with the parses and data.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 08-20-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Champion of Telara

almost 3 m aoe dps with only passive cleave:

Rift Disciple

nice. Good ST too on vindicator. I just saw it on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    Personally taking out fulminate out of macro, to save charges for LEF and just only use fulminate on manual when there's movement and I don't have eternal stacks on hand and cannot stand and cast a fireball.
    Just to clarify are you saying:

You use Fulminate when
    - You cannot stand to cast fireball
    and
    - You have no Eternal stacks

(So if you did have stacks you would use other fillers.)

or

You use Fulminate when
    - There is movement
    or
    or

(So Fulminate is used in any single of those cases.)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Just to clarify are you saying:

You use Fulminate when
    and

(So if you did have stacks you would use other fillers.)

or

You use Fulminate when
    - There is movement
    or
    or

(So Fulminate is used in any single of those cases.)

I think the former? But let say if I have 48 charge and casting a fireball, I would probably still ful > cinder > LEF

but I kinda like just wing it. I cant think correctly out of my head now I didnt do enough testing.

i dont understand 1 think from this guilde is to mutch thinks in 1 topic
    Twitch Rift stream <>

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sovi View Post
    i dont understand 1 think from this guilde is to mutch thinks in 1 topic
    This is indeed not a "1 button trololol" spec or guide

I wrote out all the spell descriptions and the occasional comment so it is easier to understand the Why (abilities are used) as well as the What (abilities are used). If you know why you use fireball before elemental forces you can make better quick decisions during a fight.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 09-19-2018 at 07:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast