+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 61 Pyromancer in 4.5

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Valorien View Post
    Magelo has been down for a while now, (maybe they gone for good?) so access to Soul Trees are no longer possible. Could you please post a large enough picture of the soul trees for each build so we can reference them. Thank you.
    I was on magelo two days ago and it worked... Just checked it now, and still was able to get in. Maybe it's something on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Valorien View Post
    Magelo has been down for a while now, (maybe they gone for good?) so access to Soul Trees are no longer possible. Could you please post a large enough picture of the soul trees for each build so we can reference them. Thank you.
    The site works for me though.

Soulwalker

Default Spam Macro question

I apologize for my possibly stupid question, but when i use macro, I get repeat on step FB cast. And next step in macro not used. What am I doing wrong?
    Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarsil View Post
    I apologize for my possibly stupid question, but when i use macro, I get repeat on step FB cast. And next step in macro not used. What am I doing wrong?
    Thx!
    Things after Fireball are either ogcd (off the global cooldown) or for when you move and can't cast Fireball.

Shield of Telara

With the last Eternal upgrade 61Pyro/11Warlock/4 Ele seems to be the best Pyro variant. Elemental Forces benefit greatly from additional charge generation.

If you use Dark Touch with the 62 Healing Expertise Mastery, Lingering Torment is renewed of each Legendary Neddra's Grasp stack (good) but L. Neddra's Grasp then does very low damage (1-2 k DPS) clearly a bug. If you use Legendary Neddra's Grasp directly, it caused more damage.

When Lingering Torment is triggered reliably, it's currently the mage spec with the highest DPS.

Ill be testing other offsouls for pyro as soon as i get home. I get my final eternal in 3 weeks so by then i will be able to explore more options for pyro other than what we have currently come up with.

Video guide for 61 pyro in 4.3

check it out, let me know what you think.
    Video Guide for 61 pyro

Updated:
    - Neddra's Grasp Spec
    - Link for Dayzed's Video

- added contaminate

If there is anything else you think should be updated let me know.

Rift Disciple

So I assume by the last post / addition that Contaminate is now worth using ? Thanks .

Rift Disciple

Guess I don't have to spend the time to write a pyro guide since there's one.

Personally taking out fulminate out of macro, to save charges for LEF and just only use fulminate on manual when there's movement and I don't have eternal stacks on hand and cannot stand and cast a fireball.

Personally do not recommend using contaminate as well, besides it's only a tiny dmg bonus for DT/LL, it does not buff firestorm nor fireball dot. On top of that, since pyrolock has a very high use rate of ogcd spells, adding a toggle spell on top of that will most likely jam your rotation so badly.

Also I manually control FB/countdown, just parse higher for me for some reason. so both spells and searing are below fireball.

And fireball > cinder > LEF, for guarantee eternal buffing cinder and LEF,
    LEF and cinder swings might be lower becuz of that, as well as keeping 100 charges overflowing or wasting it from time to time but it will have higher proportion of eternal'd LEF.
    I guess you can just spam since the charge gain is fast. But I semi alternating spam/manual, where sometimes I can fireball > LEF > cinder > LEF again if there are stacks left.

and Personally burst higher with the following rotation:

COA trinket prepull if you have it > manual DT (as chon putting up debuff) > arcane + reliquary > heatwave (as fp/lf) > fireball once > manual LEF + LIC > firestorm > FB/countdown, cinder first if proc'd > fireball once > fullisade while there are still LEF stacks (yes fullisade in heatwave period) > and after fullisade while you still have 2 eternal stacks, cinder > LEF.

this openburst with a little bit of cinder proc luck , should push your over 1.9m at least on burst. Sometimes higher if you have crit RNG plus gear to support it. Something like shown below:

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-openburst-1-9m.jpg

breakdown on openburst usually like this:

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-openburst-breakdown.jpg

with gear and a bit a lucky crit streak:

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-openburst-2-6m.jpg

3-4min parses, taking cinder proc and crit RNG into consideration:

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyrolock-3min-parse.jpg

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyrolock-4min-parse.jpg

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyrolock-4min-parse-2.jpg

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyrolock-4min-parse-3.jpg

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-3m30-parse.jpg

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyrolock-3m30-parse.jpg

Stats and addons if you are interested:

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-pyrolock-stats.jpg

61 Pyromancer in 4.5-addon-layout.jpg
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 08-10-2018 at 09:26 AM.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5