+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 61 Pyromancer in 4.2

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Valorien View Post
    Magelo has been down for a while now, (maybe they gone for good?) so access to Soul Trees are no longer possible. Could you please post a large enough picture of the soul trees for each build so we can reference them. Thank you.
    I was on magelo two days ago and it worked... Just checked it now, and still was able to get in. Maybe it's something on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Valorien View Post
    Magelo has been down for a while now, (maybe they gone for good?) so access to Soul Trees are no longer possible. Could you please post a large enough picture of the soul trees for each build so we can reference them. Thank you.
    The site works for me though.
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

Soulwalker

Default Spam Macro question

I apologize for my possibly stupid question, but when i use macro, I get repeat on step FB cast. And next step in macro not used. What am I doing wrong?
    Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarsil View Post
    I apologize for my possibly stupid question, but when i use macro, I get repeat on step FB cast. And next step in macro not used. What am I doing wrong?
    Thx!
    Things after Fireball are either ogcd (off the global cooldown) or for when you move and can't cast Fireball.
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

Plane Walker

With the last Eternal upgrade 61Pyro/11Warlock/4 Ele seems to be the best Pyro variant. Elemental Forces benefit greatly from additional charge generation.

If you use Dark Touch with the 62 Healing Expertise Mastery, Lingering Torment is renewed of each Legendary Neddra's Grasp stack (good) but L. Neddra's Grasp then does very low damage (1-2 k DPS). If you use L. Neddra's Grasp directly it does 30 - 40k DPS but than Lingering Torment is not renewed of each Legendary Neddra's Grasp stack. All the problems with this one ability are really awful and make me angry, I wish Trion would finally pay more attention to L. Neddra's Grasp.

Ill be testing other offsouls for pyro as soon as i get home. I get my final eternal in 3 weeks so by then i will be able to explore more options for pyro other than what we have currently come up with.

Video guide for 61 pyro in 4.3

check it out, let me know what you think.
    Video Guide for 61 pyro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5