+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By QIao
  • 1 Post By Riane
  • 1 Post By QIao

Thread: Solo / AOE farming Build - Self healing Mass killing machine.

Default Solo / AOE farming Build - Self healing Mass killing machine.

Build:
    https://puu.sh/sK93O/639651a807.jpg

Video Preview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq-...ature=youtu.be

Summery:
    A very simple, mindless build for farming cloths, leathers and 250 hit items to sell for stupid amounts of money on the AH.
    Using the Legendary Earthen Renewal every 6 seconds or when health is low you can sustain a large amount o mobs at any given time.
    The restricting to only 1 legend skill in FK means you cant get Rime, i found that Earthen Renewal tend to work out better thanks to Frostkeepers armor.

The single target damage is very low, around 120-150k but the ideal situation for this build is to pull a lot of mobs and cleave, most the time things die at relatively the same time.

I tend to keep Legendary Bloom and Essence of wind for when im either very close to death and out of all other options OR if im pulling a very large pack and im still positioning mobs.
    Im summery, a fun build not to be taken to seriously, im sure some people will. Either way, have fun!

Buffs:
    Frostkeeper's Armor
    Lifegiving Veil
    Luminous Weapon
    Reaper's Blade
    Frost Barrier
    Macros:

Single Spam
    #show Storm's Fury
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast [notactive] Charged Blade
    cast Conditioned Response
    cast Storm's Fury
    cast Vengeful Shock
    cast Vorpal Slash
    cast Storm Slash
    cast Ruin
    cast Withering Vine
    cast Vengeful Shock
    Cleave:
    #show Lucent Slash
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast Introspection
    cast Lucent Slash
    Kalert: For when your heal is instant cast
    KA:Legendary Earthen Renewal:aqAxEeNotjd0KwjAMhV9lTzDb/diNXE3XgqAORr0bSLVxK5
    QqW1Hm09sNyQlJPjg5QEHCy6oZR1hWEfqIPTqtxjniavQDuqhF hx9loaKs5CUTOavToqy4AALb4F
    kmgdY8PNTKq013OXTqZqzx89Xcn27q3sYra77G9dNg0Ook1noC ViSQZwyyYhEFEucgRkTYNVI2pz
    0/S94GHp7TUClZs/44XHJND/QHd6o76A
    Survival Tips:
    • Keep Blazing light buff on yourself at all times, all about that dodge buff!
    • Keep the Piercing beam buff up at all times, 20% more healing makes a difference when your HP bars a yo-yo
    • Dont use Elderich armor, Seriously Just dont, use frostkeepers armor.
    • You have a cleanse AND and interupt, it might be wise to put them on your bars somewhere, Might need them!

... Thats it xD
    Last edited by QIao; 12-09-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    Forbiden (70) | Demara (70) | Midas (65) | Minatsuki (65)

Server = Zaviel!

You should:

- Take out 2 points from Healing Slipstream. Your Legendary Bloom is instant cast on its own.
    - Take your points out of Empowered Veil as you're using Charged Blade majority of the time.
    -- You can put those points into Accelerated Growth for increased damage %.

Alternatively, you can drop more points out of Chloromancer to pick up Earthen Barrier (16pts allocated) although keep in mind that the ICD for that is like 3s. Then you'd be able to pick up Legendary Rime as well.

However, if you grab Healing Exigency that can make it critically hit (unless it was finally hotfixed.) You lose out on the spread from Rejuvenating Presence, so you'd have to see if the DPS loss makes up for the gain in survivability. Hmm, although given how hard the mobs can hit, it's probably a bad idea to lose Rejuvenating Presence with the 20ish mobs you'd be handling. So nevermind on that!

This could still get you to 52 Harbinger or you can take some stuff out if you want to put more into Chloro to pick up Phytogensis for more survivability. Those swaps might actually be better and then you'd be able to use Essence of the Wind in your "DPS rotation" since that will proc pretty numbers from Lightning Riposte.

Last edited by Riane; 12-09-2016 at 04:58 PM.

And since I was super curious:

I have no gear on my mage (1775 hit, 26k SP, 1.7k CP, 10k SC) so it's super squish mode. No super leet Rune procs to help out here :3. Here's the build that I used. I

:57 seconds for 18 mobs @ 220k DPS and 27k HPS. Not too bad, only had one scare with dying so I used Phantom Stream. Too bad this ability wasn't like War/Rogue versions so it could cut down the pull time (with my gear.)

Looks like going for Radiant Spores was useless in my parse so I ended up taking out the points from Phytogenesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    You should:

- Take out 2 points from Healing Slipstream. Your Legendary Bloom is instant cast on its own.
    - Take your points out of Empowered Veil as you're using Charged Blade majority of the time.
    -- You can put those points into Accelerated Growth for increased damage %.

Alternatively, you can drop more points out of Chloromancer to pick up Earthen Barrier (16pts allocated) although keep in mind that the ICD for that is like 3s. Then you'd be able to pick up Legendary Rime as well.

However, if you grab Healing Exigency that can make it critically hit (unless it was finally hotfixed.) You lose out on the spread from Rejuvenating Presence, so you'd have to see if the DPS loss makes up for the gain in survivability. Hmm, although given how hard the mobs can hit, it's probably a bad idea to lose Rejuvenating Presence with the 20ish mobs you'd be handling. So nevermind on that!

This could still get you to 52 Harbinger or you can take some stuff out if you want to put more into Chloro to pick up Phytogensis for more survivability. Those swaps might actually be better and then you'd be able to use Essence of the Wind in your "DPS rotation" since that will proc pretty numbers from Lightning Riposte.

ooooh, durp, didnt notice bloom legend was Instant, all this time and didnt think to look!
    As for Empowerd Veil i didnt think about that, im so used to playing as support healer when i used to harb in NMT, ill amend these now

Server = Zaviel!

Soulwalker

You should pull Ruin out of your single target spam macro

Quote Originally Posted by skylancer4 View Post
    You should pull Ruin out of your single target spam macro
    I probably should, but that would be the sensible thing to do.

Server = Zaviel!

+ Reply to Thread