+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Mage DD BiS - Starfall Prophecy

General of Telara

Default Mage DD BiS - Starfall Prophecy

I have updated my Spreadsheet for Starfall Prophecy:

Mage Best in Slot 4.3 Spreadsheet
    Last edited by Bamul; 11-03-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Ascendant

Awesome
    A couple more things to add

Prophetic Shattering Rune is +384 CP
    Clever Skystone (blue) is +611 Int
    Scintillating Skygem (blue) is +555 Int, 201SP ( I don't have the name atm sorry)
    Scintillating Skygem (purple) is +601 Int, 216SP

Prophetic Starstrike Weapon Rune (2H) = +345 SP.
    Prophetic Recondite Weapon-runeshard (1H) = +345 SP
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Ascendant

Learned Focus (blue) END +119, SP +109, Resist All 102
    Focus of Domination (purple) End: 154, SP 140, Resist All 130
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Ascendant

Caustic Shard (blue trinket). Drops from Experts and PvP boxes
    Int: 682
    Wisdom: 558
    End: 525

Also, the 'SFP Expert Chest' is actually purple and called the Robes of Ananke
    They upgrade to 1106 int, 842 wis, 760 end with the same name.

'SFP Expert Legs' are called Legwraps of the Imposter and are purple. Slightly different stats to what you have.
    Int: 1039
    Wis: 809
    End: 809
    They upgrade to 1064, 829, 829

'SFP Expert Shoulders' are Mantle of the Red Wyrm (purple)
    they upgrade to 964 Int, 717 Wis, 717 End

Ty much for the info! Appreciate the hard work!

General of Telara

The spreadsheet now supports German and French items.

Ascendant

The spreadsheet now crashes my browser tab quite often I think it's been since you automated the adding of every single item that drops. You add a new item manually and the calculations chew up my processor and crash the tab.

General of Telara

I wrote a python script that automatically adds every item discovered since 2016-11-16 to the spreadsheet. Maybe this is to much for google sheets, but i have read that google sheets can handle more than 500,000 entries without a problem. I will be back home next year and will try to solve the problem.

More technical details: my python script creates a csv file for Mage, Cleric, Warrior, Rogue or Primalist which you can import to every spreadsheet
    https://gist.github.com/Bamux/b4a6ca...53a5fb3469a1e1
    Last edited by Bamul; 11-03-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Ascendant

It's not the python script. It's the excel script that automatically watches every entry in the 'add item' tab and calculates the score and reorders the BiS list. That's the thing that's struggling now that it has so many items in it.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    It's not the python script. It's the excel script that automatically watches every entry in the 'add item' tab and calculates the score and reorders the BiS list. That's the thing that's struggling now that it has so many items in it.
    I use Chrome and have not the problems.

I think i can write a google sheet script that delete every item that is not in the top 20 or top 40 to minimize the item number or I have to split the table again, so for each individual slot an extra sheet and work with sort instead of using query which seems to work faster.
    Last edited by Bamul; 12-22-2016 at 03:30 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    I use Chrome and have not the problems.

I think i can write a google sheet script that delete every item that is not in the top 20 or top 40 to minimize the item number or I have to split the table again, so for each individual slot an extra sheet.
    Nah don't change it. I'll use chrome

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Nah don't change it. I'll use chrome
    I will nevertheless delete the unnecessary items.

Hey, wanted to clarify before i went and changed up my focus.

The Fae Yule event essences are better than the 505/360 cp essences?

I know thats what the spreedsheet says, i just wanted to double check because i really thought the 505/360cp essences would rank higher. Or is this just the case if you have maxed fragments and you're cp was at soft cap?

Thanks!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    Hey, wanted to clarify before i went and changed up my focus.

The Fae Yule event essences are better than the 505/360 cp essences?

I know thats what the spreedsheet says, i just wanted to double check because i really thought the 505/360cp essences would rank higher. Or is this just the case if you have maxed fragments and you're cp was at soft cap?

Thanks!
    The stat weights for the Elementalist are outdated but basically the order is correct. I think if the final balance changes go live, Archy will calculate new average stat weights for us.

For comparison I use a focus only with SP essences because they are very cheap to buy and i dont like grind platin or doing brainless major rifts for CP essences. The soft cap is at 9120 CP which is currently not reachable.
    Last edited by Bamul; 01-08-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    The stat weights for the Elementalist are little outdated but basically the order is correct. I think if the final balance changes go live, Archy will calculate new average stat weights for us.

For comparison I use a focus only with SP essences because they are very cheap to buy and do with my Ele/Pyro not much less damage as someone with pure CP Essences. The Soft Cap is currently at 9120 CP so I do not think that is currently reachable.
    Gotcha. Ty much. Just wanted to know before i bought the event essence and removed one of my 505/360 essences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast