+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Mage DD BiS - Starfall Prophecy

Shield of Telara

If you want to replace a mage BiS CP (556 CP) essence with the cleric essence (752 int, 1047 wis, 448 sp), you probably won't reach the CP soft cap and the difference in value between the two is very small.

The mage event essence with 1047 int is clearly best in slot and should be picked up in any case.

Update: Probably you can't wear Shadowcaller's Seraphic Ice (Mage) and Shadowpriest's Seraphic Ice (Cleric) at the same time (Unique Family).

Shield of Telara

Probably you can't wear Shadowcaller's Seraphic Ice (Mage) and Shadowpriest's Seraphic Ice (Cleric) at the same time (Unique Family).

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...patibiliy.html

Shield of Telara

I have added the newest Items.xml to the database. All discovered items up to 2017-12-12 are included.

Shield of Telara

I have added the newest Items.xml to the database. All discovered items up to 2018-01-30 are included.

Shield of Telara

I have added an experimental equipment calculator. With the calculator you should get a quick overview of what is most worthwhile to upgrade. At the moment the critcap is not taken into account, but later it should work similar to my old equip calculator.

Thought of putting a FK build in there ? I point guild mages to your site, but one thing i was asked about was FK, which i haven't used in long time. Now all the info/posts on the forums are older and make no mention of legionaries.Just a thought, love your site btw ..

Shield of Telara

I don't have the soulpack with Frostkeeper but if someone knows a good guide, I can add it.

Shield of Telara

I have updated the single traget dps ranking because of the buff stacking changes from RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #13 5/16/2018

If you have made other experiences or found new combinations that work better with the changes let me know

Thx Bamu. Such bad news.

The Pyro and Lock changes really killed them?

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    The Pyro and Lock changes really killed them?
    ~200 k dps lower than before the patch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4