+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Mage DD BiS - Starfall Prophecy

  1. #16
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    Gotcha. Ty much. Just wanted to know before i bought the event essence and removed one of my 505/360 essences.
    Or you buy the neck (Infused Chondritic Pendant) item which should be slightly better than your essence upgrade.
    Last edited by Bamul; 01-08-2017 at 02:48 AM.

  2. #17
    Plane Walker dayzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Or you buy the neck (Infused Chondritic Pendant) item which should be a little better than your essence upgrade.
    Already have the neck. Should i not buy the essence and replace a 505/360 lesser if im already full on 505/360 cp lessers and have the upgraded event neck?

  3. #18
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    Already have the neck. Should i not buy the essence and replace a 505/360 lesser if im already full on 505/360 cp lessers and have the upgraded event neck?
    If you have to buy the essence with credits, don't buy it!
    Your essence and the event essence are almost equivalent.
    Last edited by Bamul; 01-08-2017 at 02:40 AM.

  4. #19
    Plane Walker dayzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    If you have to buy the essence with credits, don't buy it!
    Your essence and the event essence are almost equivalent.
    right on, i knew they were dam close to the same. I just like to have the BiS. Even if its +0.01% better

  5. #20
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    I've taken over the lot of this spreadsheet now as I'm fairly sure Bamul has quit sadly. I'd always add bits into it here and there already but he's given me all the scripts now too

    Added the brand new essences that I've seen so far from the Fortress Siege. New best in slots.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

  6. #21
    Plane Walker dayzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    455

    Default

    New helm from Gyel Fortress + Dream orb

    Just got the new helm from last boss in Gyel Fortress, Thought i would share the stats, upgrade and dream orb stats.

    Mask Of Glasya

    Couldn't figure out how to make it bigger, hopefully you can see the stats.
    Last edited by dayzed; 02-08-2017 at 06:09 PM.

  7. #22
    RIFT Guide Writer Deeew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    Mask Of Glasya

    Couldn't figure out how to make it bigger, hopefully you can see the stats.
    Dear god..... Crop that thing!

    mspaint bro, mspaint.



    Here, I did it for you.
    Last edited by Deeew; 02-08-2017 at 06:13 PM.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

  8. #23
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    New helm from Gyel Fortress + Dream orb

    Just got the new helm from last boss in Gyel Fortress, Thought i would share the stats, upgrade and dream orb stats.

    Mask Of Glasya

    Couldn't figure out how to make it bigger, hopefully you can see the stats.
    I doubt that's Bis Dream Orb... did you try a few? What other stats did you get?
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

  9. #24
    Plane Walker dayzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Dear god..... Crop that thing!

    mspaint bro, mspaint.



    Here, I did it for you.
    lmao ty! I tried, like 3 different times to get it larger! ty good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    I doubt that's Bis Dream Orb... did you try a few? What other stats did you get?
    Yes, that was about 10 orbs. That was the highest i got. This is not the max upgraded helm though, it might go higher once I run the dungeon x5 and upgrade it.

    But as of right now, the plain epic, thats the highest ive found.
    Last edited by dayzed; 02-08-2017 at 10:20 PM.

  10. #25
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    lmao ty! I tried, like 3 different times to get it larger! ty good sir.



    Yes, that was about 10 orbs. That was the highest i got. This is not the max upgraded helm though, it might go higher once I run the dungeon x5 and upgrade it.

    But as of right now, the plain epic, thats the highest ive found.
    There should be 4 different values. Do you remember if you got 4? I suppose it doesn't matter until it gets upgraded hey.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

  11. #26
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    The best Prophetic Dream Orb I got on the upgraded Mask of Glasya was:

    Intelligence 351
    Endurance 191

  12. #27
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taeve View Post
    The best Prophetic Dream Orb I got on the upgraded Mask of Glasya was:

    Intelligence 351
    Endurance 191
    Yes that is the BiS orb for the new helm.

  13. #28
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    916

    Default

    • added LFR Tartaric Depths und the new Planar Crafting Gear (Helm, Range)

  14. #29
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    916

    Default

    I have added the missing translations and a bunch of essences.

  15. #30
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    916

    Default

    added IRotP

    Live server items differ from the PTS items, so the list is not up to date
    Last edited by Bamul; 05-13-2017 at 05:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts