+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 4.5 Defihealer "The Heretic"

Make it even more dodgy and let the Defiler heal and offtank with nonleggy provoke. simply make provoke leggy fro next boss.

But: Why should the cleric do 2-3 jobs ?
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Make it even more dodgy and let the Defiler heal and offtank with nonleggy provoke. simply make provoke leggy fro next boss.

But: Why should the cleric do 2-3 jobs ?
    Sounds fun.
    Of course this is not for pickup groups but rather for bored guilds looking for a challenge.
    Maybe you can play something on safety with a tank/chloro that supports the defihealer and brings along a battle rez or with a chlorochon.

Or 3 Paragons doing a taunt triangle while permastunning the trash with a cabbalist.

Only bc one way kinda worked doens't mean 'it's how it's done' for all eternity. Like to remind people that throughout the whole Storm Legion expansion people runned drowned halls 2nd boss (with the crabs) with a old defiler etc and tried to shield throught the stacks while letting him eat the crabs lol. New guilds adapted it and it became 'the way to go'. hilarious.
    Last edited by Shas; 03-19-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Champion of Telara

There are many crazy possibilities that's what makes Rift so great.

Something really crazy I read once before legendary hits were removed.
    Azranel 1 tank kiting strategy:
    Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    1 tank : Primal with Jungle rush legendary who keeps endless warping around the group.

10/10 want to try.

Added tank variant for those that are interested.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

If anyone sees this, can they post the ability breakdown / parse from Rift meter? I'm wondering what percentage of my dps should be Misery Affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtaposed View Post
    If anyone sees this, can they post the ability breakdown / parse from Rift meter? I'm wondering what percentage of my dps should be Misery Affliction.
    ~45% with max. Aggressive Avarice
    ~55% Without Aggressive Avarice

4.5 Defihealer "The Heretic"-2020-07-10_181200.jpg
    Last edited by Shas; 07-10-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtaposed View Post
    I did fast 3 different parses + my stat and avg miserly hits
    Last edited by Hungrymadame; 10-14-2020 at 05:21 PM.

After seeing too many T1 geared defihealers dieing to Azranel AOE somehow, I have been motivated to share this defihealer build that sacrifices less than .5% dps to gain a permanent 10-30% max hp Shield.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...xkyEw/rr4|XJ_0

Husk of Indifference getting refreshed every time you cast Miserly Affliction is sleeper OP, at max gear level it shields for ~60k hp and crits for almost 150k hp. This MORE than negates the self damage inflicted from casting MA and offers a great buffer for Azranel AoE, Missile Storms, Lightning Beams, Isiel cleanses, Silgean Eruption, and any other raid dmg that could kill you. This is going to be especially useful for defihealers that are fresh into BoS and don't have much HP.

Seriously, you're losing less than a percent of DPS to gain a huge boost to survivability. The differences I have in oracle are personal preference, but the defiler build should be standard for every defihealer, imo (ESPECIALLY if you're using it to OT BoS.)
    Kelyk@Greybriar | Kalyk@Greybriar | Kely@Greybriar | Kyely@Greybriar | Kekly@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kelyk View Post
    Seriously, you're losing less than a percent of DPS to gain a huge boost to survivability. The differences I have in oracle are personal preference, but the defiler build should be standard for every defihealer, imo (ESPECIALLY if you're using it to OT BoS.)
    This is must have feature, i using it with any possible defihealer, didn't even know that guide doesn't recommend it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2