+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runeshaper 4.5 PvE

Shadowlander

Default Runeshaper 4.5 PvE

Pretty simple and standard Runeshaper.

*Skilltree*
    61 Runeshaper
    10 Druid (5 Guiding Hand 5 Speak Softly)
    5 Oracle (5 Confidant)

*Legendaries*
    Rune of Smiting
    Seal of Vulnerability
    Rune of Impending Doom
    Insignia of Blood
    Fervent Strike

*Masteries*
    61 - Avenging Shield (Doesn't matter)
    62 - Blessing of Penitence ( Fervent strike range)
    63 - Faith's Freedom (Multiple seals)
    64 - Diversify
    65 - Punishing Strike (why not)

*Macro's*
    "Spam"
    #show Rune of Impending Doom
    suppressmacrofailures
    use Reliquary of Ingenuity
    cast Rune of Impending Doom
    cast Runestrike

"Filler"
    #show Rune of Travail
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rune of Travail
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Fervent Strike

"Rune of Power/Castigation"
    #show Rune of Power
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rune of Power
    cast Rune of Castigation

"LoLAoE"
    #show Greater Rune of Agony
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @gtae Greater Rune of Agony
    cast @gtae Runefall

*Other Abilities to have on your bar*
    Fervent Strike, Punishing Strike, Seal of Vulnerability, Seal of Pain, Rune of Castigation, Rune of Smiting, Greater Rune of Energy, Runelord's Inscription

*Opener*
    Runelord's Inscription -> Fervent Strike -> Seal of Vulnerability -> Seal of Pain -> Punishing Strike

*Rotation*
    Step 1)Using the spam macro...Rune of Impending Doom -> 4x Runestrike -> Rune of Smiting -> 4x Runestrike -> Rune of Smiting

***You may cast Rune of Castigation as it procs (do not use the Rune of Power macro), just not too much. Most of the dps comes from the Rune of Smiting ATLEAST 2x per Rune of Impending Doom buff. If too many Castigation you will find yourself hard casting the 8th Runestrike for your 2nd Smiting. I tried taking Castigation out (used only as a filler) for more Runestrikes to carry over to the next Rune of Impending Doom but seemed like a dps loss.

Step 2) ~3-5 seconds of Filler, and your options are...
    Rune of Power/Castigation macro
    Greater Rune of Energy IF mana is ~60% (eternal buff)
    Filler macro (Rebuffs).
    Inscribe Fate (If you have nothing else to cast)

***I suggest you Manually watch your buffs and options during filler. Using the filler macro is just "ezmode rebuff" with the changing filler time you may find yourself needing to change the order of your rebuffs to fit, or adding in additional abilites. Priority is still being worked out

Step 3) Rinse and Repeat.

*Other Notes*
    Only have used this on ZE Bosses + Azranel so I'm not 100% sure about AoE dps or target swapping.

*Kalerts*
    KA::ACuqbeNqlkmFP6yAUhv9K/4AKhRUIn5CWxA8aM3u/LWlwZZNspQtlGhN/vJRN77bMXPXmtAk
    lL2+f93Bk3z1aZ9qsWix6HzjkNd+s9avxcali1VyeSESBJKaiq oiA10QpzMFeC2JN7SLwUgd9Nft
    zM9OPdm3Da2PnvRtm1gXjn40z+WXbDpwByBFiHNPxgbG4rO7qa jquYCoEIkD9sZ2+ivQj9aaSVcg
    egrcrcw78RCFyBRkgCqDyOidSqm9zD0/9fPWin/fcdIL/g/tWO31IixKC4mk/jxIGAPjEWom1iT2
    3nV6aYSa2Xl/sICAAkQITDnO6e7/kUGc5pltnsn6R3XQb41rrllnZ990hWZ7OKv6***CCVQlzBgv
    ACiqrb/fTb93wpDfGN/bDsmmjZQpWFJOYi/6yuw9Gr0fWe23dQZbLoP3ShM/ROJIJPBFKEUomABe
    oJOgnQcw+yRAdm020+zsi9NchOhvGNqvez08mu97hHwkEokAyJ jGOfVNCsmiCfngRY5Jm2NmmBAT
    SeA3/HvKzw/UOt+hMfg

BoS Azranel. maintained 900k-1mil+ (for the most part)
    Last edited by Pints; 07-27-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Updated

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Pints View Post
    Just showing Runeshaper some love =)
    placeholder. BoS Azuranel. maintained 900k-1mil+ (for the most part)
    would like suggestions/feedback (after I get back from work and post guide)
    Very impressive but is that in full t2 upgraded?

Shadowlander

No not completely.
    3 T2 armor non Upgraded (belt shoulder gloves [mix])
    Fully upgraded crafted
    5 T2 accessory 2non upgraded 3 upgraded (3 preserver 2 conq)
    Rest is t1 drop or store upgraded
    Upgraded Omnyx
    Most is preserver or hero as I main tanked for years, so my dps gear is not completely done. Someone with pure overlord and max frags would pull better.
    Last edited by Pints; 07-27-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Telaran

hi,

can you please post a 5min parse + a screenshot of your stats/gear? i haven't played my cleric for a long time now but 930k on azrael in a 2 min fight (i guess with raid cooldowns) seems not very high to me.

anyway, thanks for the effort and for trying to make something "new".

what dps are you doing with inq and shaman, compared to runeshaper?

Shadowlander

It is low, and it will only drop the more mistakes made. Would not recommend using this unless you are completely comfortable with it. Probably the lowest of the DPS (Pretty sure Ris was Inquisitor, Two was Shaman[though he was having his own issues so don't count his in the comparison, started strong but fell fast) Though this is why I was shedding light back on this spec, and asking for any feedback.

This is the video the screenshot was taken from. We had a few guildies and grabbed a couple pugs and were in there playing with some specs and set-up changes switching people around so I just said what they heck. The first ~3minutes was not bad, but after that started going downhill. Not sure if it was my mistakes in rotation, or just the overall dps loss of the spec. or me just being a bad. ( I died =( )

*My mistake archon had his buffs up, was a layout issue on my end*

https://youtu.be/W7a0JPC5Yg8

anywho anyfeed back welcome
    Last edited by Pints; 07-28-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pints View Post
    It is low, and it will only drop the more mistakes made. Would not recommend using this unless you are completely comfortable with it. Probably the lowest of the DPS (Pretty sure Ris was Inquisitor, Two was Shaman[though he was having his own issues so don't count his in the comparison, started strong but fell fast) Though this is why I was shedding light back on this spec, and asking for any feedback.

This is the video the screenshot was taken from. We had a few guildies and grabbed a couple pugs and were in there playing with some specs and set-up changes switching people around so I just said what they heck. The first ~3minutes was not bad, but after that started going downhill. Not sure if it was my mistakes in rotation, or just the overall dps loss of the spec. or me just being a bad. ( I died =( )

*My mistake archon had his buffs up, was a layout issue on my end*

https://youtu.be/W7a0JPC5Yg8

anywho anyfeed back welcome
    I would think that sentinels legendary would be better over the oracle one. RS won't make sense like druid doesn't make sense anymore unless it can sustain 1.2M+ plus easily. They play too horribly in current end game to have such low dps. And even if you don't do so well with inquisitor.. 900K-1million for instance, you do add clinging spirits which is something like an extra 200K to the total raid. So someone who does not perform at the top with inquisitor is still better to bring for the clinging. Although I do see you also have an inquisitor in your raid. Let us say you only did 950K with inquisitor because of the added buff your effective dps can be something like 1.1million+ or more during AoE since you can spread clinging with soul drain.

All cleric have left to mess around with is defiler because of tenebrious distortion. It is same as clinging last I checked. Some people use orafiler but there could be other good hybrids of it.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 07-29-2018 at 12:47 AM.

The kalerts generated an error for me and didn't import when I tried to import them. What exactly do you track?
    Last edited by Braer; 08-03-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Shadowlander

Will play around with Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    The kalerts generated an error for me and didn't import when I tried to import them. What exactly do you track?
    Combined Effort (buff)
    Fervent Strike (buff)
    Rune of Impending Doom (Cooldown)
    Seal of Pain (though as long as you keep up refreshing with Travail, shouldnt have to track)
    Smiting force ( just to ensure you have 3 stacks before casting Rune of Smiting)
    Last edited by Pints; 07-29-2018 at 02:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread