+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Skiye
  • 2 Post By Slaybae
  • 1 Post By May Contain Nuts

Thread: 4.4 ULTIMATE ORACLE builds !!!!!! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!!!!!!

Soulwalker

Default 4.4 The Heralds of Fate builds!! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I introduce you ...

THE HERALDS OF FATE

FateShaper, FateDenier and FateBreaker!!!

Cleanse! Purge! KILL !!!!!!!!

Oracle builds depending on your style of play, either dps or heal

I would like to thank the Instigator@Deepwood <Freemasons> for helping me test the builds

I would like to make it clear that this is the first time I make a guide, so I hope you like it.

Strongly recommend using a chon with her. In this case, you would only worry about giving counter to the mechanics of wipe.

The basis of the builds are the same, always keep the debuffs on target. If there is any wipe mechanic, use Defend the Fallen to avoid death (lasts 8s). This ability works every 2 minutes and guarantees a 15% damage buff for 40s with a 4/5 minutes cooldown.

FateShaper 4 Sentinel / 61 Oracle / 11 Runeshaper

Legendaries / Runeshaper - Rune of Smiting / Sentinel - Bolt of Light

Serves as a dps support. They consist of using the builder until you get 3 stacks of smiting force. After getting 3 stacks use the macro finisher.

Builder
    #show Premonition
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast Premonition
    cast Glacial Insignia
    cast Discerning Wave
    cast Join Fate
    cast Rune of Castigation
    cast Emblem of Alacrity

Finisher
    #show Rune of Smiting
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast Rune of Smiting
    cast Emblem of Alacrity

FateDenier 4 Sentinel / 61 oracle / 11 Warden

Legendaries / Warden - Healing Flood / Sentinel - Bolt of Light

It serves as a support with a basic heal to assist the main healer to heal the tank.
    Keep using the spam macro, and focus your mouse on tank portrait or raid frame, even when you have to use the other macros. This will heal the tank.

Spam
    #show Premonition
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast Premonition
    cast Glacial Insignia
    cast Discerning Wave
    cast @mouseoverui Icy Cascade
    cast Emblem of Alacrity

Heal
    #show Healing Breath
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast @mouseoverui Healing Breath
    cast Tidal Surge
    cast @mouseoverui Overflowing Renewal
    cast Emblem of Alacrity

AoE Heal
    #show Healing Flood
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    Cast Healing Flood

FateBreaker 4 Sentinel / 61 Oracle / 11 Inquisitor

Legendaries / Inquisitor - Bolt of Judgment / Sentinel - Bolt of Light

A basic dps along with the oracle for those who do not have the soul runeshaper.
    Just Keep using the spam macro and keep the debuffs.

Spam
    #show Premonition
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    cast Premonition
    cast Glacial Insignia
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Discerning Wave
    cast Insignia of Blood
    cast Emblem of Alacrity
    Last edited by FariusTakinoton; 07-06-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

. /10chars
    Last edited by Isp; 07-06-2018 at 11:22 PM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Default Can a mod change the thread name please

I put the wrong name at the time to start the thread. It was meant to be 4.4 The Heralds of Fate builds !! PURGE THE UNCLEAN !!!!!!!!

Champion

This is what I use for 61 Oracle heal support.

61 Oracle/9 Justicar/ 6 Warden

Use the Diviner's Crystal

Legendaries

Defend the Fallen, Battle fury, Insignia of Blood, Salvation, Waterjet

Keep an extra button with Geyser free if you want to "just" heal. Repeatedly smash the meghahealz macro for super heavy raid damage.

Keep Overflowing Renewal on an extra button as well. First cast will usually be instant from Faith's Reward Mastery.

Your salvation procs will effect you and 4 others. Each IoB proc will trigger it. So will Geyser. So each Geyser cast has a chance of proccing two salvation heals. (3 healing effects, 1 cast)

Macros

Spam

#show Glacial Insignia
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Glacial Insignia
    cast Geyser
    cast Break Free
    cast Fading Light

MeghaAoEhealz

#show Battle Fury
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Glacial Mark
    cast Divine Favor
    cast Battle Fury
    cast Geyser
    cast Fading Light
    cast Break Free

Corroded Defense

#show Premonition
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Premonition
    cast Corroded Defense

How to play.

Smash 1 button most of the time. Sometimes smash other buttons. :P
    Last edited by Skiye; 07-07-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Rift Chaser

There is warden spells in the macros and no warden soul.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    There is warden spells in the macros and no warden soul.
    In 4 posts, there are 4 specs; and 2 of them have warden...

FateShaper 4 Sentinel / 61 Oracle / 11 Runeshaper
    FateDenier 4 Sentinel / 61 oracle / 11 Warden
    FateBreaker 4 Sentinel / 61 Oracle / 11 Inquisitor
    61 Oracle/9 Justicar/ 6 Warden
    Last edited by Xethx; 07-07-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Champion

I also forgot to add that the build I posted does use mana. So time out your Resuscitating Chant well, and pick your spots to channel back Mana when you can. Otherwise have potions ready, as losing your eternal buff will drop your healing by quite a bit.

Another option is to move points from strength of the deep to boundless in the warden tree if it's an issue.

Plane Walker

You are relatively useless as a 61 oracle and it is almost always detrimental to replace a chon with oracle. You can't compete with the chon and its healing and dps versions and chon offers far superior raid buffs. So there is no reason to bring a 61 point oracle with a chon. The only reason to bring a 61 oracle is for edge case scenario with defend the fallen. They were useful at times with Titan X until people realized you can just use your shield buff and damage reduction cooldowns like Twilight transcendent and shield cooldowns to simulate the same effect on that fight replacing it completely with a hybrid or dps to help with the dps checks. This ability also doesn't work on most of the other bosses kill mechanics.

The other reason is as skiye said, many of the builds are incredibly mana intensive and there is no real proper mana management without intermittently stopping to regen mana.

The reason not to like this legendary has been stated in other threads. Cleric is being funneled in as a raid mechanic bot or tank. Someone who is only chosen to do be the purge, cleanse, and interrupt bot for the other classes who are devastatingly more powerful as dps and hps and are far easier to play. That is why it is not a good class to choose in this expansion. You will spend your time doing the grunt work and pleasing other players who are so OP in PvP and PvE compared to you. They are far more rewarded for less effort.

These type of abilities along with the aoe cabalist purge bot mechanic are the only reasons why those souls are useful. They are not competitive in any other area but are forced to be used in edge case scenarios like the minis in TDNM for example just because other classes lack the ability or do not want to do it. This is the sad truth about the class in PoA.

You have souls like inquisitor and druid who look great on the dummy but have to meet 5x-10x the criteria of other classes souls in order to be competitive in raids. Shaman is possibly the most competitive when comparing criteria but still lacks the passive cleave(you have to chose AE or ST for the most part to play) and it suffers from disconnects unlike Harb, Paragon and NB and Warlord, Harb and NB all bring passive cleave. The healing souls are trivialized by the hybrids of the other classes like nec/chloro, chantions, healing hybrid bards. The also have weaker healing souls. Like FK is much better and so is Physician than Puri or Sent. Primalist is on a "next level" of performance in healing, tanking, dps over all the other classes as well. You are however considered OP as a Tank because of in battle rez and some synergy for raid buffs like Tenebrious Distortion(doesn't stack with clinging spirits last I checked though) and purges so at least you have that going for you. Your AoE DPS although mostly irrelevant is still really good for a tank as well.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 07-26-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    You are relatively useless as a 61 oracle. You can't compete with the chon and its healing and dps versions. There is no reason to bring this with a chon also. The only reason to bring a 61 oracle is for edge case scenario with defend the fallen. They were useful at times with Titan X until people realized you can just use your shield buff and damage reduction cooldowns like Twilight transcendent and shield cooldowns to simulate the same effect on that fight replacing it completely with a hybrid or dps to help with the dps checks. And this ability doesn't work on most of the other bosses kill mechanics.

The other reason is as skiye said, many of the builds are incredibly mana intensive and there is no real proper mana management without intermittently stopping even with popping pots on cd in long fights.

Also, the reason not to like this legendary has been stated in other threads I posted. Cleric is being funneled in as a raid mechanic bot or tank. Someone who is only chosen to do be the purge, cleanse, and interrupt bot for the other classes who are devastatingly more powerful as dps and hps and are far easier to play. That is why it is not a good class to choose in this expansion. You will spend your time doing the grunt work and pleasing other players who are so OP in PvP and PvE compared to you. These type of abilities along with the aoe cabalist purge bot mechanic are the only reasons why those souls are useful. They are not competitive in any other area but are forced to be used in edge case scenarios like the minis in TDNM just because other classes lack or do not want to do it. This is the sad truth about the class in PoA.

You have souls like inquisitor and druid who look great on the dummy but have to meet 5x-10x the criteria of other classes souls in order to be competitive in raids. Shaman is possibly the most competitive when comparing criteria but still lacks the passive cleave(you have to chose AE or ST for the most part to play) and it suffers from disconnects unlike Harb, Paragon and NB and Warlord, Harb and NB all bring passive cleave. The healing souls are trivialized by the hybrids of the other classes like nec/chloro, chantions, healing hybrid bards etc. You are however considered OP as a Tank so at least you have that going for you.
    I take no issue with what you've said. For the most part your assessment is correct. Outside Tanking, Cleric isn't the most optimal anything.

That said not every raid group has "optimal" everything. The beauty of this game was always the flexibility of all the classes to accomplish the same roles.

In TD minis is a chon better to AoE purge? Probably...
    How many times did I end up purging as a cabalist? Near every time I wasn't tanking while I still ran minis.

Did I ever use the Heal oracle build I posted? Yep, when my guild was first working out how to beat TitanX.

Do I use it anymore...nope.

Just because something is niche or not optimal, doesn't mean it's useless. I don't think it's helpful or constructive to post the "clerics suck" rant in every thread about support or pseudo support builds..

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    I take no issue with what you've said. For the most part your assessment is correct. Outside Tanking, Cleric isn't the most optimal anything.

That said not every raid group has "optimal" everything. The beauty of this game was always the flexibility of all the classes to accomplish the same roles.

In TD minis is a chon better to AoE purge? Probably...
    How many times did I end up purging as a cabalist? Near every time I wasn't tanking while I still ran minis.

Did I ever use the Heal oracle build I posted? Yep, when my guild was first working out how to beat TitanX.

Do I use it anymore...nope.

Just because something is niche or not optimal, doesn't mean it's useless. I don't think it's helpful or constructive to post the "clerics suck" rant in every thread about support or pseudo support builds..
    After seeing his posts multiple times now across the forum, he's kinda known for ranting

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    I am being informative. I could have been less blunt and sugar coated everything but I find that being that way is not being productive.I have given positive reasons to play the class. He listed that 61 oracle would be great with an archon which it's not. So yes it is quite useless to bring both. In this case useless is actually a better word than the word I would have used as in most cases to bring both is actually detrimental and can cause raids to not be able to hit the dps checks.

Quote Originally Posted by FariusTakinoton View Post
    Strongly recommend using a chon with her. In this case, you would only worry about giving counter to the mechanics of wipe.

I could have said if you like doing utility and tanking cleric is your choice! But actually being the least informative and least descriptive and only looking at positives without weighing the negatives is the most non productive way to look at it. If you weigh both it will lead to better choices and if its out there in the open people will make better choices. Did you even know that TT can even act like DTF on that fight for raid wipes? Well, now you know. Very informative.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 07-07-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Let's be honest, you're addicted to a good cleric rant.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Rift Chaser

I dunno the Oracle spec might be a DPS gain if this works for priest every 4th fire nova you could ignore and DPS through it. That's a huge amount of extra DPS.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    I dunno the Oracle spec might be a DPS gain if this works for priest every 4th fire nova you could ignore and DPS through it. That's a huge amount of extra DPS.
    Well, 61 oracle is a massive dps loss. 100s of thousands if you replace a dps no matter what. All secondary hybrid supports like bard and oracle healing/dps hybrids are very niche now after the dps nerfs. And I am positive they did not think about scaling at the lowend with the changes so those still stuck in IROTP and TDNM will struggle more without carries than players who progressed through that content normally in my opinion.Basically they had classes doing more dps with EzTD gear back then than they do now with T2 gear. Not sure why you would replace a good bard/phys for that fight either. The nerfs didn't really impact their effective healing just their overhealing.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 07-28-2018 at 06:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread