+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the Best Leveling Cleric Build these days?

Soulwalker

Default What is the Best Leveling Cleric Build these days?

Hi all! I'm returning to Rift after a long absence. I have a 61 Harbinger that is seriously outdated. I scanned the Forums but can't seem to find an updated build and macro guide. Can someone please help a sister out?

Soulwalker

You should check out the thread "4.0 Rift Cleric Compendium". It's the first and only sticky in Cleric Guides. Most builds should be current.

Shield of Telara

61 Harbringer is mage. You sure you're posting in the right forum?

Soulwalker

Default Leveling guide

Hi all, I have found lots of useful information about builds, particularly on the 4.0 Cleric Compendium, however it is all based on high level characters - even the leveling guide only covers 65-70. Does anyone have a link to a current guide that covers slightly earlier please? I haven't played for several years and have a level 50 cleric that I'd quite like to try to solo up to 70.
    Many thanks

If you go with druid or shaman you should be good to go. The Faerie healer pet makes things easy since you have a pocket healer in druid.

For shaman offsoul sentinel for healing breath and that should be enough to keep you up.
    Last edited by Skiye; 03-01-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Rift Disciple

Defiler is better early on due to the dot healing and damage it puts out but once you get to the 60's you should swap to druid or shaman for faster killing

try a 50/50 druid shaman 1-60. you may miss a few times in the mid levels but ez pz 600 dps on lvl 30+
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

+ Reply to Thread