+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4.3 Puri/Warden ST/AoE Heals

Default 4.3 The Justifier (Puri/Warden ST/AoE Heals)

I decided to mess around with purifier and make something that can do both good raid and ST healing. This build should be effective at both and shouldn't require you to take your target off the tank.

The Build

Buffs

On Self

Caregiver's Blessing
    Sign of Faith
    Wisdom of the Ages

On Tank

Eruption

On Tank (If not a cleric) or Mele Dps

Righteous Mandate

How group healing works in this build.

For group healing we have our legendary version of Healing flood that is a group HoT that stacks 3 times.

From the Justicar tree we have Legendary Salvation that will proc a heal on yourself whenever an offensive ability is used. Though the skill tree we have our Righteous Mandate buff that will share your salvation healing with them, in addition our points spent in Reparation will make these slavation heals effect an additional 5 party/raid memebers.

Geyser is a warden ability that deals direct damage and heals 10 party or raid members.

So we double up the geyser healing with salvation and add that to our healing flood for some fairly potent on demand group healing.

How ST healing works.

For those not familar with puri healing it's extremely potent ST healing though shields and some big heals.

In a nutshell you have your Symbol of the Sun which is a strong bubble you can put onto your allies. You can only have 3 shielded at a time.

You have your big heal with a super long cast time Ward of Fire

Most of the time you'll have your tank targeted and use Ward of Flame. It's a channeled heal and shield that reduces the cast time to make Ward of Fire Instant.

2x Ward of Flame > (instant) Ward of Fire.

This build also has an additional trick in the Faiths Reward mastery in that healing flood and geyser will also reduce the cast time of Ward of Fire.

Utility Stuff

Flashover 30s CD Forces your Next heal or bubble to crit. Use this at will, it's usually up.
    Gathering of Flames 1m CD Strong Bubble and Heal for 10 party members
    Rite of the Forge 2m CD Strong Bubble that reapplies itself every 3s for 15s. Nice for heavy tank damage phases.
    Spiritual Conflagoration 1m CD Channeled heavy heal and shield. Nice for heavy tank damage.
    Soul Brand Kill yourself for mana. (It's worth it) ��
    Flash of the Phoenix Your combat Rez.

Playstyle

Keep Healing Flood up at 3 stacks.
    Keep Flame Lance up for the extra healing bonus.
    2x Ward of Flame > (instant) Ward of Fire if the tank needs attention.
    Spam Geyser macro if there isn't much else to do.

Macros

Note these are set up so that you can keep the tank targeted.

AoE Heal

#show Geyser
    cast @targettarget Geyser

Emergency AoE Heal

#show Divine Favor
    cast Gathering of Flames
    cast Divine Favor
    cast @targettarget Geyser

Bubbles (This has an instant heal as the fallback in the event the target has burnout or you need to heal on the run)

#show Symbol of the Sun
    cast Symbol of the Sun
    cast Healing Flare

Battle Rez

#show Flash of the Phoenix
    cast Flash of the Phoenix
    %t Wake up! You're alive again.

Flame Lance

#show Flame Lance
    cast @targettarget Flame Lance

Kalerts

KA::Aj5QfeNqNT9FOgzAU/RV+QCwtlLH7BAOiicqydPGFZKlQXGOFhWIWov67bTeTaXww56Z pzz0
    5PeeRj63ol96N4Er2z16phqGFABgcFJ/F6K6lwU9BGiwQzdIAhVmUkHiVAzJKq0MGG9lNkPOJX9f
    b25o/SSWneSebodf10X14tT/Z7Tpr57etBowohjhKgBCfng7kx8b1XU+8edGfwKr1qnhgxcaQZ hw
    iE49BVjFW3X8vLUddlPJj/TbKTopxaYLzV+Hd8b4Rf/W7XKeIoiKPwhwHJc6wyfTfdvtBzfooxIE
    0F6USDOHCjo0MvzsQ5Dqcafc6p/8C8Zx7yA
    Last edited by Skiye; 03-08-2018 at 01:05 PM.

This looks good to me. I'll load it up and see how I fare in SPEs

Plane Touched

Sign of Faith
    Sign of Anticipation
    you cannot apply more than 1 sign if you dont take the level 64 mastery Diversify - and I personally agree to take Faith's Reward instead. So, i'd trade the Sign of Anticipation point with Latent Blaze, with the advantage to insta-cast it with Faith's Reward

Quote Originally Posted by Mystifal View Post
    you cannot apply more than 1 sign if you dont take the level 64 mastery Diversify - and I personally agree to take Faith's Reward instead. So, i'd trade the Sign of Anticipation point with Latent Blaze, with the advantage to insta-cast it with Faith's Reward
    Ack, you're absolutely right. I'll update this later on today.

Rift Disciple

Just remember that it will really hard to reapply Latent Blaze mid pull since ward of fire will eat the stacks of faith's reward whether you use 2 full channels of ward of flame or not

+ Reply to Thread