+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 4.3 - EASY SHAMAN RAID SPEC - 2 BUTTONS

Soulwalker

Yes, Inspiration of Battle conflicts with a buff from Archon. They will have it up all the time, no need for you to bother with it, as it messes them up more than anything.

Rift Disciple

insperations do not mess with archon stuff but if you have a bard/oracle then it will not stack....and keeping up wasting insignia is not worth it when you could be putting EoL or using another melee ability to get massive blow up for more dps

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Naught View Post
    insperations do not mess with archon stuff but if you have a bard/oracle then it will not stack....and keeping up wasting insignia is not worth it when you could be putting EoL or using another melee ability to get massive blow up for more dps
    Cool, the Kalert will not pop if another oracle is casting it, so I don't need to worry about that.
    All I need is a kalert to warn me that the bard buff is active, so I can drop Insignia from the rotation.

this spec is inept....sorry but it is. I play it. The only thing that needs to be done is up the dmg by at least 15% the reason I say this is because I'm sitting in bis gear. the dmg meters don't lie. I am only pushing 250k if I'm lucky 300k , am I doing something wrong???
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    this spec is inept....sorry but it is. I play it. The only thing that needs to be done is up the dmg by at least 15% the reason I say this is because I'm sitting in bis gear. the dmg meters don't lie. I am only pushing 250k if I'm lucky 300k , am I doing something wrong???
    Not sure if serious, but if you are really sitting in BiS gear and doing 300k, you are definitely doing something wrong.
    Mage

ohlol wtf.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...lkll4/D88|XYXw
    Leggies: Insignis of Blood | Furious Assault | Icy Blow | Deep Freeze | Fervent Strike
    Buffs: Furious Assault | Vengeance of the Winterstorm | Glory of the Chosen | (Boon of Vitality)

Your opener:

Frozen Wrath
    Fervent Strike
    Icy Blow (x2)
    Rage of the North + Punishing Strike
    Deep Freeze + Glacial Strike + Vengeance of the Winter Storm
    Massive Blow
    Jolt + Rush of Strengh + Glacial Shield
    Eruption of Life
    Massive Blow
    Icy Blow
    Icy Blow + Vengeance of the Winter Storm
    Icy Blow
    Punishing Strike
    Glacial Strike (Deep Freeze ends)
    Massive Blow
    Eruption of Life

[If we had a onehandet Eternal+ totem the rotation would look different]

Priority 1 target:

Frozen Wrath > 2x Frost Strike buff > Fervent Strike buff > Glacial Strike > Massive Blow > Eruption of Life > Jolt > Punishing Strike > Icy Blow > Lightning Hammer > Ekkehards Grasp

Priority 3 targets:

Frozen Wrath > 2x Frost Strike buff > Fervent Strike buff > Glacial Strike > Massive Blow > Avalance Strike> Icy Blow > Lightning Hammer > Ekkehards Grasp

Priority aoe:

Frozen Wrath > 2x Frost Strike buff > Fervent Strike buff > Avalance Strike > (Strike of the Maelstorm to spread Frozen Wrath - delay applying Frozen Wrath and then spreading it so you can 'bring it back to the main target' with SotM once it falls off)

Maybe your bis gear is blue ?

Btw: whoever uses the 2 button method is officialy not allowed to rant about class balancing
    Last edited by Shas; 05-07-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Shaman is a gateway drug to mediocre DPS for a class that does it poorly. Just say no.

That said the spec here is still very solid. If you are pulling 300k in anything above dungeon gear you probably forgot to assign points in your legendary abilities.
    Last edited by Skiye; 05-07-2019 at 05:39 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

I have come to despise casting EOL every 3 seconds...

I have switched to this
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#n8hE/lkGBlhlkll4/Ye

I rarely get to use shaman anywhere besides spe/lfr/irotp even then i am often tanking or healing in defilihealer and the ~1m dps is good enough to chart top the pugs.

lengendary

lob
    sanct
    icy
    deep freeze
    furious assault

same macro as the 2-button build but add sanction.

opener sanction ->icy x 2 then turns into a one button spec.

Yes it is super lazy, but does basically the same dps and has better ranged dps, really i just like not having to consume 1/4th my cast for eol. Punnishing strike may or may not be a net dps gain haven't really tested or care enough to to test.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by beefy1212 View Post
    I have come to despise casting EOL every 3 seconds...

I have switched to this
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#n8hE/lkGBlhlkll4/Ye

I rarely get to use shaman anywhere besides spe/lfr/irotp even then i am often tanking or healing in defilihealer and the ~1m dps is good enough to chart top the pugs.

lengendary

lob
    sanct
    icy
    deep freeze
    furious assault

same macro as the 2-button build but add sanction.

opener sanction ->icy x 2 then turns into a one button spec.

Yes it is super lazy, but does basically the same dps and has better ranged dps, really i just like not having to consume 1/4th my cast for eol. Punnishing strike may or may not be a net dps gain haven't really tested or care enough to to test.
    With the cleric buffs gone live this spec is completely defunct, except maybe edge case purge build on golems

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4