+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 4.3 - EASY SHAMAN RAID SPEC - 2 BUTTONS

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    So, cleric inq is now outdated or is it possible to still play this in raid and pull decent dps?
    INQ is still strong as a single target spec, it just doesnt have the gglulautoprocleave pad dps that amazes people like shaman could.

Thank you for creating this spec.. It seems simple and does good dps.. Appreciate it when people make easy specs
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Cls
    Soulwalker

Nice job, missing the reliquary of Ingenuity but that is an easy toss in. I would assume that would help also.

Shadowlander

Can someone with a kalert set for this build share it please?

So what would I need to do to increase the damage of this spec? You said this was over simplified.

Is Lightning hammer no longer necessary? It doesn't proc in your macro unless ranged I guess.

2 button macro (rotating from magic to physical) actually seems to be doing less than this 1 button macro. I'm not too sure why that is just yet, possibly due to the split of 2 min buffs, not sure.

Can you elaborate?
    Fwob - Zaviel

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    So what would I need to do to increase the damage of this spec? You said this was over simplified.

Is Lightning hammer no longer necessary? It doesn't proc in your macro unless ranged I guess.

2 button macro (rotating from magic to physical) actually seems to be doing less than this 1 button macro. I'm not too sure why that is just yet, possibly due to the split of 2 min buffs, not sure.

Can you elaborate?
    There are too many legendaries that only buff air/water/elemental damage and not physical to the point where Massive Blow is the only Physical ability worth using. So you can effectively one macro this spec and get better results.

I personally don't use the macro in the guide and manage Rush of Strength separately. I also take Punishing Strike off the macro and use it separately - as it consumes frostbitten which would often leave me using Massive Blow without a buff.
    Last edited by Wynford; 01-15-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    Wynford@Greybriar (Cleric) - Martyrdom@Greybriar (Primalist) - Salmoneus@Greybriar (Mage)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

Can you elaborate?
    Lightning hammer is in there for when you disconnect, so that your vengeance still hits.

So yea obviously this isn't your go-to guide/setup to min/max your raid dps, it's more of a cheesy easy build that still does fantastic dps.

There are a few ways to maximize dps with this setup though. So first, make a macro with only frozen wrath/lightning hammer in it. That's what I'll hit twice when the tank is pulling so I can get my dots on the target while I run to the boss. Then I'll fervent/icy blow x2 to get my elemental damage boost. Then I eruption of life and spam my macro and do the rotation. So by that time, you have your dots and EoL on your target for deep freeze and lightning hammer will have ~10 seconds left so it maximizes your deep freeze burst damage (and by that time your archon should have flaring/lava buffs up).

When I have to be ranged (say Azranel missiles or defensive spin), and I don't want to spam my main macro since deep freeze is up or coming up soon, I'll spam that FW/LH macro along with keeping EoL up until I can get back into melee range and then I can comfortably set up my deep freeze burst again.

And yes you can keep punishing strike separately to maximize dps further but personally I don't bother. When it goes off in the macro it's usually 1-4 seconds left on frozen and almost always buffed from frostbite.

Last but not least you can take Rush of Strength out of the macro and use it separately, but again besides the potential burst gain during deep freeze, this setup is supposed to be ez 2 buttons so again I don't bother ;D

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mendota View Post
    Can someone with a kalert set for this build share it please?
    KA::A6G8qeNqtku1umzAUhm+FG1jmD8B4/mUcrFXqmilh2p9IlUOcYIVAZNxW2ce9z1CatSWT0qk
    yWOL41Tl+eN9Fqfaq/hRk9u7gTFMHzSa4NhvNIMvZoVJHbSdO2a12fUX6NZJyiIDM6BS GgoqQRBE
    DXtxJgV9zs3Fsqpz6uPx2tVQrUxl3vDVFU7fLlbIrvXZWHeBkv W4ZAjRmCaAM40n8uIEJ8c1+tk4
    Vu/Y3E9lNns19xT/dQqC/1VM59F9xP1j+WgxoUtt7Xbtg4azZPQc7Eb1ScCQhBUQCPE0REU JezNO
    WTbF7UPcaDTgYn8UZYeAOIz+VkzMYc7XV3S93pQ5uGuvKMUnOx iIupygRGYwJjWOScHI5zMFY45p
    NYe9atdZ2YIKUsgSi/7WoJx1ZZJsfug6+W/UC62Xy/PtcxgFBqZhiHCVY4jQVF4OVTXVs98bpcCC
    KI08E38Wla7MtXW3qbfBZ7feDM+dpTlLGCU14DEBKaIqEzN7gU T/2Q9W18p1uy37oEL4Y+fAl74J
    1VRyDtGoezmXudMZlyoFANARZJimN+FswnNMWD374CyUQ/Dth+ezrawYfyI4hneX57MvTIfpL8ge
    /DHlc
    Last edited by Skiye; 01-19-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Soulwalker

Cool K-Alert

Can u please paste ur K-Alerts on here? Thank you for your time. Never mind because as soon as i posted this there they were like magic.
    Last edited by Snapskali; 01-29-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Rift Disciple

Yea i need to update the guide

Soulwalker

So was shaman effected much by the patch with furious assault? I still seem to parse well on dummies but I haven't parsed for a while and have gotten a bunch of t2 gear since the last time I checked.

Rift Chaser

Seems to parse the same.
    Last edited by Skiye; 05-17-2018 at 03:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2