+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4.2 Wardocle 37/37/2

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Rogue is the best single target dps the best aoe dps, the best MT healer, the best AoE healer, and the best tank and support in Rift.
    You wrong about best ST dps, tank and support - rogue is good in these roles but not the best. And on second and third BoS bosses (and in general during progression) I would prefer cleric tank to any other calling.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn
    Tact/bard much better and more wanted. Sometimes they will use a healing chon which gets more play than anything oracle. It is good for healing dungeons still though.
    Can you please tell me, why is Tactbard better? Is that just your opinion or do you have facts to proof that? i don't think wardocle heals much less than Tactbard and looks like the raid buffs are mostly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight
    Rogue is the best single target dps the best aoe dps, the best MT healer, the best AoE healer, and the best tank and support in Rift.

best ST dps : did you really forget Primalist ? Also, Druid is most likely better than Rogue ST dps (if you can play it without disconnects)
    best aoe dps: true, rogue
    im not sure about MT healer, because its hardly needed since 4.0, but dont think rogues are much better than other classes
    best AoE healer: Why should that be rogue? Do you mean tactbard? Thats just not true.

And no, you dont have to have top maximun gear to do good dps with the cleric, you just have to put a little more effort into it than just copy a few macros and press them like someone tells you. Learn the specs, play them right and you will see, that the cleric is very well and definately NOT the worst class right now.
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 02-06-2018 at 05:56 AM.

Guys... he was being sarcastic xD
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    Can you please tell me, why is Tactbard better? Is that just your opinion or do you have facts to proof that? i don't think wardocle heals much less than Tactbard and looks like the raid buffs are mostly the same.
    If you can't see the difference in throughput just by reading what the heals are doing in each soul you can always look it up in video and test it yourself. Being the best overhealing soul is actually bad not good. Bard is also way better in design than oracle. it plays music. No other class does this with its unique design.

Primalist have great healing too for ST. And as I already said just by bringing a chlorochon you get both incredible HPS and nice DPS and support at the same time. Then you have warrior also coming in with a very high dps and healing hybrid which further competes directly to cleric healers. Clerics are still mostly blah outside being a tank.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-06-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Shadowlander

Ah now i know what you mean, yes Tactbard has more throughput but you talk as if wardocle isn't worth it and shouldn't be used. However, i like that there is a cleric variant that is almost the same as Tactbard. That means raids can be more flexible with the setup, meaning if you need more ranged ST dps -> cleric dps + tactbard and if you need more cleave -> rogue dps and wardocle and you have no real support/heal differences between those 2 setups. Healing isn't a real problem anyway.
    You do know that chloro-chon stacks with wardocle/tactbard right? so that argument is not really good.

As i said, clerics are in a decent spot for dpsing at the moment, my cleric with bad gear, 6k cp and the 16 irotp phase weapon does around 1,2mio dps on the dummy with druid, 950k with inquisitor, i would say that are good numbers.

And funny how you edited your last post around 5 times while i wrote this ..
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 02-06-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Ascendant

I think clerics are awesome and everyone should play one especially for Rift Prime servers.
    "Drinks the Kool Aid."
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-06-2018 at 10:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2