+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button

Shadowlander

Default Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button (updated - 380k+ for 5 button)

Special credit to: Hokhmah for helping increase the deeps!

For those of you who want shaman DPS but still love your pets. Sorry that this is a little late. Class might not be viable in 4.1 but have fun with it until then. The 2 button spec is getting around 310k on a lvl 70 simulated enemy. Burst is about 500k. I'm almost fully geared but still missing earring and neck. It gets up to 379k with using the protips (special credit to Hokhmah) so if you want a little extra dps then go for it.

Legendaries:
    Druid - Resounding Blow
    Druid - Fae Mimicry
    Druid - Faerie healer (ignore the picture)
    Inquisitor - Sanction Heretic
    Inquisitor - Bolt of Judgement

This is my best so far. Uses 5 buttons and had help making a pure DPS build. Scroll down to see how to do more DPS. Warning! You will lose Faerie Healer.

You only really need 2 buttons. Eruption of life and the macro. I have a 2nd macro that is the same as the first but it's for mana. The only difference is that you put peace of the forest (10% mana for 7% health.) You'll regain some of that health from your vex skill but hopefully you have a healer. If you want more viability go for the faerie healer legendary.

3 buffs. Vengeance of the winter storm. Armor of devotion. Summon greater satyr destroyer + conduit of nature.

2 Macros. Again the only difference is peace of the forest for when you are low on mana. The mana macro becomes your new spam macro when you are low on mana.

Main macro
    Spoiler!

Mana macro
    Spoiler!

Heal macro
    Spoiler!

Instructions are fairly simple. First cast eruption of life. Wait for the global cooldown to end before starting the macro or you'll lose a bit of dps because you want fae mimicry not to affect your first resounding blow cast. So press once to cast resounding blow then wait like 1/4 of a second before spamming. If you spam it too early then you will prematurely cast fae mimicry and burst will be messed up. Then just keep refreshing eruption of life when needed. It will get refreshed on it's own sometimes. Use main macro to start and mana macro when you are low on mana. The mana macro eats up your hp a small amount so hopefully you have a healer(dungeon or raid). For more DPS take fae mimicry out of the macro and use the burst macro at the bottom from the pro tips. Will turn into a 3 button class.

Pro-tips for more deeps. (credit Hokhmah for build):

Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-newbuild.jpg

You can also take fae mimicry out of the macro and do as follows. You need to watch your essence strike cooldown and your fae mimicry to make them both align. With this method you need to know that resounding blow applies a debuff to the target that increases your life damage by 100%. So you need to cast eruption of life -> resounding blow before using your burst macro. After you've started you won't need to reapply resounding blow because it will already be applied by macro. You just need to cast them both before your first burst. You will need to reapply eruption of life as needed.

So it would go as follows. Eruption of life > resounding blow > burst macro until essence strike goes on cooldown > Nature's censure > main macro > watch for when fae mimicry comes off cooldown and then make sure to burst on the next available essence strike (might take practice) > Nature's censure > main macro. Always reapply eruption of life as needed.

Spoiler!

Burst Macro
    Spoiler!

If you have anything to add please do so.
    Last edited by Phunkyisadwarf; 03-29-2017 at 06:48 AM.

ftfy

Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-dps.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Shadowlander

updated quite a bit.... better pro tip and fixed the main macro so it reapplies eruption of life better and has better burst

was getting 275k as a 1 button macro (no eruption of life)
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Phunkyisadwarf; 03-26-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Shadowlander

Updated parse for 2 button with updated macro. The timing is bad sometimes which is why the protips will improve dps. 309k
    Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-2button.jpg

Shadowlander

Getting 335k with using the protips. On all of these I force stopped the combat on my DPS meter as soon as I could right before fae mimicry was refreshed so that it would not throw an extra burst in there and skew the data.

Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-protips.jpg

Telaran

Default a bit more complicated :)

I play it a little differently and it seems to work a bit better for me but also it's a bit more difficult since I don't use 2-3 button but 7.
    Legendaries are :
    Inquisitor - Bolt of Judgement , everybody know why
    Sentinel - Bolt of light , Boost druid damage and still make a lot of dps by itself
    Druid - Resounding Blow , Damage boost before burst and 100% life damage
    Druid - Fae Mimicry , Burst
    Druid - Fervent Strike , Since i spam bolt of light , give it more dps

Macros are :
    Burst
    Spoiler!

Spam
    Spoiler!

I apply Eruption of Life and refresh it with essence strike , Crushing Force , Combined Effort , Fervent Strike and Resounding Blow and refresh them 2 - 1 sec before they fall off.

Sometimes got more than this depending on essence strike's crits ,stopped the parse just before my 7th fae mimicry
    Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-drood.jpg

Whats you think guys ? should change something ?

I was thinking of dropping Crushing Force i think it's a dps loss but still don't know.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 03-27-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Shadowlander

Do you get a DPS boost from Nature's Edict? For me anyway on a practice dummy I do not get a 15% damage bonus at 5 stacks from it. I also know that crushing force is supposed to increase that damage bonus to 30%. I don't get a DPS boost at all but the only things I test on are lvl 70 simulated enemy.

What practice dummy are you using to test it on? I need to know so I can get a reliable result. Also what are your gears like? Focus/fragments and gears?

Most of your DPS seems to be coming from your fae mimicry. What are you doing for your burst?

Shadowlander

Wow bolt light is a huge DPS boost. Thanks xD I will have to update everything. I use same macro and getting like 50k+ more DPS.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkyisadwarf View Post
    What practice dummy are you using to test it on?
    The parse i made in last thread and the other that will be there are done on a lvl 70 simulated dummy, the nearest to allitu's door.

Do you get a DPS boost from Nature's Edict?
    Left one is 30sec of fervent strike without nature's edict and right one is 30 sec of fervent strike with nature's edict :
    Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-natures-edict.jpg

This one is the difference between the previous one with nature's edict (right one) and with nature's edict and crushing force ( left one)
    Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-natures-eddict-dot.jpg

As you can see the damage boost is here and works fine with crushing force's debuff.

Also what are your gears like? Focus/fragments and gears?
    Pretty bad gear since it's just an alts, PS is 38218 , don't upgrade any piece of stuff, don't have the body armour, also don't have the QF's seal .
    Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-stats.jpg

What are you doing for your burst?
    For burst , I cast Eruption of life ( only if under 4 stack, that way it will just be refresh with essence strike) then resounding blow and after that spam my burst macro for 3* essence strike under fea mimicry bonus. It seemes to be higher than yours maybe because of the damage boost from Bolt of light and Nature's Edict.

Wow bolt light is a huge DPS boost. Thanks xD I will have to update everything. I use same macro and getting like 50k+ more DPS.
    Hope this will help you

Shadowlander

Yeah you have about double my crit power more spell power but less wisdom. Tested around a bit. 379k is using 5 buttons (burst macro - spam macro - nature's censure - eruption of life - resounding blow). 325k is 2 button. This way is much better. xD

Thanks for your input.

Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-new2button.jpgDruid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-newparse.jpg

Telaran

Yeah you have about double my crit power more spell power but less wisdom. Tested around a bit. 379k is using 5 buttons (burst macro - spam macro - nature's censure - eruption of life - resounding blow). 325k is 2 button. This way is much better. xD

Thanks for your input.
    You're welcome

Change some things in my spec and got a pretty nice damage boost by droping legendary Fervent Strike and taking legendary Sanction heretic.

Druid 4.0 - 300k+ - 2 button-opti-druide.jpg

Shadowlander

Updated. Left old build for people who want Faerie healer. The 2 button version doesn't seem to change much other than 15k DPS which is why I left up Faerie Healer option. DPS version can be done with 2 button and go up to 325k. You just need to swap Trickster's bolt for Bolt of Light in the macro. Put up new build for pure DPS. Special credit to Hokhmah for helping.
    Last edited by Phunkyisadwarf; 03-27-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    You're welcome

Change some things in my spec and got a pretty nice damage boost by droping legendary Fervent Strike and taking legendary Sanction heretic.

Attachment 31188
    Wow, nice xD

Thanks for doing this and making a simple spec for those who have trouble with complex ones!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Telaran

Default KAlerts

Any possibility of a KAlert set for Druid? I'd appreciate it. Thanks for this, I'm gonna try it, would be nice to have a pet again, I liked Druid in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast