+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 4.0 Purifier

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Imperium View Post
    Personally I dont see puri working out in raids, it's not viable with the cool downs it has.

I'll give this spec a try later in our irotp however I dont believe it to be worth. Purifier has been "rubbish" since nightmare tide if I'm not mistaken. Will definitely post an update to how the spec works or if it doesn't.
    when your warchanter doesn't do it has a spot on bos 2/3 the way you play is to simply starve, activate the cost reduce mechanic afrom the eternal and spam your expensive hardhitters with your leg br as death resist- compareable to 61phys in that regard.

Sword of Telara

Personally I dont see puri working out in raids, it's not viable with the cool downs it has.

I'll give this spec a try later in our irotp however I dont believe it to be worth. Purifier has been "rubbish" since nightmare tide if I'm not mistaken. Will definitely post an update to how the spec works or if it doesn't.
    You can do all content with a cleric. A matter of fact you can 9 man BoS. According to the new wave of tra.. that as long as you can clear content with a carry then all the classes are awesome since that space can be used to carry the weaker performing class.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-28-2019 at 02:56 AM.

I use puri hybrid (not OP's 61-point specs) in BoS and man is it good! Very strong ST heals and shields, decent AoE heals, easy mana management, various "emergency CD" skills

Or maybe it sucks, and I am just a good player and can make it work really well.
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

Well it's a fully dedicated tankheal. First may break down which bosses require a tankheal. (:
    Be sure to grab yourself a capeable Warrtank for Eruption and hots.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...FlkG8/qr0|PdP0
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Rift Disciple

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...kwFaFkg/q|PKP0 is a better spec than what Shas posted....feel free to put the 2 points in cost reduction from warden or spell power from oracle.....healer's covenant is way too good of a tank CD to pass up its why this spec is better besides the fact you get better shields/healing this way

So you have the old tank puri while falling short on cds for 4stack mines

Your cleric ot can literaly run that on cleansetank :v
    Cleansetank (Regulos mid portal, Silgen etc)

Tank puri comes from a time when Flame of life was something different. At 70 you trade 2 cd's for one.
    ->When your tank knows his stuff he will make your 2 warden hots tick high. Overflowing Renewal + Faith's Reward + Stand Tall! = multimillion crit + linked hot.
    ->70 Flame of Life: 50% 15secs @1:15 cd vs Healer's Covenant 40% 10secs @1min cd
    ->Wasting Insignia buffs absorptions.

Besides that please don't forget that Spiritual Conflagration removes Rites of the Forge.
    Last edited by Shas; 02-28-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Rift Disciple

for the 5+ years ive been playing puri there has only been 1 time the 61 point talent was worth it and that talent is gone so there is no point in using a 61 point build any more and healer's covenant is way too good to pass up. and using hots when channeling ward of fire is a better option to keep a shield on the tank at all times just seems like a better idea than messing with hots in a shielding spec but thats just me

Once everything ticks 800k, you re going for the tickrates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2