+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 4.0 Rift Cleric Compendium

Default 4.3 Rift Cleric Compendium

Rift SFP 4.3 - Cleric Compendium - Updated on: 11th November 2017

Hey guys,

Seeing we are missing an updated Compendium on the cleric forums and i had some spare time i decided to start making one. Some parts are still missing and i'll be updating those the comming days when i feel like it.
    If you have anything to add or see stuff that needs to be improved please let me know .

Table of Content:
    Stats
    Planar Attunement
    Dream Orbs and Runes
    Planar Fragments
    Addons
    Karuul alerts

Cleric Specs:
    1. Damage Dealing Specs
    2. Healing Specs
    3. Support Specs
    4. Tank Specs
    5. Leveling, Solo, PvP Specs
    Stats:
    Spoiler!

Planar Attunement:
    Spoiler!

Dream Orbs and Runes:
    Spoiler!

Planar Fragments:
    Spoiler!

Addons:
    Spoiler!

Karuul alerts:
    Spoiler!

Cleric Specs:
    The specs i recommend getting when looking at a raid environment:
    - Shaman - Currently the most versatile melee dps spec for raid fights
    - Inquisitor - Currently the best ranged dps spec for raid fights + adds 5% bonus magic damage for raid
    - Warden - Currently best healing spec for raids, ST healers are hardly ever needed.
    - Wardocle - interesting hybrid that works well in raids
    - Justicar - a tank spec that well liked in raids right now.

Damage Dealing Specs:

Inquisitor 4.3:
    Ranged single target damage dealing spec. Currently the best ranged damage dealing spec for Clerics that also applies a 5% magic damage increase for the entire raid.
    61 Inquisitor | 10 Runeshaper | 5 Druid

Legendaries:
    Saction Heretic
    Bolt of Retribution
    Radical Coalescence
    Fervent Strike
    Inscribe Fate

Inquisitor 4.0 guide Credits to Burninalways
    Not updated for 4.3, check near the end of the post for a more recent Inquisitor explanation.

Shaman 4.3:
    Melee single target damage dealing spec with decent / great cleave. The cleave heavily depends on your weapon stage, the higher your upgrade the better you cleave will become.
    61 Shaman | 10 Druid | 5 Runeshaper
    61 Shaman | 10 Druid | 5 Oracle
    61 Shaman | 10 Druid | 5 Sentinel F2P

Legendaries:
    Icy Blow
    Deep Freeze
    Furious Assault
    Fervent Strike
    Inscribe Fate or Insignia of Blood or Bolt of Light (f2p)

Shaman 4.3 more In depht guide Credits to Unusualbunny
    Shaman 4.3 Easy starter guide Credits to Kitzkatz

Druid 4.3:
    Melee single target damage dealing spec. It is the highest single target melee damage dealing spec for Cleric, but it got its downsides. It got bad cleave, isnt that good with target swapping and requires you to be close to the boss at all times.
    61 Druid | 15 Inquisitor | 0 Oracle
    61 Druid | 15 Inquisitor | 0 Sentinel non oracle

Legendaries:
    Fae Mimicry
    Resounding Blow
    Sanction Heretic
    Bolt of Judgement
    Insignia of Blood or Bolt of Light (non oracle)

Druid 4.3 guide Credits to Wynfrod

Runeshaper 4.3:
    Ranged single target damage dealing spec.
    61 Runeshaper | 10 Druid | 5 Sentinel

Legendaries:
    Rune of Smiting
    Seal of Vulnerability
    Rune of Impending Doom
    Bolt of Light
    Fervent Strike

Runeshaper 4.0 Guide Credits to Killerloose
    Not updated for 4.3. Do not copy the Spec from the guide, use the one mentioned right above here.

Defiler 4.3:
    Ranged single target damage dealing spec with great cleave on 2 extra targets.
    61 Defiler | 10 Druid | 5 Oracle
    61 Defiler | 10 Druid | 5 Sentinel Non Oracle

Legendaries:
    Miserly Affliction
    Pain Transmission
    Unstable Transformation
    Fervent Strike
    Insignia of Blood or Bolt of Light

Defiler 4.0 Guide Credits to Burninalways
    Not updated for 4.3. Do not copy the Spec from the guide, use the one mentioned right above here.

Cabalist 4.3:
    Ranged multiple target damage dealing spec. Currently only interesting for its Crowd control but not its damage output.
    61 Cabalist | 10 Druid | 5 Oracle

Legendaries:
    Condensed Obliteration
    Dominion
    Unleash Oblivion
    Insignia of Blood
    Fervent Strike

Cabalist Guide Credits to Athanil
    This is an old guide. Currently there is no up to date one out there, but rotation wise it should still point you into the right direction. Do not copy the Spec from the guide, use the one mentioned right above here.

Healing Specs:

Purifier 4.3:
    Single target Healing spec that focuses on Shielding.
    61 Purifier | 8 Oracle | 7 Sentinel
    61 Purifier | 8 Warden | 7 Sentinel

Legendaries:
    Ward of Fire
    Flame of Life
    Flash of the Phoenix
    Wasting insignia or Healing Flood
    Bolt of Light

Purifier 4.3 guide Credits to Unusualbunny

Warden 4.3:
    Multiple target Healing spec.
    61 Warden | 8 Oracle | 7 Sentinel
    61 Warden | 8 Purifier | 7 Sentinel Non Oracle

Legendaries:
    Healing Flood
    Pool of Restoration
    Bosun's Blessing
    Wasting insignia or Flame Lance (Non Oracle)
    Bolt of Light

Warden 4.3 guide Credits to Unusualbunny

Wardocle 4.3:
    Multiple target Healing + Support spec.
    37 Warden | 37 Oracle | 2 Purifier

Legendaries:
    Healing Flood
    Waterjet
    Blood Insignia
    Wasting insignia
    Flame Lance

Wardocle 4.3 guide Credits to Zehne

Sentinel 4.3:
    Single target Healing spec.
    61 Sentinel | 8 Warden | 7 Purifier

Legendaries:
    Banish
    Healing Communion
    Light of Redemption
    Healing Flood
    Flame Lance

Sentinel 4.0 guide Credits to Qqmoarploxify
    This guide misses some stuff but its the most up to date guide to be found and gives you a good idea about the soul.

Support Specs:

Oracle 4.0:
    Support spec that buffs the raid and debuffs targets.
    61 Oracle | 10 Inquisitor | 5 Runeshaper
    61 Oracle | 10 Inquisitor | 5 Sentinel Non Runeshaper

Legendaries:
    Battle Fury
    Defend the Fallen
    Insignia of Blood
    Bolt of Judgment
    Inscribe Fate or Bolt of Light (Non Runeshaper)

Oracle guide Credits to Usman
    There is no up to date Oracle guide, this one gives some insight about the spec. Do not copy the Spec from the guide, use the one mentioned right above here.

Tank Specs:

Justicar 4.3:
    61 Justicar | 9 Shaman | 6 Defiler Maximum mitigation for ST dmg on tanks
    61 Justicar | 9 Shaman | 6 Cabalist
    For damage reduction on the raid on heavy AoE dmg fights
    58 Justicar | 18 Oracle | 0 Druid Speed run dungeons

Legendaries:
    Even Justice
    Hammer of Faith
    Total Assurance
    Rage Extraction or Unbounded Obliteration
    Crushing Blow (because no other pick)

Legendaries for dungeons:
    Salvation
    Hammer of Faith
    Even Justice
    Summon: Faerie Healer
    Wasting insignia

Justicar 4.3 Guide Credits to Kreezhem

Leveling, Solo, PvP Specs:

Leveling spec 4.3:
    61 Shaman | 15 Druid | 0 Inquisitor from lvl 65 till lvl 70.

Legendaries:
    lvl 66 - Summon: Faerie Healer - Reason: to gain healing
    lvl 67 - Furious Assault - Reason: movement increase + dmg
    lvl 68 - Icy Blow - Reason: dmg
    lvl 69 - Fervent Strike - Reason: dmg
    Once you reach lvl 70 change to the normal shaman spec

Shaman 4.3 guide You will miss a some legendary abilities from Runeshaper but beside that it plays the same.

Bunny.
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 11-10-2017 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Update for 4.3

Thanks so much for doing this. Just a quick thing, the Shammy guide is linking to the Inq guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Merridwyn View Post
    Thanks so much for doing this. Just a quick thing, the Shammy guide is linking to the Inq guide.
    Thks!, changed it to the correct link.

Champion

This is fantastic! Very useful! Thanks!

...Oh, but I have a looong way to go before I hit the CP softcap.

Nice to see a new one was created and will kept uptodate, I removed my own compendium as a sticky and got your's to be the replacement.

This also happened in the Rogues Guide section with their new replacement compendium added, and warriors lost that ancient compendium.

Mages and Warriors still need new compendiums if anyone is interested.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Soulwalker

Thank you for this compendium. I returned to Rift when Starfall Prophecy came out and my gaming community was returning to the game again. I had to relearn how to play and do have a 70 mage worked out (mostly), but now I want to level my cleric. This is a good summary of the various builds.

What I need to find now is suggestions of macros to use. I'm disabled and have issues with my hands so macros in this game are a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Briseadh View Post
    Thank you for this compendium. I returned to Rift when Starfall Prophecy came out and my gaming community was returning to the game again. I had to relearn how to play and do have a 70 mage worked out (mostly), but now I want to level my cleric. This is a good summary of the various builds.

What I need to find now is suggestions of macros to use. I'm disabled and have issues with my hands so macros in this game are a wonderful thing.
    In most of guide's that are mentioned you will be directed there. like 90% of those guides have macro's. As for the lvl'ing spec that is all the way down, there are some 1 button macro's for that build as well. you wont do the max amount of damage but its more then enough to lvl up with.

for example but besure to use the Spec mentioned in this compendium with the legendaries in that order
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 02-06-2017 at 02:43 AM.

Soulwalker

Thanks and most of the people do a great job with their guides here. It's fun trying to find what works and some days I feel like I need to be the one button wonder to actually play. LOL! However, a nice rotation of 3 has worked well on some of my mage builds, so should work when I have time to play with the cleric. I just have to stop running around so much in RL! I don't do too bad considering my hands cramp up a lot and can also have some numbness/tingling. I won't be beating any DPS challenges with a perfectly healthy and good player, but I at least hold my own.

Question Inquisitor

Is beautifully described on thank you. What I miss as a newcomer from the cleric are macros and how I play the inquisitor right. Would be nice if you can write something there. Many Thanks

Soulwalker

Default Curious about the 61 Justicar 15 warden 0 druid build

curious if you have macros for this build and how you keep 3 stacks of Heal Flood up.

Quote Originally Posted by Niamit View Post
    curious if you have macros for this build and how you keep 3 stacks of Heal Flood up.
    Overall the macros i use for this spec are not that much different from your normal justicar macros.
    Currently these are the ones i use:

Spoiler!

Healing Flood Kalart with timer and stacks:
    Code:
    KA:Warden: Healing Flood:aoGlueNo1jtsKwjAQRH/FH7Cm9hJln3pFH7RS4luhrE2rwdBKE5
    Ai/rtJi8yyLLPDYcAFBi+JUzuCPXOjQ4tS9PdVLoeBQ+TuSBhHLvHjYO/RJAVikjZHjErRaUhR46
    a6Hiu8CSn0VItm6FX1xpG3/fqx4OrO4hzOFdCtD5RQ8DwnXBZxqIF+lMbmqb7AikuSnVlWGtPMrM
    C0YxAXjBWn/9N64dwk/wE6cjvX
    Some tips for this spec:
    - A healing crystal will help you a lot on the healing part.
    - On big packs, Salvation will be your main healing ability. When standing still you will be spamming Hammer of Faith most of the time, but when moving it might be safer to use Even justice as you hit targets all around you.
    Try to keep up healing flood never the less, not letting the 3 stacks drop. When damage is high on the point of having to refresh Healing Flood, i normally pop Just Defense for a safety shield.
    - On Boss fights keeping up 3 stacks Healing Flood and Healing spray on your self will be the main healing. For the extra self healing have Doctrine of Bliss on your bars as well.
    (overflowing Renewal and healing Cataract are not worth using and should not be used.)
    - On bosses like Scarn putting Healing Spray on other party members will help out a lot as well.
    - Having more HP is better so focus on getting HP when trying to do this

Beside the high damage on trash packs i normally never have any problems keeping up the 3 stacks form Healing Flood. I just try to look for a good time to refresh them, and if this means refreshing them early for example around 5 second before they fall off because at that time i am full HP, that's what i will do.
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 03-19-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceserea View Post
    Is beautifully described on thank you. What I miss as a newcomer from the cleric are macros and how I play the inquisitor right. Would be nice if you can write something there. Many Thanks
    The link at the inquisitor should direct you to a guide on how to play inquisitor.
    As for the macros for inquisitor, Inquisitor does have some macros that can be useful but at the same time the spec can't be put into 2 macros like shaman for example. The abilities and needed rotation don't allow it. So you will have to get used to having to press several buttons to play inquisitor right.

Some macro's that might be useful are the following.
    Spoiler!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    Overall the macros i use for this spec are not that much different from your normal justicar macros.
    Currently these are the ones i use:

Spoiler!

Healing Flood Kalart with timer and stacks:
    Code:
    KA:Warden: Healing Flood:aoGlueNo1jtsKwjAQRH/FH7Cm9hJln3pFH7RS4luhrE2rwdBKE5
    Ai/rtJi8yyLLPDYcAFBi+JUzuCPXOjQ4tS9PdVLoeBQ+TuSBhHLvHjYO/RJAVikjZHjErRaUhR46
    a6Hiu8CSn0VItm6FX1xpG3/fqx4OrO4hzOFdCtD5RQ8DwnXBZxqIF+lMbmqb7AikuSnVlWGtPMrM
    C0YxAXjBWn/9N64dwk/wE6cjvX
    Some tips for this spec:
    - A healing crystal will help you a lot on the healing part.
    - On big packs, Salvation will be your main healing ability. When standing still you will be spamming Hammer of Faith most of the time, but when moving it might be safer to use Even justice as you hit targets all around you.
    Try to keep up healing flood never the less, not letting the 3 stacks drop. When damage is high on the point of having to refresh Healing Flood, i normally pop Just Defense for a safety shield.
    - On Boss fights keeping up 3 stacks Healing Flood and Healing spray on your self will be the main healing. For the extra self healing have Doctrine of Bliss on your bars as well.
    (overflowing Renewal and healing Cataract are not worth using and should not be used.)
    - On bosses like Scarn putting Healing Spray on other party members will help out a lot as well.
    - Having more HP is better so focus on getting HP when trying to do this

Beside the high damage on trash packs i normally never have any problems keeping up the 3 stacks form Healing Flood. I just try to look for a good time to refresh them, and if this means refreshing them early for example around 5 second before they fall off because at that time i am full HP, that's what i will do.
    any changes needed with essences or frags? or keep them default tank? so build works.

Quote Originally Posted by Niamit View Post
    any changes needed with essences or frags? or keep them default tank? so build works.
    Overall i just go with default tank fragments and essences, for a hp boost to make it a bit safer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    Overall i just go with default tank fragments and essences, for a hp boost to make it a bit safer.
    aight, thanks.... that is what I was planning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast