+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 4.0 Rift Cleric Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to inform you this will no longer be updated. I've decided to leave rift behind.Enjoy your time in rift. Bye bye
    Thank you so much for your effort Writing all this <3

Shield of Telara

Awww, we'll miss you! Be safe and enjoy whatever game you end up playing.

Soulwalker

Default Defiler pure instant cast dot/movement spec?

Hi, I was wondering what you think of this build. I was playing around with souls and
    I haven't seen this build suggested anywhere and was wondering why. am I missing something obvious that makes it inferior?

61 def, 8 cab, 7 inq
    inq points are 5/5 planar study 2/2 pursuit of truth
    cab points are 5/5 Stroke genius 3/5 entropy (I'm thinking of dropping 1 planar study or entropy to gain unbound obliteration here)

legends: Unstable Transformation, BoJ, Pain transmission, Misery Affiction, Shadow's Touch.

Mast: Soul Collector, Divine Ins, Supp Haste, Sinister Res, SS (or DF?)

Features: Ranged, No casting, allowing for 100% movement freedom in boss fights, massive dps.
    Spam macro (all cd spells), then a full dot rotation, then refresh half the cd's, then half the dots. refreshing MH always.
    This build causes a cast time spell to become instant.
    I'm currently working on the dot rotation to get it perfect, as there is one too many to cast which is causing a rotation overlap. I've yet to decide which one to omit

spam macro:

#show Marrow Harvest
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Marrow Harvest
    cast Tyranny of Death
    cast Pain Transmission
    cast Shadow's Touch
    cast Bond of Pain
    cast Explosive Rage

busrt dmg/buff macro:

#show Unstable Transformation
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Greed's Call
    cast Unstable Transformation
    cast Furious Might

Dot rotation.

Vex, MA, CoR, SV, AA.

Try it out and see how you like it, mean time I'm gonna try and fine tune the rotation.
    And also try unbound obliteration out. Let me know what you think guys. Thanks

Edit: I'm removing explosive rage from the macro and using it separate, still tweaking
    Last edited by Spice; 01-20-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Trying a different build

Defiler pure instant cast dot/movement spec?

Hi, I was wondering what you think of this build. I was playing around with souls and
    I haven't seen this build suggested anywhere and was wondering why. am I missing something obvious that makes it inferior?

61 def, 8 cab, 7 inq
    inq points are 5/5 planar study 2/2 pursuit of truth
    cab points are 5/5 Stroke genius 3/5 entropy (I'm thinking of dropping 1 planar study or entropy to gain unbound obliteration here)

legends: Unstable Transformation, BoJ, Pain transmission, Misery Affiction, Shadow's Touch.

Mast: Soul Collector, Divine Ins, Supp Haste, Sinister Res, SS (or DF?)

Features: Ranged, No casting, allowing for 100% movement freedom in boss fights, massive dps.
    Spam macro (all cd spells), then a full dot rotation, then refresh half the cd's, then half the dots. refreshing MH always.
    This build causes a cast time spell to become instant.
    I'm currently working on the dot rotation to get it perfect, as there is one too many to cast which is causing a rotation overlap. I've yet to decide which one to omit

spam macro:

#show Marrow Harvest
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Marrow Harvest
    cast Tyranny of Death
    cast Pain Transmission
    cast Shadow's Touch
    cast Bond of Pain
    cast Explosive Rage

busrt dmg/buff macro:

#show Unstable Transformation
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Greed's Call
    cast Unstable Transformation
    cast Furious Might

Dot rotation.

Vex, MA, CoR, SV, AA.

Try it out and see how you like it, mean time I'm gonna try and fine tune the rotation.
    And also try unbound obliteration out. Let me know what you think guys. Thanks

Edit: I'm removing explosive rage from the macro and using it separate, still tweaking

Sry for the double post ..
    Last edited by Spice; 01-20-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Rift Disciple

id trade out cab for druid because that 30% dmg increase to elemental dmg is kinda hard to pass up on for any dps spec
    Last edited by Naught; 01-21-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Naught View Post
    id trade out cab for druid because that 30% dmg increase to elemental dmg is kinda hard to pass up on for any dps spec
    non-melee, non-cast time, instant dot, range build. that's why I don't want druid. im not after melee spells

Fervent has a 20m range with a mastery point.

Anyway if you want a fully mobile spec with no cast times I'd suggest druidalist. You'll get good results than and have a ton of AoE cleave.
    Last edited by Skiye; 01-22-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

um, the wardocle guide doesn't look right at all.

Soulwalker

Default optimising 61 justicar dps

Hi, I wanted to maximise my dps while still maintaining 97% of my tankability for Justicar
    This build isn't in the compendium yet and its a dps boost of +/- 20% over the suggested tank builds here.
    After several hours of trying every off-soul (free souls) with 61 Justicar, here's what I discovered

5 Inq, 10 dru. was the highest ST dps on a raid dummy. Censure, DoA, HoD, HoF all hitting harder than in other builds, and of course BoJ was the best off-soul legendary, average hitting for 50k.

Inq is 5/5 planar study of course and Druid is 5/5 dps and 5/5 mercurial of course

Legendaries: BoJ, FS, HoF, EJ, TA.
    Masteries: RP, DI, SJ, SA, DF. (I prefer DF over SS. using SS CD as a dps instead of a heal is stupid, it does less than one HoF global so you will only nerf your dps, and who wants a 3 second channel anyway, just use divine favor in your bubbles macro and forget about it).

The rotation is really simple, it revolves around a 30second and a 1minute CD rotation:
    Fervent Strike and Total Assurance. You will always be at 7 convictions unless you're in a tight spot and using everything (heals, shields) so HoD will hit for 200k here.

Rotation: FS, spam until 30s of FS, HoD-TA, spam until FS renewal.

You can make a kalert for the FS buff falling off.

spam macro:

#show Doctrine of Authority
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Strike of Retribution
    cast Doctrine of Authority
    cast Shield of Oak
    cast Hammer of Faith
    cast Break Free
    cast Fading Light

you're welcome to remove shield of oak if you like, it doesn't affect dps as its off global.

armor of treachery only gives 3k hp, and when you have 400k, 3k is nothing, so this build goes for armor of devotion instead, for the crit.

Don't forget to use DoL when the party needs it. top your convictions up with one EJ and you're back to rotation.

Note: there is no PoR or DoL in the macro, DoL I always use separate, and PoR is just bad.

Pop quiz, are you using your planar abilities on cooldown? If not, why?

you've got 6 bubbles, never miss a bubble again with this macro:
    a bit of practice and you can manage your conviction consumption for DoG around your dps.
    Also put JD and RE on a side bar so you can see when they're ready

#show Doctrine of Glory
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Doctrine of Glory
    cast Just Defense
    cast Resplendent Embrace
    cast Divine Favor
    cast Stormtouched
    cast Petrified Barnacle Rune

Try it out guys, have fun

Rift Disciple

if you wanted to optimize 61 justicar dps then you should be using druid and not inquis since you will gain more with 4-5 points in Mercurial than with 5% crit

Champion of Telara

If you are the only cleric in the raid and tank you should play with 12 points in the defiler for the 5 % magic debuff with Marrow Harvest and Tenebrious Distortion. The damage gain of the raid by the 5 % magical debuff is essential.
    https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all

I'm surprised the spec isn't listed in the tank guidelines.

Rift Disciple

could also go 23 in oracle for buffs if you dont have one in raid since you dont really need DoGlory....and you can go the extra 4 points into defiler for the purge if you need one on last boss

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    If you are the only cleric in the raid and tank you should play with 12 points in the defiler for the 5 % magic debuff with Marrow Harvest and Tenebrious Distortion. The damage gain of the raid by the 5 % magical debuff is essential.
    https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all

I'm surprised the spec isn't listed in the tank guidelines.
    A comprehensive list of cleric tank builds is on my list of ToDo's. I'll get around to it eventually lol

Unless Fyel or Killerloose would like to make one instead and I can just add a few extras to whatever thread they make.
    Last edited by Skiye; 04-23-2019 at 04:24 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

What about gearing i don't know anything about it would like to know where i should farm gear

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3