+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RealDajova
  • 1 Post By rhainstorm

Thread: Duracell spec updated for SFP! (lvl 70)

Post Duracell spec updated for SFP! (lvl 70)

This isn't so much about a guide, but more importantly, a updated version of the old duracell spec that was very popular in 2.0, but I haven't seen much love for it.... until now!

This is the spec i've come up with while experimenting with a optimal lvling spec that pretty much work in ANY situation, but works best in solo.

41 Druid / 33 Justicar / 2 Inquisitor

Class Macros

Single spam button:
    #show Strike of Judgment
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    * cast Provoke
    cast Resounding Blow
    cast Combined Effort
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Essence Strike
    cast Nature's Censure
    cast Strike of Judgment
    cast Bolt of Radiance
    cast Trickster's Bolt
    cast Shield of Oak
    cast Peace of the Forest
    Notes: * Only add Provoke once you have the legendary version of it, else there it's no point using it in the macro.

Area of effect button:
    #show Even Justice
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Even Justice
    cast Shield of Oak
    cast Peace of the Forest
    One-in-all interrupt macro:
    #show Interdict
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Interdict
    cast Notion Theft
    cast Grim Silence
    Notes: Yes, this build comes with 3 interrupts PLUS a stun (Sovereignty). CC machine right there!

Order of Legendary Powers:
    1: Salvation
    2: Bolt of Judgement
    3: Resounding Blow
    4: Provoke
    5: Nature's Censure/Summon: Faerie Healer (depends on what you need. S:FH for solo, NC for grouping)
    Additional Notes: I left out Fatih's Reward in my mastery, because you don't have a single spell in your kit that requires a castingtime anyway (maybe except your summons, but Rapid Summons should be enough to cover that, unless you're really REALLY bad )

My UI: https://i.gyazo.com/9637324d2d8627f8...80827918f7.jpg (... if you're intressed)
    Last edited by RealDajova; 01-09-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Livestream | YouTube | Twitter | Dajova <Consortium> - lvl 70 Cleric @ EU-Zaviel

Diversify is that mastery that is utilized for level 64 slot for almost all Cleric DPS specs.
    Last edited by Riane; 01-09-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Diversify is that mastery that is utilized for level 64 slot for almost all Cleric DPS specs.
    Normally, yes. But if you watch what type of damage you're gonna do primarily (eg Life damage for 95% of the times, rest physical), that mastery is more worth it than Diversify, even tho you lose 4% crit. Specially since its mainly a solospec, not a raiding spec (even tho it's not bad in raids)

edit: Alright, apparently Diversify works towards Physical damage as well... I didn't think physical was a type of its own and just thought it counted as normal damage = no type. So ok, it seems to be better, in this case.

edited main post about the updated spec
    Last edited by RealDajova; 01-09-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    Livestream | YouTube | Twitter | Dajova <Consortium> - lvl 70 Cleric @ EU-Zaviel

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealDajova View Post
    Normally, yes. But if you watch what type of damage you're gonna do primarily (eg Life damage for 95% of the times, rest physical), that mastery is more worth it than Diversify, even tho you lose 4% crit. Specially since its mainly a solospec, not a raiding spec (even tho it's not bad in raids)

edit: Alright, apparently Diversify works towards Physical damage as well... I didn't think physical was a type of its own and just thought it counted as normal damage = no type. So ok, it seems to be better, in this case.
    Correct, it works on ALL damage done, regardless of type in cleric.

All masteries that say increase damage/healing by X is global, not limited to a particular soul.
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Correct, it works on ALL damage done, regardless of type in cleric.

All masteries that say increase damage/healing by X is global, not limited to a particular soul.
    I meant the type of damage that you're doing, not the soul in particular. Since all 3 souls i've selected uses mainly Life damage as in their tooltip (hence why im using Strike of Judgement over Fervent Strike, for example), i didnt think Diversity would trigger for both types of damage for the rotation, since it only has Life and Physical types of damage. It doesnt use any other type...

The reason i got confused is that some abilities doesnt disclose what type of damage it is, so i figured it didnt have any type whatsoever.
    Take Nature's Censure, for example...
    https://i.gyazo.com/01887ddc853005f5...b620c07b20.png
    It only says "damage", not "physical damage". Like if it where disclosed as "physical" as in a type, you'd think it would say that...
    Last edited by RealDajova; 01-09-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Duracell????

why did you go druid? the duracell is 26 Justicar | 20 Shaman | 20 Inquisitor hybrid or a variation of that such as 14 inquis/18 justicar/21 shaman.. i get druid is slightly higher then shaman atm. the whole design of the duracell was procs and more mobs equalled more healing incoming while keeping mana full and surviving.

i have played duracell and the revamped energizer since release of the build. it was an epic survivability build with a crapload of procs that would fire off constantly increasing dmg and healing you at the same time, and nvr a mana issue. this is not duracell, sorry besides that devs are trashing hybrids per the stream on friday. i wish duracell was viable as it was by far the best solo build ever. the more mobs you had the better it worked. does look interesting though.

What kind of DPS are you getting with this build?

Quote Originally Posted by rhainstorm View Post
    why did you go druid? the duracell is 26 Justicar | 20 Shaman | 20 Inquisitor hybrid or a variation of that such as 14 inquis/18 justicar/21 shaman.. i get druid is slightly higher then shaman atm. the whole design of the duracell was procs and more mobs equalled more healing incoming while keeping mana full and surviving.

i have played duracell and the revamped energizer since release of the build. it was an epic survivability build with a crapload of procs that would fire off constantly increasing dmg and healing you at the same time, and nvr a mana issue. this is not duracell, sorry besides that devs are trashing hybrids per the stream on friday. i wish duracell was viable as it was by far the best solo build ever. the more mobs you had the better it worked. does look interesting though.
    The principle is still the same as the old duracell build, in the fact that you never run out of neither mana or health if you use the macro provided as per above, since Peace of the Forest is macro'd in so it uses itself on cooldown, all the time.
    The only difference being that with this build, which uses 95% Life Damage as it's core damage, is that's it's mainly single target build, thanks to the Legendary Resounding Blow. It's by no means have bad AoE, it's just it's focus strength.
    And the reason is that Hammer of Duty benefits from this life damage increase, which makes it able to crit almost 1m on it's own (and the extra life damage inc procs that both builds give), which is further inc by the passive Bolt of Judgement, that can crit 300k - 400k on it's own like this.

So no, it's not exactly like the old Duracell spec, but it's close enough that you wouldn't think twice about the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseHermit View Post
    What kind of DPS are you getting with this build?
    I haven't tested throughout, since im not that highly geared yet (only half dungeon expert geared so far), but on elite mobs, i dish out about 250k and i never go under 90% hp, ever. I guess that explains it

+ Reply to Thread