+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [4.0] Lazy 1-button Shaman Reloaded - up to 200K ST DPS

Soulwalker

Default Kalert

Hey If you use Kalert could you post please.

If nobody else will, I can log onto my lv65 cleric and try to create kalerts so people know when to press the sole button on their bars.

I just couldn't resist. These forums have been too tempting lately.

Edit:
    Here it is! Just press that sole macro whenever the aggressive swords with the text "Now!" are up! You still have to manage most buffs manually, but these two kalerts also inform you when you have to rebuff Vengeance of the Winter Storm out of fight. Just use that macro to reapply it!

Code:
    KA::AgeXpeNrNjk0KwkAMha8yHkCZH6kOWQ11uqxgh3bjZtBYi/2R6bgQPLyx6sIbyEsgL5CXrxx
    iVTABAhxcW3/HQGNGclBiX6PvD8iGE4tnZFXTRwysiEPowEitlcqSdGM1l2ZlgX8uOeliWgwRms7
    XOO7NLfi5WhyPI+ilhERIEHL9blK+rWaQ2tzZHTmqV4LihJB915NLyNOLRzkxy19m99fMT/8NZig
    Last edited by dunkelst; 12-04-2016 at 11:22 AM.
    Quit: I survived 4.0, but 4.1 broke my will.
    Replacing the "challenge" with a grind to get the best gear is just too much with what was already wrong since 4.0.

Soulwalker

This Spec is lazy and easiest to play, but with my "normal" Shaman (that is easy to play, too!) I do ~100k more dps than this...

Quote Originally Posted by Calisha View Post
    This Spec is lazy and easiest to play, but with my "normal" Shaman (that is easy to play, too!) I do ~100k more dps than this...
    If you're talking about +100K dps than the post tittle said, 200K, it's "outdated". The post was here before the Hotfix4, when the shaman got revamped. Then if you have 2000 hit, expert gear and still doing 300k as shaman, you are doing something very wrong.

There's RNG involves, but a constant 350K isn't hard to keep for at least 3 mins parse. If you micromanage the spec (so not everything in one button) you can get 370k+
    Last edited by Shelenia; 12-05-2016 at 08:04 PM.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Soulwalker

I am getting almost no self heal from this set up. Am I doing something wrong or is this by design? I can knock through several mobs but my health bar slowly ticks down. Even the passive heal out of combat seems slow. I am constantly sitting around using food/drinks to get my health back up. I'm wondering if the 10 druid/5 inq spec can be played like the one button but with some healing.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by temujin yesugei View Post
    I am getting almost no self heal from this set up. Am I doing something wrong or is this by design? I can knock through several mobs but my health bar slowly ticks down. Even the passive heal out of combat seems slow. I am constantly sitting around using food/drinks to get my health back up. I'm wondering if the 10 druid/5 inq spec can be played like the one button but with some healing.
    Yes, 10druid/5inq can be played with one button and massive healing, cause of the fae legendary from druid.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Will this guide be updated soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphadoras View Post
    Will this guide be updated soon?
    UPDATE: Now that your number 1 was vanish from your keyboard the new rotation has move to number 2, so place your macro in the next key to the right.

Jokes aside. It's up to date tbh, it's not optimal and subpar to the micromanage spec but it's ok. You just need to change a little bit the legendaries, instead Glacial Shield and Sanction Heretic use Icy Blow and Deep Freeze Legendaries, then remove Jolt from macro, that's it.

Now it's +300k DPS one button. I think you can get around 330/340k so far with this one, 360/380k with micromanage and even more if you're lucky with procs and crits.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Soulwalker

Cool Resolution

Can I ask for you to post a higher resolution picture of your Soul Tree. I can't read how many points are where.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Attachment 29756

Macro:

suppressmacrofailures
    cast [notactive] Vengeance of the Winter Storm
    cast Glacial Shield
    cast Frozen Wrath
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Deep Freeze
    cast Rage of the North
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Rush of Strength
    cast Jolt
    cast Glacial Strike
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Inscribe Fate
    cast Icy Blow
    cast Ekkehard's Grasp

Buffs:

Armor of Devotion
    Furious Assault
    Heart of the Frozen Sea
    Glory of the Chosen

Utilities:

Bitter Wind (Interrupt)
    Purge

Advantages:
    • only 1 button to press
    • can purge and interrupt
    • macro makes cool noises and makes it look like you have a nice rotation
    • cool 400K+ Massive Blow critz
    • You can eat or watch movie while pressing a button of your choice

Quote Originally Posted by Shelenia View Post
    UPDATE: Now that your number 1 was vanish from your keyboard the new rotation has move to number 2, so place your macro in the next key to the right.

Jokes aside. It's up to date tbh, it's not optimal and subpar to the micromanage spec but it's ok. You just need to change a little bit the legendaries, instead Glacial Shield and Sanction Heretic use Icy Blow and Deep Freeze Legendaries, then remove Jolt from macro, that's it.

Now it's +300k DPS one button. I think you can get around 330/340k so far with this one, 360/380k with micromanage and even more if you're lucky with procs and crits.
    Ty for the reply. With the changes you suggested, I am doing much more DPS than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Attachment 29756

Macro:

suppressmacrofailures
    cast [notactive] Vengeance of the Winter Storm
    cast Glacial Shield
    cast Frozen Wrath
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Deep Freeze
    cast Rage of the North
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Rush of Strength
    cast Jolt
    cast Glacial Strike
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Inscribe Fate
    cast Icy Blow
    cast Ekkehard's Grasp

Buffs:

Armor of Devotion
    Furious Assault
    Heart of the Frozen Sea
    Glory of the Chosen

Utilities:

Bitter Wind (Interrupt)
    Purge

Advantages:
    • only 1 button to press
    • can purge and interrupt
    • macro makes cool noises and makes it look like you have a nice rotation
    • cool 400K+ Massive Blow critz
    • You can eat or watch movie while pressing a button of your choice
    I am on a 19in monitor and cannot make out what the 15 points are spent in, can hardly make out the 15 lol, could someone list them, or post a bigger clearer pic of this build? Thank you so much in advance.
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

Last edited by Seshatar; 01-15-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Is this still what we are gonna use for 1 button shaman? Any changes?

Why wasn't Vengeance of the Winter Storm/Primal North included as a self buff?
    LvL 65 1k hit / LvL 63 Prestige

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by mrnails View Post
    Is this still what we are gonna use for 1 button shaman? Any changes?

Why wasn't Vengeance of the Winter Storm/Primal North included as a self buff?
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...lkll4/D88|_cXw

You want to use Legendary Fervent Strike now. And take out sanction heretic from the macro. Just use fervent strike separately and use it every minute right before Deep Freeze comes back up.

#show Deep Freeze
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Frozen Wrath
    cast Deep Freeze
    cast Rage of the North
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Rush of Strength
    cast Glacial Strike
    cast Jolt
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Icy Blow
    cast Ekkehard's Grasp

Alternatively, if you don't mind going with 3 buttons, you could use runeshaper instead of inquis and use legendary inscribe fate separately. You'll yield more dps but you have to refresh inscribe fate every 20 seconds.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#!9g/lkGBlhlkll4/D88

I would go with this spec

#show Deep Freeze
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Frozen Wrath
    cast Deep Freeze
    cast Rage of the North
    cast Inscribe Fate
    cast Glacial Strike
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Rush of Strength
    cast Jolt
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Icy Blow
    cast Fervent Strike
    cast Ekkehard's Grasp

Out of macro : Fervent Strike.

Improvements from the 1 button : Take inscribe fate (20s) / Rush of Strenght (30s) / Punishing Strike (20s) out of macro and use them at the timer i gave them.

Improvements for better players : Add Lightning Hammer and Eruption of Life in your cycle following this priority order.

Inscribe Fate / Fervent Strike / Icy Blow x2 buff / Punishing Strike (for the 5% damage boost every 20 secs) /Glacial Strike / Massive Blow (only under Frostbite) / Jolt / Lightning Hammer / Eruption of Life / Icy Blow / Fervent Strike / Ekkehard's Grasp

Improvements for high numbers lovers : Use this oppening : Frozen Wrath / Inscribe Fate / Icy Blow / Fervent Strike / Lightning Hammer / Icy Blow / Rage of the North / Punishing Strike / Eruption of Life / Deep Freeze / Glacial Strike / Massive Blow / Jolt / Massive Blow (Rush of strenght) then pretty much follow priority order.

This is how your burst will always look : Rage of the North / Punishing Strike / Eruption of Life / Deep Freeze / Glacial Strike / Massive Blow / Jolt / Massive Blow (Rush of strenght) Keep in mind that you want to use Lightning Hammer 5 seconds before Deep Freeze, this way you will get the 75% increase damage on the biggest damage phase of Lightning Hammer & you don't want to refresh any dots / buff during your burst. Make sure to refresh inscribe fate and Fervent Strike BEFORE bursting.

With decent gear and high CP this should lead you easily over 800k dummy 72, compared to the one button that will give you around 600k with same gear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast