+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Legendary Quick Inquisitor Guide

Default Legendary Quick Inquisitor Guide

This guide will show you the new rotations with Legendary Inquisitor, and any changes that happened in 4.0.
    Though warning mistakes could be present.

Spec:
    61 Inquisitor, 10 Runeshaper, 5 Sentinel

Alternative Spec:
    61 Inquisitor, 10 Cabalist, 5 Sentinel - Non Runeshaper Soul
    61 Inquisitor, 10 Shaman, 5 Sentinel - Non Runeshaper Soul

Masteries:
    Level 61 - Avenging Shield
    Level 62 - Benevolent Presence
    Level 63 - Faith's Freedom
    Level 64 - Diversify
    Level 65 - Soul Stream

Legendaries:
    Perseverance - Increases Bolt of Depravity damage by 30%
    Bolt of Retribution - Autocasts a Bolt of Judgment at enemy
    Radical Coalescence - Channels tick twice, while active
    Bolt of Light - Increases damage taken by 15% for 30s
    Inscribe Fate - Increases damage taken by 15% for 20s

Buffs:
    Spiritual Scrutiny
    Armor of Awakening
    Spiritual Protection

Starting Rotation:
    Inscribe Fate > Bolt of Light > Sanction Heretic > Scourge
    Bolt of Light x2 > Fanaticism > Aggressive Inquisition

Bolt of Depravity > Nysyr's Rebuke > Bolt of Depravity > Inscribe Fate
    Radical Coalescence > Aggressive Inquisition

Bolt of Depravity > Nysyr's Rebuke > Harsh Discipline > Bolt of Depravity
    Sanction Heretic > Scourge > Soul Stream > Bolt of Depravity

Rotation:
    Before combat apply Perseverance to yourself and channel Righteous Deliberation.

Keep Bolt of Light and Inscribe Fate debuffs active on the enemy, you should delay using any abilities if they fall off until they are reapplied, unless Radical Coalescence is active replace a Bolt of Depravity with the missing ability debuff.

Now Legendary Bolt of Retribution grants 2 stacks of Life and Death Concord, which means that it only takes 2 of them for Bolt of Depravity to be instant.

Also because Bolt of Depravity gives 2 stacks Echoing Concord you will never run out of Echoing Concord stacks.

However your first Legendary Bolt of Retribution will not have a stack of Echoing Concord.
    Though Bolt of Light can give 3 stacks, so if it does you don't need to cast that Legendary Bolt of Retribution.

Once 4 stacks of Life and Death Concord are gained use Bolt of Depravity.

Always use Fanaticism with Aggressive Inquisition or Bolt of Depravity.

You can delay using Bolt of Depravity if Fanaticism is about to come off cooldown.

As for AoE keep Soul Drain on cooldown and spam Circle of Oblivion.

Macros:
    #show Bolt of Retribution
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Perseverance
    cast Bolt of Retribution
    cast Bolt of Light
    cast Scourge

#show Bolt of Depravity
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Perseverance
    cast Bolt of Depravity

#show Aggressive Inquisition
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Perseverance
    cast Fanaticism
    cast Aggressive Inquisition

#show Circle of Oblivion
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @gtae Circle of Oblivion
    cast Circle of Oblivion

Karuulalert:
    Code:
    KA::AjMPceNqtVe2KnDAUfRWfYJtoEl3yK36ELmxLmU7/DYRMzIyhNg4xWxjavnuj65SdOusKLVd
    Bk8u553DPTSrVdMYeo6KzqnM1hXRLT608azd+8hDVXym2s5oSEPaHXRBiYw6eltLLd7svDzu5N63
    xZ2FUZ/vdUVvtjBKXVZBAEd/VdU8JymgGwQA1oN3FOED+6L1UX/tftKg+bqtNWAnPUCMBI51pefw
    jY3n+87O0ypvORu+1096oFyLuvHRH7SctW3pJpYznMQovhzHmnGQ5XSuonyBE81xNyFFNmqK5mts
    qtjMVcVDxYHvlzF5HXHq9IOE6j8UFwSUuEMl5TkgJV+twT7Zv5Ek7YSZEcQiIU2tSmiK0IGaIBTE
    ftPWyjTa6DyW1VXpurC2dJzHEASmLDOCMAJ7xdLWapmvPvXfaHn0TTw3BixrAUkMGW33SrtfftZM
    z+nykf7XPcAnyqoAEYUYYK8lq5qcXMCPxLMkCcXxNvJC9nzUg7Lw6E6p7CrZ5xUdDXDIYL5I0jUF
    xjyqYFGVOIV5J/Zs8WnM4i5M0VgA4sU/fmIM3rLORtVHBFkUnW92r0Rfx3Dy30hjmoEoqmCNyzxl
    K8Hr7aNmGM04cWun0NNE3+7B2ooce5F3ro+4QPZpj4xcm+jqPkRhBmLBwMqV5DFm5/mQ6GWf8PqA
    9tyKF8N+m+NEcdCRtHZVa+mbpjnglkyGcYV4xHKeowOAerr832oAoAqKoB0ShnhHF/o+y/3F1/Ab
    5MB8h
    Last edited by Burninalways; 12-20-2016 at 08:38 AM.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Didn't do any dps testing for specs but this should be the easiest.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 01-30-2017 at 11:37 PM.
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Soulwalker

Regarding your starting rotation, I have a question: is that order you have there what you actually do? Radical Coalescence gives the fanaticism buff, and so using fanaticism after RC is a waste. Perhaps I'm just misinterpreting what you have under your starting rotation, though.

If I am interpreting it correctly, then I see a few other mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by coreymonsta View Post
    Regarding your starting rotation, I have a question: is that order you have there what you actually do? Radical Coalescence gives the fanaticism buff, and so using fanaticism after RC is a waste. Perhaps I'm just misinterpreting what you have under your starting rotation, though.
    I didn't have Fanaticism uses in my last guide and decided to add them forgetting Radical Coalescence grant Radical Coalescence.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 11-18-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Shadowlander

For those without runeshaper, shamen isn't a great replacement? Instead of runeshapers Inscribe Fate, shamen's legendary equivalent is crushing blow, which means you have to dps in melee range to get the dps boost.

Don't know which alternative is better mind.

Quote Originally Posted by samebira View Post
    For those without runeshaper, shamen isn't a great replacement? Instead of runeshapers Inscribe Fate, shamen's legendary equivalent is crushing blow, which means you have to dps in melee range to get the dps boost.

Don't know which alternative is better mind.
    Legendary Crushing Blow has a range of 30m, so it doesn't require you to be in melee range to use.
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Shadowlander

Still, might cabalist maybe be a better alternative to shamen? 10pts increases your wisdom by 10, increases damage by 5, legendary increase next damage by 20%. Shamen increases sp by 10% and reduces damage taken by 5%, legendary increases next cast damage by 40%.

(I don't know the answer, as I can't find new training dummies to test with).

Soulwalker

There's one other thing that you might wanna change. Fanaticism actually makes all three BoD from Agressive Inquisition crit. So, lots of inquisitors use fana before AI - as well as AI directly after RC. With the legendary RC ability, you can get 6 sure to crit BoD from AI if you do: RC --> AI

I have a question: does nysrs, in your starting rotation, fall into the 10s buff RC gives you?
    Last edited by coreymonsta; 11-19-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Soulwalker

Thanks, helped me a lot replaying Inqui after a lot of month .

Quote Originally Posted by coreymonsta View Post
    I have a question: does nysrs, in your starting rotation, fall into the 10s buff RC gives you?
    Sorry about that was thinking about Life and Death Concord stacks, DoTs and Debuffs and forgot about Radical Coalescence.

I've changed the rotation so it should include all 3 channels, the downside is that Inscribe Fate falls off before you use Soul Stream and the Dots are delayed as well.

EDIT:

I've changed the rotation so it should include all 3 channels; the downside is that you miss a Bolt of Depravity, replacing it with Inscribe Fate, so Soul Stream deals 15% for damage, which will make out for the lost of that Bolt of Depravity, and the Dots are also delayed as well.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 11-21-2016 at 07:27 AM.
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Default Two questions

First, thanks for your guides. Anytime I need a new cleric spec you always have the anwser

Now the questions:
    Is Inscribed Fate bugged? I'm testing on the dummies and no debuff appears.

Why are you not using also Spirit Deficiency on start? Does it not add to the damage the target receives?

And 3rd question (surprise): In AoE why use CoO and not Runefall?
    Last edited by Aleysha; 12-02-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Is Inscribed Fate bugged? I'm testing on the dummies and no debuff appears.
    Works fine for me don't know why you wont see it. unless your legendary isnt locked

Why are you not using also Spirit Deficiency on start? Does it not add to the damage the target receives?
    Normally its put up by a support in raids ( most guides are written for a raid environment ) so it will get overwritten. so a waste of gcd. You can of course put it up in dungeons if no one applies it or PvP i guess.

And 3rd question (surprise): In AoE why use CoO and not Runefall?[/QUOTE]
    should not matter that much which one you use. Cause if you have to use it your most likely playing the wrong spec for that situation :P

Thanks Bunny

Shadowlander

Default Alt Shaman vs. Cabalist

Any feed back on which Alt is considered better, Shaman or Cabalist? Also, which legendaries for each and how about rotations for the Alt builds please.

Soulwalker

After testing various specs and rotations, I found that my best damage and overall most enjoyable to play is 61 Inq, 15 def, 0 sen. By mixing the defiler DoTs (Greed's Corruption, Rage Extraction, and Furious Infestation) with the Inq DoTs, it provides a good mostly constant DPS. I have not tried rune since I don't have access to that sole so I don't know how it compares.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast