+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Zojah
  • 1 Post By spiegelspeakgel
  • 1 Post By Zojah
  • 1 Post By Sahtiaro
  • 1 Post By Zojah

Thread: 3.5 Cleric healing. The Super Soaker!

Default 3.6 Cleric healing. The Super Soaker!

We all know and love those cheesey builds that are condensed down so much that they become not much more than a press the Q button mini game. (cough elementalist and reaver) Well here is another one. This is a build that stacks heal procs on cast with the only spell you'll ever need to use! Geyser!!! Not sure if this build is already known by anyone and it was a fun thing for my guild only at first but I thought I would share it anyway not that i've had it to myself for a while

THE BUILD:

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#p...w/rr4/q8g|TKP0

THE BUFFS:

Divine Favor ( restores health to allies affected by the cleric's divine facor whenever the cleric cast a single target heal. Can affect up to 3 raid or party members) **Geyser and pretty much everything else procs this**

Righteous Mandate ( causes the cleric's Salvation to heal the ally as well) **Geyser procs this and in the build salvation ticks on 5 party members. Also something procs salvation twice while spamming geyser. I'm unsure as to what it is at this time as the target's health bar is being overhealed like crazy.**

Wrathful Exuberance ( when healed by the cleric while in combat, deal life damage to the ally's target equal to 75% of the amount healed) **Geyser procs this. Put it on the tank and watch your sweet 8k st dps! Also note that Healing breath procs a much larger attack, the reason why it's in the spam macro. I assume the other large st heals would so the same, untested as of yet because of the massive overhealing.**

Marked by the light ( causes healing spells to restore heath to up to 2 party or raid members near the cleric) ** Geyser procs this**

Faith Rewarded ( causes healing and absorption abilities used on partyor raid members below 50% health to restore additional healing) **Geyser procs this**

Healer's Blessing ( Causes single target healing and absorption spells to restore additional health) ** Geyser**

Heroic Resolve ( plus 85 END on everyone) ** more health WEE!!!**

THE MASTERIES:

Avenging Shield (Critical hits with damaging and healing abilities apply a shield to you for 85% of incoming damage up to 3% of your max health once every 6 seconds) **everything procs this**

Divine Inspiration ( +5% healing and absorption granted, some other crap)

Faith's Freedom (Causes your brez to restore 100% health instead of just 50% and also they take 30% less damage for 5s or until they use a combat ability, some other crap)

Faith's Reward ( instant and channeled damaging and healing abilities apply a stacking buff to you, reducing the cast time of your nest non-instant ability by 0.5 seconds per stack, max 5 stacks, Overflowing Renewal now heals it's primary target for an additional 100% of it's healing over 10 seconds.) ** Geyser procs this and also buffs the only other ability you might find yourself using...maybe, Overflowing Renewal**

Divine Favor (^^^) **This gives you the Divine favor buff as described above**

ROTATION:

Put the tank on focus and spam the **** out of Geyser.....that's it.

ALRIGHT! you have some cds too if you need them. You can also instant cast Overflowing Renewal or Healing Invocation by getting enough stacks of Faith's Reward buff through casts of Geyser. In general I only ever have to use Geyser and Overflowing to keep the party alive assuming the tank doesn't pull everything.

THE MACROS:

Geyser Spam: This will proc all the things and heal the entire party!

#show geyser
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @focus vigilance
    cast @focus healing breath
    cast geyser

Faith's Reward Instant Proc: O.R. will cast on the tank first then spread it's heals to whoever else needs it and then give them a HOT. Note that if you need more ST heals on the tank, you can shift-cast this for an invocation instead. O.R. does more over time but the invocation does more instantly. Note that this macro relies on you having the cast on target's target option turned on so the invocation will heal the boss's target( usually the tank or whoever needs it)

#show overflowing renewal
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast [shift] healing Invocation
    cast @focus overflowing renewal

ST Cleanse: One stop shopping for all your st cleansing needs.

#show cleansing prayer
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @mouseoverui cleansing prayer
    cast @group01 cleansing prayer
    cast @group02 cleansing prayer
    cast @group03 cleansing prayer
    cast @group04 cleansing prayer
    cast @group05 cleansing prayer
    cast @group06 cleansing prayer
    cast @group07 cleansing prayer
    cast @group08 cleansing prayer
    cast @group09 cleansing prayer
    cast @group10 cleansing prayer

100% Instant Heal: This will heal your target for 100% of YOUR health not the target's

#show fullness of life
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @mouseoverui fullness of life

OH ****! Macro: This reduces the cost and cast time of the next five heals you do. Crucial is the best option here for fast instant heal on your target. Note that you can consume all five then use Renewed Altruism to reset this and every other Sentinal ability ( except Fullness of Life) for a total of 10 huge heal and the procs that go with it. For those really big sets of tank damage.

#show nyol's hope
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast nyol's hope
    cast healer's haste
    cast @mouseoverui crucial invocation

Touch the Light: This is like the Oh **** macro only single use and with a shorter cd. It will also give them a small HOT.

#show touch the light
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast healer's covenant
    cast touch the light
    cast @mouseoverui crucial invocation
    cast @mouseoverui healing spray

Lastly, make a Focus macro and put it on your bar. You do this by typeing "/Focus" into the command window, give it a name and manually pick it's picture.

Strengths: Geyser....lots and lots of Geyser. Damn near a one button healing build. It's awesome. Oh man do you remember having super soakers as a kid and just ****ing everyone up when they weren't looking or spitting in the tank when no one is looking so you're shooting people with your spitty water and no one knows but you?

Weakness: Limited to Dungeons or tank healing. Probably not viable for raids.
    Last edited by Churchhill; 05-10-2016 at 12:47 AM.
    CHURCHHILL of the Lost Legion@Faeblight
    May the forest guide the beast from your fires.

Well, it's different...

I wonder If I can try it in MoM...
    Last edited by Zojah; 05-11-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Churchhill View Post
    Strengths: Geyser....lots and lots of Geyser. Damn near a one button healing build. It's awesome.
    Good job really awesome build

(watch out sarcasm)

Are my bars setup correctly?

Rift Disciple

The cleanse macro is incomplete. It should also include:

cast @group11 cleansing prayer
    cast @group12 cleansing prayer
    cast @group13 cleansing prayer
    cast @group14 cleansing prayer
    cast @group15 cleansing prayer
    cast @group16 cleansing prayer
    cast @group17 cleansing prayer
    cast @group18 cleansing prayer
    cast @group19 cleansing prayer
    cast @group20 cleansing prayer

That is unless you had no intention on not cleansing anyone in groups 3 and 4. You could argue that you are going to be in either group 1 or 2 and you are cleansing your side but what if you get moved to 3 or 4 then you have to quickly edit your macro. Better to have be fully setup. Some people make a 2nd macro that does it in reverse order so 2 cleansers can work from opposite ends and meet in the middle.

Rift has such special PvP that ANY spec there can be really useful.

This obviously isn't a PvE spec cuz it has 58 Sentinel but its super good in PvP.

There are so many different specs people use that are crazy in PvP. I find my Primalist PvP tanking hybrids hilarious and not to mention BM/Lib hybrid. In PvP it all comes down to the person playing and not really the spec he is using. Good player can make any spec look OP.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Qosmo View Post

Well, it's different...

I wonder If I can try it in MoM...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ3pZ2laRLk

Last edited by Riane; 05-11-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Following extensive NTE testing, I have come to the conclusion that this spec is actually better for ultimate Geyser spam.

Plus, this gives you DoTD.

Nice write up though
    Last edited by Zojah; 05-11-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgie View Post
    The cleanse macro is incomplete. It should also include:

cast @group11 cleansing prayer
    cast @group12 cleansing prayer
    cast @group13 cleansing prayer
    cast @group14 cleansing prayer
    cast @group15 cleansing prayer
    cast @group16 cleansing prayer
    cast @group17 cleansing prayer
    cast @group18 cleansing prayer
    cast @group19 cleansing prayer
    cast @group20 cleansing prayer

That is unless you had no intention on not cleansing anyone in groups 3 and 4. You could argue that you are going to be in either group 1 or 2 and you are cleansing your side but what if you get moved to 3 or 4 then you have to quickly edit your macro. Better to have be fully setup. Some people make a 2nd macro that does it in reverse order so 2 cleansers can work from opposite ends and meet in the middle.
    The concept of the build is mostly a gag and is only for dungeons, not raid healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Qosmo View Post
    Are my bars setup correctly?

Few more Geysers please. Get on my level.

+ Reply to Thread