+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Rift Farming & Solo Build

Default Cleric Rift Farming & Solo Build

I made this build for the soul purpose of farming hunt rifts for Torvan rep.
    There may be a build like this somewhere deep in the forums . I don't know.I haven't seen one and I certainly am not intentionally plagiarizing anyone if there is.I just have noticed a lot of clerics running the Inquisitor builds in GH5's and thought they might want to try this out for fun.
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#r...4EI8l8l8/Ek81w

You can change some things around in the build to suit your gear and play style but Some things are a must have.

1.You must have 44 points in Druid for "Spirit of Upheaval".It does huge,huge damage and heals the crap out of you thanks the Justicar tree

2.You must have 16 points into Justicar to get "Mein of Leadership".I think all duracell builds use this.You need it for survivability for one and two to keep threat of your faerie.

3. "Shackles of Fate" This saves you time tab spotting Tyranny of death on 20 mobs.

I would leave the build the way it is.Unless you are uber geared and now exactly what you want to change and why.

MACRO......single target spam

#show Resounding Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    /cast Resounding Blow
    /cast Combined Effort
    /cast Essence Strike
    /cast Bolt of Radiance
    /cast Dark Water

MACRO AOE Spam

#show Tyranny of Death
    suppressmacrofailures
    /cast Tyranny of Death
    /cast Bound Fate

There you go 2 buttons

On you bar but not in marcos have

Fae Dispersion "toggle aoe or single target"
    Thorns of Ire "for big patries"
    Eruption of Life "for melee"
    Notion Theft "interrupt"
    Grim Silence "Silence"
    Fae Step "teleport to enemy"
    Dark Water "Stack 3 time"
    Even Justice "for if you get in trouble us Justicar abilities
    Doctrine of Bliss "Small Heal"

Play Style...

MULTIPLE MOBS

1.Use the Faerie. She is ranged and cuter than the Destroyer."some say the destroyer does more dps...But the faerie works better in hunt rifts with mobs all spread out

2.Keep up Fury of the Ascended all the time "if you are in a rift of course"
    get agg on as many mobs as you can
    Use you silence to pull in casters
    Spam Aoe Macro
    Watch stuff explode and die

Single target

1. Make sure Fae dispersion is of
    2.Eruption of Life
    3.Single target macro
    4.Work in Tyranny of death

note: if it is gonna be a long boss fight make sure you are keeping up 3 stacks of Dark Water

IN CLOSING

This is a fun build I use it for soloing to.The single target damage is not great.You really need to get as many mobs as possible to enjoy it.But it is 2 buttons with no need for Karuuls alert or anything fancy.And you do absolutely Disgusting damage in Great Hunts...Just...just.....Disgusting.I am not uber geared.I have all my crafted items and 2 pieces from tdq and I ussually role top 5 dps in GH5's and can tank the boss at the end if I need to ...well tank most of the bosses at least.....Have fun...aloha....and cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Caijun View Post
    I made this build for the soul purpose of farming hunt rifts for Torvan rep.

There may be a build like this somewhere deep in the forums . I don't know.I haven't seen one and I certainly am not intentionally plagiarizing anyone if there is.I just have noticed a lot of clerics running the Inquisitor builds in GH5's and thought they might want to try this out for fun.
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#r...4EI8l8l8/Ek81w

You can change some things around in the build to suit your gear and play style but Some things are a must have.

1.You must have 44 points in Druid for "Spirit of Upheaval".It does huge,huge damage and heals the crap out of you thanks the Justicar tree

2.You must have 16 points into Justicar to get "Mein of Leadership".I think all duracell builds use this.You need it for survivability for one and two to keep threat of your faerie.

3. "Shackles of Fate" This saves you time tab spotting Tyranny of death on 20 mobs.

I would leave the build the way it is.Unless you are uber geared and now exactly what you want to change and why.

MACRO......single target spam

#show Resounding Blow

suppressmacrofailures

/cast Resounding Blow

/cast Combined Effort

/cast Essence Strike

/cast Bolt of Radiance

/cast Dark Water

MACRO AOE Spam

#show Tyranny of Death

suppressmacrofailures

/cast Tyranny of Death

/cast Bound Fate

There you go 2 buttons

On you bar but not in marcos have

Fae Dispersion "toggle aoe or single target"

Thorns of Ire "for big patries"

Eruption of Life "for melee"

Notion Theft "interrupt"

Grim Silence "Silence"

Fae Step "teleport to enemy"

Dark Water "Stack 3 time"

Even Justice "for if you get in trouble us Justicar abilities

Doctrine of Bliss "Small Heal"

Play Style...

MULTIPLE MOBS

1.Use the Faerie. She is ranged and cuter than the Destroyer."some say the destroyer does more dps...But the faerie works better in hunt rifts with mobs all spread out

2.Keep up Fury of the Ascended all the time "if you are in a rift of course"

get agg on as many mobs as you can

Use you silence to pull in casters

Spam Aoe Macro

Watch stuff explode and die

Single target

1. Make sure Fae dispersion is of

2.Eruption of Life

3.Single target macro

4.Work in Tyranny of death

note: if it is gonna be a long boss fight make sure you are keeping up 3 stacks of Dark Water

IN CLOSING

This is a fun build I use it for soloing to.The single target damage is not great.You really need to get as many mobs as possible to enjoy it.But it is 2 buttons with no need for Karuuls alert or anything fancy.And you do absolutely Disgusting damage in Great Hunts...Just...just.....Disgusting.I am not uber geared.I have all my crafted items and 2 pieces from tdq and I ussually role top 5 dps in GH5's and can tank the boss at the end if I need to ...well tank most of the bosses at least.....Have fun...aloha....and cheers

Seems like it would be pretty Good at AoE farming mobs, I shifted a few points around though to improve it a bit

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#r...B3R2Gxkw/Egixg

- took some points out of justicar, these were largely wasted because you're not generating your salvation healing through justicar abilities and Endurance/Mein of Leadership are completely unessesary if you just spend 1 point to get the druid tank pet. (which you shouldn't use unless fighting an elite mob)

- shifted points around in cabalist for maximum AoE damage

- shifted points in druid around for maximum ST damage

The main thing that makes druid work well for soloing is Aid of the Forest, it's way stronger than Salvation but does the same thing, except it works with your pets attacks only. The reason why you use the fairy seer pet is because it's the highest AoE damage pet and it's attacks hit enough mobs so that you and the pet will be brought to Full HP after every almost every attack via aid of the forrest.

There might be better druid hybrid builds out there for soloing but this one should be work well

I like the points in Justicar for Mein of leadership.Without it the faerie gets agg and you end up running after mobs that are running after her...poor girl.Plus if you need to you can tank GH5 bosses and hold threat short of taunts.Also with 16 points in Justicar you get Even Justice which heals you a bit if you are in trouble.I have tried putting more points into the Cabalist try like you did mostly to max out Shackles of fate but with my gear as it is... moved them back to where they are.I never end up using Fervent strike in the druid tree, even through it has plenty of benefits if you point into it with Carry a big stick and Spirit of the wood.for me though it works out easier in a Hunt rift situation not worrying about disconnects and relying more on My combined Effort and Resounding Blow with My Dark Water there for when I am out of Melee range.I am glad you checked My build out though and thanks for the comments

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

hmm, has anyone tried to have both druid pet and beacon of defiler out at the same time?
    also, i think that mein of leadership is not quite worth it, as it'll just reduce the healing/damage of your non-justicar abilities.

the last points is better spent in maxing shackles of fate.

thanks for the build, i'll prolly customize it heavily, but kudos to you for having the idea in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoomgiver View Post
    hmm, has anyone tried to have both druid pet and beacon of defiler out at the same time?
    They are both primary pets so they cannot be out at the same time.

thanks, will give it a try, I needed something more solo friendly and self healing

+ Reply to Thread