+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Seatin's Lawbreaker 1.0 - (Doesn't require SL souls)

Default Seatin's Lawbreaker 1.0 - (Doesn't require SL souls)

The Lawbreaker in Action.

I orginally wasn't going to post this, but I was convinced to do so by an incident I witnessed last tuesday, I was walking back from Lidl on my lunch break and saw a kid on the playground being bullied, the other kids where throwing matches at him and calling him Norman, I felt bad for the kid, so I decided to write this guide. This is for you Norman.

The Lawbreaker - A spec so good, it should be illegal.
    The Lawbreaker is arguably one of the most solid, all-around souls in the game. It can be slightly altered used in every aspect of the game and performs outstandingly. Whether you’re looking for a decent leveling build to quickly slice through mobs, dominate Warfronts with fast, hard-hitting bolts or go back and solo old content, The Lawbreaker has tools for every job! In this guide, I’m going to be showing you how to get the most out of Inquisitor in almost every scenario.

The Build:
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#r88/nGaGyGllkBh0/Egu

Video Guide:

Buffs:
    •Armor of Awakening
    •Spiritual Scrutiny
    •Shroud of Agony
    •Spiritual Protection

Open World Gameplay
    The way to play this spec in open world, as demonstrated in the video is that you run around simply dotting everything with Scourge, Vex and Curse of Discord while reclining in your chair and loudly cackling at how stupidly overpowered you are. While your running, occasionally throw out bolts from the Insta-bolt macro below, this will generate convinctions which can be later used for your doctrine heals. When you've gathered 3 or more targets then stop, turn around and soul drain. If you find yourself drop below 30% health, then quickly pop Judicial privledge and spam Doctrine of bliss and you will be quickly topped up. That's the simple and lazy way to play the spec!

Here's a bit more about the spec and ST rotation which if your looking to take on more advanced content such as soloing chronicles and soloing old raid content you'll probably need to know.

Single Target Priority List:
    1. Scourge
    2. Vex
    3. Sanction Heretic
    4. Instant cast Bolt of Depravity
    5. Nysyr’s Rebuke (Note: When Radical Coalescence is off cooldown, you want to use Nysyr’s Rebuke with the cooldown rotation listed below)
    6. Curse of Discord
    7. Bolt of Retribution ONLY if you have stacks of Echoing Concord
    8. Bolt of Radiance
    9. Bolt of Judgement

AoE Priority List (3 or more targets):
    1. Soul Drain
    2. Tab and make sure all mobs have Scourge
    3. Tab and make sure all mobs have Vex
    4. Circle of Oblivion

Macros:
    #show Bolt of Radiance
    cast Bolt of Radiance
    cast Bolt of Judgment

#show Fanaticism
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast fanaticism
    cast bolt of depravity

Single Target Rotation:
    The single target rotation is as simple as following the priority list above. The basic way to help this spec flow correctly is to ensure that you have all your damage over time abilities (Scourge, Vex, Sanction Heretic) on the target and then work on building 5 stacks of Life and Death Concord with Bolt of Retribution and Bolt of Judgement. As soon as you reach 5 stacks, you will want to cast a Bolt of Depravity.

So not factoring in cooldowns, your standard rotation would begin as such:

Scourge -> Vex -> Sanction Heretic -> 4x Insta-Bolt Macro -> Insta-cast Bolt of Depravity -> 2x Bolt of Retribution -> 3x Insta-bolt Macro -> Insta-cast Bolt of Depravity

From then on it’s just as simple as following the priority list above.

Cooldowns:
    You want to make the most of Radical Coalescence, which expands your rotation a bit. If pulled off correctly, this will give you a huge boost to DPS.

Get Unified Theory -> (Fanaticism) Bolt of Depravity -> Nysyr’s Rebuke -> Bolt of Retribution -> Bolt of Depravity (assuming you finished Nysyr’s, that gave you 4 stacks) -> Radical Coalescence -> Fanaticism -> Bolt of Depravity -> Nysyr’s Rebuke -> Bolt of Retribution-> Bolt of Depravity

This looks complicated, but it’s only a few buttons really.

Probably over complicated it, but that's it guys, enjoy.
    Last edited by Seatin; 11-08-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Plane Touched

So... You really hate that one guy a lot, don't you?

Too bad no one cares if he does lol. But he does win hater of the century awards. Who makes a whole guide video and post just to troll lol? I think you need a day job lol.........But it made me laugh and shake my head. But seriously you need a day job lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    Too bad no one cares if he does lol. But he does win hater of the century awards. Who makes a whole guide video and post just to troll lol? I think you need a day job lol.........But it made me laugh and shake my head. But seriously you need a day job lol......
    I'm sorry, who are you?
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Oh nobody but the person you envy so much you copy. It's amusing you have that much time on your hands. Says it a lot really does. You're like my own personal court jester, I don't have to say make me laugh. Gotta love it. Oh well dance my little clown dance.

Oh nobody but the person you envy so much you copy. It's amusing you have that much time on your hands. Says it a lot really does. You're like my own personal court jester, I don't have to say make me laugh. Gotta love it. Oh well dance my little clown dance.
    Well good for you bud, but I wrote this guide for Norman.

Thanks for all the positive comments via PM and youtube guys, I'm really happy with the way this build has turned out, I'm working on a new build at the moment... keeping it under wraps, but it's called the 'Darkfire Shaman', stay tuned!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Updating all my specs today Seats thanks for your dedication for so long, I love knowing you are still here and rocking the sweet Seat sexiness

Plane Walker

Wow, what's your problem? It's just a guide. Thanks Seatin, I'm new to clerics and this is really useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyd View Post
    Wow, what's your problem? It's just a guide. Thanks Seatin, I'm new to clerics and this is really useful!
    Because Seatin goes out of his way to troll Silentstorm whenever he posts a build that isn't a raiding, top dps, 61 point build. Thus the Lawbreaker build trolling the Lawbringer build.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Updating all my specs today Seats thanks for your dedication for so long, I love knowing you are still here and rocking the sweet Seat sexiness
    Why thank you Kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Scyd View Post
    Glad I could help you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I'm sorry, who are you?
    I'd have simply sat back and watched the outcome of this one. Then I watched his Lawbringer Video/Guide and noticed that he clicks his skills while turning with his keyboard. I'm just at a loss as to how he can show such contempt for you when he's yet to get away from the atrocious "clicker" method. I'd enjoy coming across him in open world content on my PvP server. Alas, I think he's on a PvE server. =(

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

both silentstorm and seatin have made good guides, dunno why they hate each other

\_(o.O)_/

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoomgiver View Post
    both silentstorm and seatin have made good guides, dunno why they hate each other

\_(o.O)_/
    I suppose it's just one of those guide writer rivalries you sometimes find in all guide sections. They're sometimes an outstanding source of entertainment. I've seen some good arguments between profession guide writers.

Like I said though I'm not hating I found it funny as hell. I just sit back and let him copy me. It's actually a compliment when someone copies you. And no we have no rivalry he just likes to troll. At least this time he was funny. Normally his sense of humor is like a ufo sighting. No one knows it actually exists.

Also the guy talking about pvp. You don't want to fight me one on one.....that won't end well for you.

Also the guy talking about pvp. You don't want to fight me one on one.....that won't end well for you.
    I seriously doubt this is true, unless you've wised up and ditched the specs you write guides for.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast