+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Seatin's Lawbreaker 1.0 - (Doesn't require SL souls)

Soulwalker

Fetches popcorn real quick

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    I seriously doubt this is true, unless you've wised up and ditched the specs you write guides for.

Top Raid DPS spec's are just that...for PVE RAID DPS. I seriously doubt you know what your talking about if you think the best PVE DPS spec's will be the best PVP specs...

Quote Originally Posted by Mumnoch View Post
    Top Raid DPS spec's are just that...for PVE RAID DPS. I seriously doubt you know what your talking about if you think the best PVE DPS spec's will be the best PVP specs...
    I agree with you, they're certainly not the top PVP specs are nor are thing like holy paladin or law bringer, they are equally weak. Only a fool would pvp without a cleanse when its so readily available, 12 defiler is a total no-brainer for pvp and anyone tells you otherwise is simply wrong.

I wouldn't touch a Silentstorm spec with a barge pole, they're totally inferior to other options available in every aspect of the spec, thats a clear fact. Sure they're popular, that doesn't mean they're any good.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

What I find funny is things I dislike. I don't post in follow emulate copy or acknowledge. Because you use more energy hating on others. Then you do by simply going about your day. Which leads me to think something is wrong with the person. Who rather use more energy to be immature and negative. I bumped this post on purpose because it's a joke. And I actually found it funny. More in a wow this dude really is mental lol kinda way.

I mean if he wants to waste his life copying every video I made. It's his life to waste all he likes. He even copied my show format in another video lol.....sigh.But it's not official because you tube didn't actually give him the right to do it. He just made a faux one lmao.....I was like this guy lol.....And Dark Shaman lmao? I got 600+ videos you got a long way to go grass hoppah.

As far as Usman pay him no mind. I don't all he does is complain on the forums all day. Told him already just because he thinks something is bad. Doesn't mean the world does. For some reason he thinks he is god or something. And his opinion matters more then any one elses. Guys like that you just leave in the corner to be mad. That's all they gonna do any way bark in the corner ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    What I find funny is things I dislike. I don't post in follow emulate copy or acknowledge. Because you use more energy hating on others. Then you do by simply going about your day. Which leads me to think something is wrong with the person. Who rather use more energy to be immature and negative. I bumped this post on purpose because it's a joke. And I actually found it funny. More in a wow this dude really is mental lol kinda way.

I mean if he wants to waste his life copying every video I made. It's his life to waste all he likes. He even copied my show format in another video lol.....sigh.But it's not official because you tube didn't actually give him the right to do it. He just made a faux one lmao.....I was like this guy lol.....And Dark Shaman lmao? I got 600+ videos you got a long way to go grass hoppah.

As far as Usman pay him no mind. I don't all he does is complain on the forums all day. Told him already just because he thinks something is bad. Doesn't mean the world does. For some reason he thinks he is god or something. And his opinion matters more then any one elses. Guys like that you just leave in the corner to be mad. That's all they gonna do any way bark in the corner ignored.
    Hey bud, I understand your pretty mad with these walls of text your throwing out, but if you've got a problem with someone please be respectful and keep it to PM's, this thread is for constructive discussion on the Lawbreaker
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Mad nope I don't get mad at the handicapped they can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentstorm View Post
    Mad nope I don't get mad at the handicapped they can't help it.
    Are you openly discriminating against my Autism? That's is a new low.

Edit: But as I've previously said, This thread is for constructive discussion only, if you have a problem, PM me.
    Last edited by Seatin; 11-08-2013 at 03:14 AM.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Default one word : OP

i duo'd chronicles with a guildmate, a harbomancer.
    i had more hp than him nearly all the time.

self heals are crazy in this build

i'd say it only lacks in the AOE and ST burst department (as in, instant burst dps, unlike the instant damage of fae mimicry + blows + CE for druid, you have to stack dots on target first, then use any kind of ability, else it a dps loss this is the only thing i dislike about inqs, you have to spend a couple of gcd's first for debuffs and dots)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoomgiver View Post
    both silentstorm and seatin have made good guides, dunno why they hate each other

\_(o.O)_/
    I've used both of their guides in the past and enjoy their "cleric" commentary....I want them to continue their cleric content.

But I'm equally turned off by the sophomoric personality conflict going on between the two. I won't say, to both of them, ****...but I'm thinking it. Rift is big snuff for both of you. Bring your passion to the cleric forum and leave the chicken **** trolling to that small minded section of your brain.

Cool

What he doesn't seem to understand is I help the game. I promote it and try my best to draw new players into the community. His chlidish antics help no one but himself and his mental sense of humor. Which is why I called him out on that months ago. He really is a selfish immature man. He should concentrate on helping the game more. And less on stuff like this. Copying me and causing issues doesn't help Rift. It's about helping the game for me. I want to see more population we don't need non sense like this.

Ascendant

Hi everyone,

Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannos View Post
    Hi everyone,

Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

Thank you!
    what did i do wrong?

my doctrine heals for like... 800 I tried pulling 3 golems and it didn't end so well qq

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I orginally wasn't going to post this, but I was convinced to do so by an incident I witnessed last tuesday, I was walking back from Lidl on my lunch break and saw a kid on the playground being bullied, the other kids where throwing matches at him and calling him Norman, I felt bad for the kid, so I decided to write this guide. This is for you Norman.
    ^ i know there is a joke somewhere, but i fail to get it... (other than making fun of SS's guide)

Quote Originally Posted by fazlee712 View Post
    my doctrine heals for like... 800 I tried pulling 3 golems and it didn't end so well qq
    you are doing it wrong. you must be undergeared or something. also, dont pull 3 golems. 2 are hard to manage as it is.

yeah, I just hit 60 recently, only have about 3900 sp and not much crit, running around with some random pieces of gear from experts
    - Faz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast