Update 6th January 2014 - This spec is still completely viable
Video guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLLyPNJguQI
Top All around DPS Druid Spec: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#l8g/DkGBiBhlkl8/n8
Justicar variant for salvation for increased self healing and survivability: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#l8g/DkGBiBhlkl8/r8
•Armor of Devotion
•Fury of the Fae
•Vegence of the Winter Storm
•Aid of the Forest
•Through step (Optional: causes your Fae Step to teleport you behind the enemy)
show Fervent Strike
cast [notactive] Spirit of Asphodel
cast Fae Mimicry
cast Essence Strike
cast Combined Effort
cast Resounding Blow
cast Massive Blow
cast Fervent Strike
cast Trickster's Bolt
show Wild Strike
cast [notactive] Spirit of Upheaval
cast Wild Strike
•Single target DPS: Satyr Destroyer
•AOE: Greater Faerie Seer WITH toggled ability fae dispersion on
•Soloing: Greater Satyr Protector
Single Target Rotation:
Eruption of Life -> Crushing Force -> Spam Macro x4 -> Vex -> Then continue to spam your macro while reapplying both Crushing Force and Vex whenever they fall off.
Your eruption of of life will be continually refreshed by essence strike provided you stick to the same target
If you are using the justicar variant, same rotation just take out Vex.
Wild strike forever. However it can be an all around dps increase to use the ST macro 4 times when you have Fae Mimicry off cooldown, be sure to put this ability on a seperate bar and so that you watch this cooldown carefully.
It is as easy as that!
- Notion Theft: Interrupt, 10 second CD, not on the GCD
- Grim Silence: Interrupts the target and silences it for 5 seconds, 30 second CD, on the GCD
- Fae Step: Teleports to the Enemy and gives you a 50% speed increase for 5 seconds, 15 second CD, not on the GCD
- Ride the Lightning: Charges toward the Enemy, 15 second CD, on the GCD
- Slumber, puts the target to sleep for 10 seconds, damage done will break this, 30 second CD, on the GCD
If you want to see this spec in action and see how god-damm overpowered it actually is, check out the following video of me soloing Lord Greenscale (20 Man): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsmRItS-PhI
- Druid is going to burn your mana like crazy, be sure to stock up and always carry lots mana pots to avoid having to constantly waste GCD's to sacrifice health for mana.
- You can take Spirit of Unheavel and Spirit of Asphodel out of your macro's and manually toggle them which in certain scenario's can lead to a possible dps increase.
Special thanks to Burninalways for laying the foundations of this spec!
Any questions, comments or anything I have missed, feel free to comment below!