+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [SL] Cleric Multi-Role Gear Calculator (BiS) - Revived!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellameno View Post
    When I run the script (click on the picture) the spreadsheet says "This app needs authorization to run." It wants me to give the App permission to: "Create new spreadsheets, View and modify existing spreadsheets, Share spreadsheets with others" from my personal Drive. I will not do this. And I'd like to know why it's asking for this permission. Can you please explain?
    the script enables a menu, the menu allows you to edit your gear and sort the gear on the sheets by your spec, it's asking permission to "modify existing spreadsheets" to do that. its not going to do anything else to any of your other documents on drive
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 09-15-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Plane Touched

Nm I m an idiot.
    Last edited by Deusveult; 09-16-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deusveult View Post
    Maybe my Googlfu is really weak, but I cannot find what vendor sells this:

Ascended's Sublime Warhammer
    Sounds like it is one of the Rift Store items available for Frozen Eclipse stones. Look under Equipment -> Weapons

Rift Chaser

Druid weightings is currently being tested. Might be published end of the week or so.

Soulwalker

Default Pen

You ever gonna update this beast or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidena View Post
    You ever gonna update this beast or what?
    every item must be entered by hand, so it takes a while.

There are ways to automatically parse the items.xml that trion releases, its faster, but more difficult to set up and bowlerhat didn't design this BiS list to use that method unfortunately.

When you do update it will we be able to synchronize from the menu or will we have to copy the new sheet?

Shadowlander

Default Question

Stats Weight:
    Wisdom: 1.000
    SP: 1.000
    CP: 1.000

It means my "Gear Stats" should be like 2k Wisdom, 2k SP and 2k CP(Oo)? Is that possible? Or I misunderstood?
    My english isnt good, so please if you understand what Im saying its enough, dont bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprust View Post
    Stats Weight:
    Wisdom: 1.000
    SP: 1.000
    CP: 1.000

It means my "Gear Stats" should be like 2k Wisdom, 2k SP and 2k CP(Oo)? Is that possible? Or I misunderstood?
    no you apply it to each peice of gear individually.

using your example

If a piece of gear has

50 wis
    100 SP
    10 Cp

then it's "score" is 160

if your current gear has

50 wis
    50 SP
    50 Cp

its "score" is 150 thus the new peice is an upgrade

Soulwalker

Default stat weights confusion

Can the OP or anyone explain why the stat weight in this spreadsheet values Crit Power so much more than the stat weights at Riftscene.com?

I entered my own gear into my copy of the spreadsheet, and it's listing my shaman's crit rate at 46.79% (how?)

the stat weight for Crit Power is 0.967 per 1 spell power (in this spreadsheet)

where as at Riftscene.com, crit power is valued at 0.69 per 1 spell power.

that's a huge difference

Which one is more accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Chobonine View Post
    Can the OP or anyone explain why the stat weight in this spreadsheet values Crit Power so much more than the stat weights at Riftscene.com?

I entered my own gear into my copy of the spreadsheet, and it's listing my shaman's crit rate at 46.79% (how?)

the stat weight for Crit Power is 0.967 per 1 spell power (in this spreadsheet)

where as at Riftscene.com, crit power is valued at 0.69 per 1 spell power.

that's a huge difference

Which one is more accurate?
    It's assuming full raid buffs, if you have a DPS meter check out your crit rate in a raid some time you'll see yourself around ~50% crit rate which makes crit power so much more valuable.

If you don't raid often then you might want to consider disabling raid buffs in the calculator so it will give you a more accurate stat weight for the content you're doing. I'm not sure how riftscene got those values

Soulwalker

I am so about to beat a dead horse here. However, I'm relatively new to Rift. I'm leveling and doing dungeons as I go along. I run along as a druid while leveling and Inq while in dungeon. So say I finish a quest and it offers a piece of equipment. Could I use Finella's Stat Weights of:
    Wis 1.156
    Int 0.446
    SP 1.000
    CP 1.003
    On a spreadsheet and see if that would be an upgrade for dungeon runs? Or are these weights strictly for end content? I'm just looking for weights that would help me out as riftscene weights seem way off. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Many thanks in advance.

Needs update for T2 and new ("graceful") essences

Otherwise, its update-to-dateish

Plane Touched

I am guessing that the original revivor of this thread is no longer working on this.

Does anyone know of another, similar spreadsheet/calculator which includes 2.5 or 2.6 items?
    It seems like the addition of new runes and Dream Orbs have made this obsolete.

There is no public spreadsheet AFAIK that is up to date but worst case scenario you can set up your gear on the spreadsheet, using the custom gear pieces setting and get the stat weights from the spreadsheet then use rift scene bis list with your own weights.

edit: you can just manually calculate the runes and dreamorbs that are bis its not that hard
    Last edited by Pokesi; 02-15-2014 at 07:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2