+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Cleric Inquisitor Leveling in Storm Legion! 2.3

  1. #1
    Soulwalker TheJokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default Cleric Inquisitor Leveling in Storm Legion! 2.3

    Hello all, I've noticed there's not really that many good Inquisitor leveling guides out there.
    So here's my first try on a guide!



    Level 50: 26/4/0 Defiler/Inquisitor/Sentinel
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#UkaEA0w/nkkkhckh0/p

    Buffs: Armor or Devotion, Rage Blight, Spiritual Protection and Husk of Indifference (Automatically refreshed and applied when you cast Siphon Vitality)

    Start off with putting down the Beacon of Despair.
    Cast Spiritual Deficiency on your target, follow up with Sanction Heretic, Marrow Harvest, Siphon Vitality and Vex and Bond of Pain.
    Follow up with casting Bolt of Judgement before Marrow Harvest tic on your enemy and you can re-apply it.
    When you get 5 stacks of Life and Death Concord, use your Bolt of Depravity.
    After that it's basically just a matter of keeping your dots up, if the enemies are high level and you notice you take a lot of damage trough the Husk of Indifference.
    make sure you cast a new Siphon Vitality as it refreshes the Husk on yourself, and/or Hideous Reconstruction. Hideous Reconstruction can also be cast on your Beacon for some extra healing over time.
    If there is a group of mobs, get close enough to use Soul Drain and then use Circle of Oblivion.

    The reason I chose Sentinel as my "no pointer" is because of Healing Breath.
    Keep an eye on your Beacon as well and heal it if needed as it will be way easier to heal it than summoning a new.


    Level 55: 26/45/0 Defiler/Inquisitor/Sentinel
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#U.../nkkkhGlbkww/p

    Buffs: Armor of Awakening, Rage Blight, Spiritual Protection and Husk of Indifference

    It's the same rotation as on level 50 except you use Bolt of Retribution instead of Bolt of Judgment, the rest of the points are damage boosts.
    Only difference in your rotation should be to use Fanaticism right before you use your Bolt of Depravity.


    Level 60: 29/47/0 Defiler/Inquisitor/Sentinel
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#UkaEA1g/nkkkh9kF88/p

    Buffs: Armor or Awakening, Rage Blight, Spiritual Protection and Husk of Indifference

    Same rotation as level 55. This isn't the most exciting spec nor the one with most dps. But it works, and I haven't had any issues with leveling with this spec.



    Enjoy the spec and feel free to comment on anything I might have missed or that you found works better

  2. #2
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Druidicar/Cabicar are probably more efficient.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker TheJokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackaJack View Post
    Druidicar/Cabicar are probably more efficient.
    That may very be, I however really like this build as I have a lot of healing capability and it's so easy. Never tried Druidicar, but I guess it's a matter of preference, what you like the most (:

  4. #4
    RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Bless you. :3 It's been forever since I played. Logged on and was like.. well.. ****.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker TheJokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laughter View Post
    Bless you. :3 It's been forever since I played. Logged on and was like.. well.. ****.
    Well, thank you. I hope this makes it a bit easier then!

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey I just downloaded the game an hour ago, and I made a Cleric with the Inquister path. Just hit level 2 and decided to check the forums for some advice on skill, or in this case, soul management. Your guide is greatly appreciated and I'd like to point out a typo that had me confused for a couple minutes.
    "level 50: 26/4/0 Defiler/Inquisitor/Sentinel"
    I believe you mean 40, not 4 if I am correct.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker TheJokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
    Hey I just downloaded the game an hour ago, and I made a Cleric with the Inquister path. Just hit level 2 and decided to check the forums for some advice on skill, or in this case, soul management. Your guide is greatly appreciated and I'd like to point out a typo that had me confused for a couple minutes.
    "level 50: 26/4/0 Defiler/Inquisitor/Sentinel"
    I believe you mean 40, not 4 if I am correct.
    Well, I'm glad I could help.
    And I am aware of hte typo, but for some reason it wouldn't let me edit it D:

  8. #8
    Soulwalker Tardbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Just stopping in to say that I am eternally grateful to you for posting this. I'm new to RIFT and managed to suffer my way through to level 57 using a supposed Energizer build that left quite a bit to be desired as far as survivability and DPS, and was having no luck at finding anything better until I found this post.

    The only thing I did different was to take Justicar as my no-pointer for the damage/endurance boost, but as you said, to each their own! (And it's working, so woohoo!)

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi I'm from the french PVP server, I started few days ago to use this build, (I played 50lvl <ith justicar and 30K Hp mobs were just too much x) ) , anyways after 1-2h of pratice I think I managed to get about 90% of max DPS ( 1400 1 target) but here come my question, can we use this build efficiently againt other players who are questing ?
    Coz I felt like I wasnt able to survive enough to kill them... To my mind it's because it's maybe too PVE oriented (Many points in Defiler, even if I find it awesome againt monster and great gameplay)

    Could you confirm ? Anyone ? ^^'


    And I nearly forgot THANKS ! For this build I dont know if it's the best PVE Cleric one but I enjoys a lot playing it

    (PS Sorry for bad english :/ Frenchy in da place )
    Last edited by Drenghelgy; 06-28-2013 at 09:53 AM.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I forgot another question : Are you able to solo Major Rifts ? (Dunno the eng name I mean 2 lvl rifts with elits) I was with my justicar (long but possible) but no longer with this bluid or very precautionly and 1 by 1

  11. #11
    Soulwalker TheJokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drenghelgy View Post
    Hi I'm from the french PVP server, I started few days ago to use this build, (I played 50lvl <ith justicar and 30K Hp mobs were just too much x) ) , anyways after 1-2h of pratice I think I managed to get about 90% of max DPS ( 1400 1 target) but here come my question, can we use this build efficiently againt other players who are questing ?
    Coz I felt like I wasnt able to survive enough to kill them... To my mind it's because it's maybe too PVE oriented (Many points in Defiler, even if I find it awesome againt monster and great gameplay)

    Could you confirm ? Anyone ? ^^'


    And I nearly forgot THANKS ! For this build I dont know if it's the best PVE Cleric one but I enjoys a lot playing it

    (PS Sorry for bad english :/ Frenchy in da place )
    I wouldn't say this is a very good PvP spec, as you said. Quite deep in Defiler. It is however doable. Because you have a lot of healing. And still decent damage.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker TheJokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drenghelgy View Post
    I forgot another question : Are you able to solo Major Rifts ? (Dunno the eng name I mean 2 lvl rifts with elits) I was with my justicar (long but possible) but no longer with this bluid or very precautionly and 1 by 1
    If played right. It's possible. It's not something I recommend, because doing it solo is way too slow. And if you're talking about lvl 60 this build isn't optimal because you can survive quite easy with some decent gear and a 61 Inq build (:

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple Avriana Lightbreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    oops, wrong post
    Last edited by Avriana Lightbreeze; 07-04-2013 at 03:51 PM.

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Any macro's at all ?
    -Drakeos 60 Warrior (retired)
    -Falados 60 Mage (Main toon/farming)
    -Drakeosim - 50+ Cleric (DPS only)

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    please macro and rotation!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts