Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Updated Macros and Rotation The Dirty Judge Inquisiter spec

Default Updated Macros and Rotation The Dirty Judge Inquisiter spec

After the updates to the cleric today I believe this will be the top parsing spec for the Inquisitor soul. There is also some macro updates as well as minor rotation changes but over all will play the same. Here is the build its 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar. http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#Ugh0/nGaGyGllkBh0/r.

#show Sanction Heretic
    suppressmacrofailures
    Cast Sanction Heretic
    Cast Scourge

#show Bolt of Retribution
    suppressmacrofailures
    Cast Bolt of Retribution
    Cast Bolt of Judgment

#show Bolt of Depravity
    suppressmacrofailures
    Cast Fanaticism
    Cast Bolt of Depravity
    (you will want to BODs on your cast bar one without Fanaticism and the macro one, only cast the macro before NR)

#show Jealous Intervention
    suppressmacrofailures
    stopcasting
    Cast @mouseover Jealous Intervention
    Cast @mouseover Loathsome Restoration
    (This macro is not for DPS but for cleansing and healing to as needed or as a self cleanse.)

Now for the rotation you are going to start out with your Fanaticism BOD macro followed up with NR. Then you want to hit your SH macro twice to get scourge off, then vex, BOD which should be instant cast, and then hit Radical Coalescence and repeat the above rotation again. The only diffence in second rotation as apposed to first as the first BOD in the second round will be instant cast. So the rotation should look like this. macro BOD, NR,SH,Scourge,Vex,BOD,RC,macro BOD, NR,SH,Scourge,Vex and then you want to go into your normal rotation of spamming BOR macro until BOD is instant cast and your SH is up and that is when you want to refresh Scourge and Vex as well. Remember you have a new buff to apply once an hour Spiritual Scrutiny this will be an awesome buff and allows your BOJ to be instant cast.

I hope you all find this spec to be enjoyable to play. And yes you want to stack Crit Power as much as possible. If you have any questions are need help you can find me at Abealri@Threesprings. Try it and comment if you think it needs improvement somewhere please let me know and share with the community. Thank you for taking the time to read my post I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-06-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

This is the Updated Dirty Judge thread please post everything on this topic in this thread. Thank you and have a great day.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Thanks for the update! I'll give this a try tonight, I have been topping the DPS in almost every random expert with your original build. Was a bit afraid when I saw the patch notes, but aside from a few extra key presses this seems just as easy to learn.

I assume that the new Blighted Greed should be on the tank as well now?
    Last edited by Ramus; 02-06-2013 at 10:35 AM.
    Ramus < Goon Squad >
    Gold Tier Captain
    Deputy PR Director

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    Here is the build its 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar. http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#Ugh0/nGaGyGllkBh0/r.
    This is actually not the highest DPS Inq Spec. Based on my math the best spec to go with is 61 Inq \ 5 Sent \ 10 Defiler. And somewhat surprising to me is the fact that getting the 10% wisdom is better then 5% Dmg. Though it does make sense with all of the +dmg modifiers for Inq.

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#U8g/nGaGyGllkBh0/p8

What sort of difference in numbers are we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by kiralia View Post
    What sort of difference in numbers are we talking?
    Several hundred dmg on each ability.

Telaran

Yeah Noshei is right, it seems the Sent and Wisdom in Defiler scales better than the damage only abilities...not sure if tooltip reflects Peak of Form or not for being at over 90% health, if it does not...then the Peak of Form build would be better I'd think. I'm going to run the Sent and Wisdom build for now...see how it goes, will try out the 15 Defiler with the Peak of Form later on...don't really like the Peak of Form build anyway..not as consistent in real situations I'm afraid.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    This is actually not the highest DPS Inq Spec. Based on my math the best spec to go with is 61 Inq \ 5 Sent \ 10 Defiler. And somewhat surprising to me is the fact that getting the 10% wisdom is better then 5% Dmg. Though it does make sense with all of the +dmg modifiers for Inq.

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#U8g/nGaGyGllkBh0/p8
    You are not accounting for bugged tooltips.

The tooltips do not reflect Peak of Form.

61/15 is highest spec, but this guide is wrong. I am updating mine as we speak.

Rift Disciple

Default peak of form damage not included in tooltips

I just verified that the 10% damage increase from peak form is not reflected in tooltips(I assume it is calculated on the fly after checking if you are above 90% hp when casting). Based on some quick and dirty math, it looks like 15 defiler would be better if you are above 90% hp more than 75% of the time.

In a raid setting I'd imagine they would parse very close, depending of course on the amount and frequency of raid damage in any particular fight. Going 15 defiler allows you to get salvation from justicar for passive self heals, as well as a cleanse. 5 sent gets you healing breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Is the one in your signature updated already? Thanks for the extra info.
    Ramus < Goon Squad >
    Gold Tier Captain
    Deputy PR Director

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    You are not accounting for bugged tooltips.

The tooltips do not reflect Peak of Form.

Its to funny instead of adding to this conversation you got to do your own thing, even tho it is essentially the same as mine now. After looking over your guide I have to disagree with SH being in the main macro. It works better being in a macro with Scourge, that way it acts as a timer on your bar for your scourge and vex to be reapplied. All being 15 seconds. Other than that the only difference was adding Morrow Harvest at the end of your BOR macro and go threw normal rotation until flaring power is down than go into cool downs. I am just saying you could have discussed those things here in the thread that was already made about the spec,do we really need two. I can agree that it will be a gain to use cool downs during flaring power.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-06-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramus View Post
    Thanks for the update! I'll give this a try tonight, I have been topping the DPS in almost every random expert with your original build. Was a bit afraid when I saw the patch notes, but aside from a few extra key presses this seems just as easy to learn.

I assume that the new Blighted Greed should be on the tank as well now?
    Yes put Blighted Grief on the main tank without causing damage to you but getting your DPS increase. It can stack with others links and Blighted Grief, but you can't use your link if this is active.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-06-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    Its to funny instead of adding to this conversation you got to do your own thing, even tho it is essentially the same as mine now. After looking over your guide I have to disagree with SH being in the main macro. It works better being in a macro with Scourge, that way it acts as a timer on your bar for your scourge and vex to be reapplied. All being 15 seconds. Other than that the only difference was adding Morrow Harvest at the end of your BOR macro and go threw normal rotation until flaring power is down than go into cool downs. I am just saying you could have discussed those things here in the thread that was already made about the spec,do we really need two. I can agree that it will be a gain to use cool downs during flaring power.

Scourge is the absolute top priority, and you shouldn't macro it below SH. The spec is already faceroll, and whatever small amount of simplicity you gain with that macro, you're losing even more dps.

I'm glad to see you changed your stance on when Fanaticism should be used, not to mention you changed your spec based on what "I" recommended (0 Justicar).

[Edit]
    Last edited by Thorne25; 02-06-2013 at 07:49 PM.

I have the 0 point soul in Justicar now as well and had the updated version of it up well before you did today. So get over yourself and go troll CQ some more instead of this thread. You have added nothing to the conversation only beet your own chest and put people down. Please add something worth reading instead of promoting yourself and your guild website.

Shadowlander

Guess what, I built this same spec.
    Well with wisdom instead of Dmg.
    Without reading any guide.

And i have the correct macros. So both of you can stop fighting, Its my spec!!!
    Last edited by Atang; 02-06-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast