+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bubble Boy Spec ! :) Sharing My Healing Build :)

Default Bubble Boy Spec ! :) Sharing My Healing Build :)

Here it goes : http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...M.x0VLk.Vo.-11

This spec is really strong for everything,

I pvp/pve with it,

The key things to know :

Symbol of the sun is your priority ( You gotta cast it everytime you can )
    (When you apply Symbol of the sun , The players that gets it, Will get a the "burnout" debuff)

So you cant apply a Symbol on that player again
    You can remove that "burnout" debuff, by applying ST heals to that target 10% chance

So alright, Your main ST heals will be Soothing streams, THat stack x4, And Healing Spray
    When you intend to heal the same target for a while ( In pvp , or a Tank )
    You should apply 2x SS, then 1 Healing spray, Then 2more SS,
    Ward of scorching is your last resort solution, You should'nt need it much
    Tho, If everyone is full and bubbled, you can cast one once in a while, but you should'nt bother with it too much ^^

You should also use Orb of the stream on every cd
    With this build, You will only have 3 OH **** buttons but they are pretty good ^^
    Dont hesitate to use them as soon as needed,

Personally i use Gathering of Flames pre-emptively in pvp and pve, but it can be used when needed too,

Rite of forge is your awesome In trouble and cant keep up CD, Put it on 1 person, And he should'nt drop in HP for 15 seconds ( Always depending on the damage )

Spiritual Conflafration is also an awesome lifesaver cooldown ( Channeled Tho )
    Which can be sometimes trouble, but can be used in any directions
    Its very very strong, As it heals and bubbles at the same time ^^

You will have the choice to choose between 4 different signs

Sign Of Wrath, Awesome for pvp, Or when there's extra aoe dps needed in Raids

Sign Of Daring, I dont see much the utility of that one, Its very minor buffs,

Sign Of Faith, The best Defensive sign of them all, Its really good in pvp and pve,

Sign Of Anticipation, This one can be used depending on situations, In pvp and in pve too
    I would suggest using heal , when you pocked heal a person in pvp, ( 7% damage reduction is'nt bad either, But this one will be better to avoid spike damage )
    And in Pve, If you have trouble keeping your tank/s alive during raids, Use that one, Else the 7% is better overall, Since it profits all the raid members when you bubble them!!

Thats about it

So , I hope you guys enjoy my BubbleBoy Spec

Feel free to share comments and opinions, And any things that would be interesting

Love yall, <3 Exxy

I have seen Exxxy around in PVP and CQ and seems to do really good at healing them. I am going to try it out it should be good. Thank you for the post
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Soulwalker

yea definately have to try this out

Plane Touched

I dare say that this is the only Purifier build I've used so far that actually works in dungeons.

Though, why exactly do you spec into both Healer's Blessing AND Caretaker's Blessing? You can't use both. That and it has no AoE cleanse, so I'll still have to have a Sent spec for fights that need AoE cleanse, but those are pretty few.

Overall, great build, now I can finally use Purifier in dungeons :P

Rather strange that a good Purifier build has us NOT speccing into the 41-point talent...noticing something, Trion?
    Last edited by Erethzium; 02-06-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks for the feedback folks

I appreciate it

I'm using this since I'm 60

But I've been lazy to publish ^^

If people want more detailed information in the guide...
    I can check what i can do, There's a lot of subtile details that sometimes makes even more the difference :0

I'm glad you folks enjoy it ^^

<3 Exxy

PS: for caregiver's blessing, its mostly for raids, and situational ^^
    Since your role as purifier is to absorb and reduce the damage taken, Caregivers is usually better than HB, Since, other healers in your raid you have the HPS covered =)

If you have any more questions, Dont hesitate ^^
    Last edited by Exxyy; 02-06-2013 at 01:17 PM.

I'm gonna add some more information about the build since some people have talked with me in game ^^

Correct, the weakness of the build is no aoe cleanse, So for fights that requires one, You may have to switch,

I've done all fights in expert with that build... But it was extreme ^^ So, i think its better to use something else

You'll have 2 macro's to do ^^

1st : cast healing breath
    cast healing flare

What it does is pretty simple, its your instant heal, w/e healing breath is up, it will cast that, and it heals for more

2nd : cast sterilize
    cast cauterize

What it does is pretty simple too, it will use your FULL cleanse everytime its up, if its not up, you'll get a regular 1 debuff cleanse

Something i forgot to add..
    For this build, You will want to use the Sentinel Synergy Crystal ^^

And thats about it ^^

Keep sharing with me, I like to hear about it..

And hope you like it

<3 Exxy

Soulwalker

Plz.can you post the speclink again?
    Plz with magelo. By zam i only could see one spending point

Mortelugo - Mortified - Mortification - Morteria - Morterion | Immortal Tyrants @ Gelidra EU

Soulwalker

I gave this a go the other day in PVP and it seemed pretty neat. The healing done wasn't showing as high, but this was to be expected with all the shields being thrown around. Was able to keep people going for ages with all the hots and shielding.

I did tweak it slightly (plus I am only level 56) and put points into Fluidity in the Warden tree to make my hots more powerful.

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Runoke View Post
    Plz.can you post the speclink again?
    Plz with magelo. By zam i only could see one spending point
    Hi, this is a "zoom" problem, you can change the zoom setting in diferent ways depending on what browser you use, two ways i know work with several browsers if not all are:
    Hold CTRL+Mouse wheel in or out until you see all 3 columns with points spent etc.
    Hold CTRL+ - or = in or out until you see all 3 columns with points spent etc.
    This will fix that problem for you.
    "Who said clerics can't DPS!?" October 2011

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Here it goes : http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...M.x0VLk.Vo.-11

This spec is really strong for everything,

I pvp/pve with it,

The key things to know :

Symbol of the sun is your priority ( You gotta cast it everytime you can )
    (When you apply Symbol of the sun , The players that gets it, Will get a the "burnout" debuff)

So you cant apply a Symbol on that player again
    You can remove that "burnout" debuff, by applying ST heals to that target 10% chance

So alright, Your main ST heals will be Soothing streams, THat stack x4, And Healing Spray
    When you intend to heal the same target for a while ( In pvp , or a Tank )
    You should apply 2x SS, then 1 Healing spray, Then 2more SS,
    Ward of scorching is your last resort solution, You should'nt need it much
    Tho, If everyone is full and bubbled, you can cast one once in a while, but you should'nt bother with it too much ^^

You should also use Orb of the stream on every cd
    With this build, You will only have 3 OH **** buttons but they are pretty good ^^
    Dont hesitate to use them as soon as needed,

Personally i use Gathering of Flames pre-emptively in pvp and pve, but it can be used when needed too,

Rite of forge is your awesome In trouble and cant keep up CD, Put it on 1 person, And he should'nt drop in HP for 15 seconds ( Always depending on the damage )

Spiritual Conflafration is also an awesome lifesaver cooldown ( Channeled Tho )
    Which can be sometimes trouble, but can be used in any directions
    Its very very strong, As it heals and bubbles at the same time ^^

You will have the choice to choose between 4 different signs

Sign Of Wrath, Awesome for pvp, Or when there's extra aoe dps needed in Raids

Sign Of Daring, I dont see much the utility of that one, Its very minor buffs,

Sign Of Faith, The best Defensive sign of them all, Its really good in pvp and pve,

Sign Of Anticipation, This one can be used depending on situations, In pvp and in pve too
    I would suggest using heal , when you pocked heal a person in pvp, ( 7% damage reduction is'nt bad either, But this one will be better to avoid spike damage )
    And in Pve, If you have trouble keeping your tank/s alive during raids, Use that one, Else the 7% is better overall, Since it profits all the raid members when you bubble them!!

Thats about it

So , I hope you guys enjoy my BubbleBoy Spec

Feel free to share comments and opinions, And any things that would be interesting

Love yall, <3 Exxy

I'm sorry did you say it was good for pvp?
    http://i.imgur.com/uYKGylm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    I believe the deaths section has answered your question.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Shield of Telara

LOL Bubble Boy Spec. Best spec name ever.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    What spec do you run with, if you don't mind me asking?
    Lethalie (Mage) | Saelith (Cleric) | Lethala (Rogue) | on Icewatch EU

Dang exxy you're really good... You can almost keep people alive after the valor increases.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast