+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar/shammy pvp build

Soulwalker

Default Justicar/shammy pvp build

So im bored at work and came up with this http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...ETzxhb0c0R.-11 its kind of like the war pal/vk spec thats out right now. This spec gives you tons of stuns/snares/aoe pulls. also picked up defiler for the 5% dmg buff

Single Target macro

ST
    #Show Massive Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Strike of Judgment
    cast Bolt of Radiance
    cast ekkehard's Grasp

you can unmacro massive blow and use jolt for some burst If you want

for aoe use even justice and censure for the % hit debuff it gives

If anyone wants to test it out lmk how it goes

unfortunately due to the nature of PvP currently, builds like these do not do as well in-game as they look on paper.

44 justicar will give you some survivability but you will only live a few seconds longer, plus the DPS you do will only be enough to tickle most players.

what will happen is you'll go into melee range, get focused and die within 10 seconds without killing anyone

if you go full shaman DPS you'll go into melee range, get focused and die within 7 seconds but at least have a chance of killing someone before you die

pretty ****ty options but thats how it is

Default Try this instead.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0xhdocoGzb.-11

With hit on all pvp gear, avoidance and block are nearly worthless in pvp. This build will do what you are lookin for. Don't expect to kill RS/NBs with this build though. They have the ups when it comes to hybrid goodness. Dont use Jolt, ever.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 01-31-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

I've been trying to squeeze something good from justicar for pvp purposes since i hit 60... without much luck...
    I agree with the above poster when he said that justicar hybrids look good on paper but they mostly fail in practice...

You'd better stick with high shaman or druid specs if you are masochist enough to melee pvp with a cleric :P
    Last edited by Maul STK; 01-31-2013 at 08:38 AM.

I run 61 sham 10 druid and 5 inq in PVP. I die real fast but I kill real fast to. If you want to run Justicar in PVP go ahead and spec it to 61 going that deep you might as well go all the way. Since your DPS is going to stink anyways you might as well have the best survivability possible. The main reason I go 61 Sham is the 1 sec GCD that ability gives you witch is awesome in PVP and will kill RB/NS all day with it. If you get focused by 3 are more players you die really quick tho and is horrible for zerging in CQ.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-07-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Shaman Fun in the Codex after patch 2.2. Fluffy, Fun, and Explosive! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWIsF...ature=youtu.be
    Quiverr is my wife FYI.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

+ Reply to Thread