Thread: [2.1] (DPS/Heal) BiS List

Default [2.1] (DPS/Heal) BiS List

Heal
    sp 1 / wis 0.85 / int 0.35 / sc 0.2 / cp 0.5 / end 0.2
    Planar Essence:Weapon:Armor:Accessory:

DPS
    sp 1 / wis 0.85 / int 0.35 / sc 0.2 / cp 1 / end 0.2
    Planar Essence:Weapon:Armor:Accessory:
    note: stat weights may not be %100 accurate but it's what we agreed upon internally in guild. also dps stats weights are mostly based on shaman stats but should pose no problem for inquisitor. the stat weights are based for raid setups.
    Last edited by Valentr; 01-06-2013 at 03:21 PM.
    used to be a proud member of Rift Runners till madness took over.

Shadowlander

Default Best augment

And Fanatical is the best augment.
    Last edited by michaelmac; 01-07-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Shadowlander

Default why no augmented items?

I'm curious why you excluded augmented items? If you include those you'll see that Fanatical augmented stuff is often BIS.

For example, Fanatical Callous Rhenium Coif has a score of 54.758 which is 8 points higher than Desolate Coif @ 46.5.

This is the same in the Warrior world, where the augmented crafted DPS gear is BIS over Raid drops right now.

Thanks for doing all this work for the cleric community!!!
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmac View Post
    And Fanatical is the best augment.
    yeap.

I'm curious why you excluded augmented items? If you include those you'll see that Fanatical augmented stuff is often BIS.

For example, Fanatical Callous Rhenium Coif has a score of 54.758 which is 8 points higher than Desolate Coif @ 46.5.

This is the same in the Warrior world, where the augmented crafted DPS gear is BIS over Raid drops right now.
    they are not excluded but can't add them to magelo. but you can basically do a simple math and the pts to the crafted items.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    Thanks for doing all this work for the cleric community!!!
    thx.

Shadowlander

You can see the augmented items in Magelo.

http://screencast.com/t/Kq7gh5qCvV
    If you uncheck the box in the image you will have all the permutations of augmented items in your list.

You can see the augmented items in Magelo.

http://screencast.com/t/Kq7gh5qCvV
    If you uncheck the box in the image you will have all the permutations of augmented items in your list.
    totally missed that. i will not change the links but add this as a note. since it takes in consideration all of the augments which cripple the list's purpose. but thanks.

Do you have any calculations to back up your stat weights?

That has been the main issue for determining proper stat weights currently, especially for our healing roles. I've been working on my own gear spreadsheets for a while but am hesitant to make them public until I'm sure the stat weights can be confirmed, otherwise it's just guessing and speculating. (I'm sure Bowler Hat will have some insight into this whenever he posts his spreadsheet, which is reportedly soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Eosmeep View Post
    Do you have any calculations to back up your stat weights?

That has been the main issue for determining proper stat weights currently, especially for our healing roles. I've been working on my own gear spreadsheets for a while but am hesitant to make them public until I'm sure the stat weights can be confirmed, otherwise it's just guessing and speculating. (I'm sure Bowler Hat will have some insight into this whenever he posts his spreadsheet, which is reportedly soon)
    This was the weights that we agreed upon internally after FT/EE raiding (only regulos kill missing atm) at RR. We didn't made insane math over things but common sense mostly (i.e. shaman has at least %50 crit rate at raid and even more with combat buffs and the scaling with crit power is insane).

stellar nefarious augment gives about +31 CP while magelo site shows it as +47. please don't forget this when you're checking the list.

I'm leaving the game after RR-SO merge. My guides won't be updated.

Plane Touched

A few issues I have are:
    Magelo has wrong stats on some items
    Magelo is missing at least a couple of items (Torvan Capes are not listed)
    These lists do not take into account set bonus weights

Otherwise, thanks for putting this together!

Magelo just doesn't look at things in enough detail either. It doesn't factor in the fact that SP scales up dependant upon spec.

For example, considering the following 3 specs, and looking at the BiS Seal + Wis/SP augment + rune.

The seal has a value of 88 wis +7SP + 32SP = 105SP, but it is actually worth -

123 SP if you are in 61 inq 11 warden 4 sentinel
    120 SP if you are in 61 inq 11 warden 4 defiler with +8% wisdom.
    115 SP if you are in 61 inq 11 warden 4 defiler with 4% damage.

So as you can see, spec affects stats weights considerably and therefore the magelo results are not very accurate at all.

Consider another example - The crafted ring with epic augment. You can either make it with wis/SP or wis/CP.

For either - 75wis, 42int, 39sp, or 75wiz, 36int, 28sp, 14cp.

It looks like a no brainer, 2 rings, drop 22sp gain 28cp, should be a DPS gain right? But the real difference in stats factoring in the spec is 24vs28. or a 1:1.16 ratio of SP:CP. You would need a crit rate around 50% to show this as a DPS gain, ie - fully raid buffed situation with 100% uptime on crit buffs/debuffs, in all other scenarios it would be a DPS loss.

For anyone considering a single set of rings, and who does some healing as well as DPS and is looking at item useage outside of raids then the wiz/sp version of crafted items is without doubt the BiS augment, not the fanatical.

But for those who really want to min/max it, make 2 sets
    Last edited by usman; 01-12-2013 at 04:33 AM.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    Magelo just doesn't look at things in enough detail either. It doesn't factor in the fact that SP scales up dependant upon spec.

For example, considering the following 3 specs, and looking at the BiS Seal + Wis/SP augment + rune.

The seal has a value of 88 wis +7SP + 32SP = 105SP, but it is actually worth -

123 SP if you are in 61 inq 11 warden 4 sentinel
    120 SP if you are in 61 inq 11 warden 4 defiler with +8% wisdom.
    115 SP if you are in 61 inq 11 warden 4 defiler with 4% damage.

So as you can see, spec affects stats weights considerably and therefore the magelo results are not very accurate at all.

Consider another example - The crafted ring with epic augment. You can either make it with wis/SP or wis/CP.

For either - 75wis, 42int, 39sp, or 75wiz, 36int, 28sp, 14cp.

It looks like a no brainer, 2 rings, drop 22sp gain 28cp, should be a DPS gain right? But the real difference in stats factoring in the spec is 24vs28. or a 1:1.16 ratio of SP:CP. You would need a crit rate around 50% to show this as a DPS gain, ie - fully raid buffed situation with 100% uptime on crit buffs/debuffs, in all other scenarios it would be a DPS loss.

For anyone considering a single set of rings, and who does some healing as well as DPS and is looking at item useage outside of raids then the wiz/sp version of crafted items is without doubt the BiS augment, not the fanatical.

But for those who really want to min/max it, make 2 sets
    The Stellar Fanatical augment is 19CP on rings. ;) 24vs38 so 1:1.58 SP:CP
    I have made two sets, and later that night got the CP ring from Kain..doh!
    Last edited by RogueUnseen; 01-14-2013 at 08:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread