+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Guide to playing 44 druid 22 cabalist *PvP/PvE Dps*

Rift Disciple

Default Guide to playing 44 druid 22 cabalist *PvP/PvE Dps*

Alright so this build is probably one of the strongest dps builds ive come across it has good aoe and good single target you can dps from melee or from ranged plus you have a pet constantly doing high dps.

44 Druid/22 Cabalist:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...Go.E0oVrzo.-10

Play style for PvP: For pvp you want to stay at ranged early on sending in your pet throwing out some AoEs when it is secure enough for you to go melee you want to go into melee range for max ST burst. You want to be strifing in and out so you dont get caught in a group of people at melee range.

Play style for PvE: For PvE you want to just mainly use your cab AoE on trash mobs and when you get up close you use your druid abilities for huge ST dps.
    Pet: I use the satyr he does good AoE dps and ST dps very good pet

Buffs: Aid of the Forest, Spirit of Upheaval,Fury of the Fae,Through Step

Which abilities you use for AoE: To start off your AoE burst you want to use in this order Sigil of Spirits>curse of solitude>Tyranny Of Death>Bound fate(applies tyranny to all targets)you want to spam this ability till you can reach melee range.

Single Target attack rotation: Sigil of the spirits>Thorns of Ire>Curse of discord>Dark Water>Eruption of Life>Combined Effort> Fervent Strike you will be mainly using fervent strike but reapply the other DoTs when needed.

Cooldowns: Shadow Breach: For when you get into melee range or have people who do physical damage attacking you, Strength of the Fae: Very good defensive cd for when you are taking alot of damage, Natural Dedication: You wanna use that every 30 seconds verry good buff to keep on group.

Utility:I love the amount of CCs you have in this spec you got Grim silence for when your attacking a caster, Slumber for when someone is on you works as a Sap, Maelstorm too group up the enemies so you can load you AoE burst, Sigil of Woe a good buff remover you can use every 15 seconds.

So this is probably my favorite dps spec ive played in a while as a cleric it is the best of both worlds works for pve and pvp.... If you have any questions about the spec feel free to ask. I have no doubt that this is one of the top specs you could play at this time. feel free to comment on any mistakes I made or feedback
    Thank you all

I support this thread, 100%.

Champion

Legit. Who is this xayvier guy and why is he not guide writer status?

going to try this on my cleric for sure
    Zoartype@Deepwood

brb, rolling a Cleric so I can use this spec

Soulwalker

Very creative spec tried it out in a warfront top dps and went 12-0 as rank 26 ty

Shield of Telara

I used this guide and my di*k grew 6 inches!!!!

Best guide I have ever used!

Rift Disciple

Stop blowing up my mind. You already owe me 2 replacements for the previous minds i have lost.
    Fourtyfour

Quote Originally Posted by xayvier View Post
    alright so this build is probably one of the strongest dps builds ive come across it has good aoe and good single target you can dps from melee or from ranged plus you have a pet constantly doing high dps.

44 druid/22 cabalist:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...go.e0ovrzo.-10

play style for pvp: For pvp you want to stay at ranged early on sending in your pet throwing out some aoes when it is secure enough for you to go melee you want to go into melee range for max st burst. You want to be strifing in and out so you dont get caught in a group of people at melee range.

Play style for pve: For pve you want to just mainly use your cab aoe on trash mobs and when you get up close you use your druid abilities for huge st dps.
    Pet: I use the satyr he does good aoe dps and st dps very good pet

buffs: Aid of the forest, spirit of upheaval,fury of the fae,through step

which abilities you use for aoe: To start off your aoe burst you want to use in this order sigil of spirits>curse of solitude>tyranny of death>bound fate(applies tyranny to all targets)you want to spam this ability till you can reach melee range.

Single target attack rotation: Sigil of the spirits>thorns of ire>curse of discord>dark water>eruption of life>combined effort> fervent strike you will be mainly using fervent strike but reapply the other dots when needed.

Cooldowns: Shadow breach: For when you get into melee range or have people who do physical damage attacking you, strength of the fae: Very good defensive cd for when you are taking alot of damage, natural dedication: You wanna use that every 30 seconds verry good buff to keep on group.

Utility:i love the amount of ccs you have in this spec you got grim silence for when your attacking a caster, slumber for when someone is on you works as a sap, maelstorm too group up the enemies so you can load you aoe burst, sigil of woe a good buff remover you can use every 15 seconds.

So this is probably my favorite dps spec ive played in a while as a cleric it is the best of both worlds works for pve and pvp.... If you have any questions about the spec feel free to ask. I have no doubt that this is one of the top specs you could play at this time. Feel free to comment on any mistakes i made or feedback
    thank you all

omg i love this spec thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    I used this guide and my di*k grew 6 inches!!!!

Best guide I have ever used!
    ^ I agree and also gained the same results.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xayvier View Post
    Alright so I'm super sexy guys...
    Yes we know. Your guide makes us want to sex you.

P.S. Before reading your guide, I didn't even have a penls. Now I'm laying it on thick.

P.S.S. You took my virginity.
    Last edited by Darthraki; 11-08-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Im a much better pvp healer than dps, but i sorta like it. Wars and rogues out kill me, but its not bad at all.

Im more privy to the dps fairy, its easier to set her for aoe and st and she snipes runaways far easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Im a much better pvp healer than dps, but i sorta like it. Wars and rogues out kill me, but its not bad at all.

Im more privy to the dps fairy, its easier to set her for aoe and st and she snipes runaways far easier.
    Nobody cares S T F U

P.S This guide didn't make my penls grow at all... it's still 2inches
    Last edited by SoKoQQ; 11-08-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Intriguing...

What kind of numbers are you getting in PvE?

Quote Originally Posted by SoKoQQ View Post
    Nobody cares S T F U

P.S This guide didn't make my penls grow at all... it's still 2inches
    Cuz fat and ugly azn irl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast