+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Justicar Speadsheet

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

Default Justicar Speadsheet

It seems my old thread got locked for some reason so here is a new one.

Here is the latest version:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...thkey=CIacp_MG

You can select items, runes and lesser by choosing them from a drop down window by clicking the small arrow after selecting the correct sell. (resistance vial, collecter's edition rune and armor plating work in the same way)
    For the buffs simple fill in yes or no.
    A note for Resonance which is a mostly unknown buff by most. It is activated when a bard has all motifs on you (which should be always if you have a good bard) and increases you stats by 5% which is a major buff.
    And yes all buffs work like just in game in regards to stacking. So Stone of Vigor doesn't stack with shaman aura's, Fanfare of Vigor not with cleric endurance etc (it will simple use the one with the biggest stat increase and ignore the others).

Missing an item
    If you miss an item please post it here in this thread.
    And please note that strength/dex accessories won't be added even when requested. As for augmented items I still plan to get a clean solution for that.

Changes: This weekend I still post a modified version of the spreadsheet with the new (1.6) PTS talents worked into it. I will also add a couple of missing HK items at the same time.
    Last edited by Radak; 11-10-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Thank you! All your hard work is appreciated! Gives me more time to play and less time to nerd-out # crunching (I would, but lack the time )

bump for awesomeness!

any idea when we'll be seeing this updated with new essences and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    bump for awesomeness!

any idea when we'll be seeing this updated with new essences and the like?
    I have to look at it. I will try to look at it this weekend but I might not have the time.
    So if it's not this weekend you can expect it next week.
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Shadowlander

In your opinion are any Greater Essences justifiable to use over the new Lessers?

Quote Originally Posted by AryaS View Post
    In your opinion are any Greater Essences justifiable to use over the new Lessers?
    For tanking they where already hard to consider but with the new lessers you can forget about them completely, unless some new awesome one got introduced with the new T2 raid rifts.

Soulwalker

Radak, whats your take on cleric tanking in comparison to warrior/rogue post 1.6?

Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHeilos View Post
    Trying to give advice on the internet doesn't work.

Here's a new drop for you to add

Rise of the Phoenix
    Boss - Beruhast
    Divine Flame - Mace - 35.7 DPS - 19 Int - 22 Wis - 38 End - 22 Dodge - 326 SP - 49 Focus

Quote Originally Posted by Wildangl View Post
    Radak, whats your take on cleric tanking in comparison to warrior/rogue post 1.6?
    Heres my thoughts:

I have no numbers for it, but i felt a lot squishier this week then previous weeks. And now with warriors able to open up more tanking options we just got left in the dust.

Our warrior ran 44paladin/22warlord and his threat was unbeatable, and he had comparable avoidance with 23% dodge and 17% parry. He also had slightly better or about the same block, but of course he blocks a higher amount from the paladin talent. He also sports more physical mitigation from the warrior passive which easily beats out our 10% and 3% talents. In addition to this he is running with ~21.6k hp raid buffed where i can barely reach 19k.

I think we lost our edge at physical tanking, and they still have their VK or Hybrid magic spec to rock our magic mitigation.

Again this is no hard analysis of the classes, just stuff i pulled out after a HK clear and some poking around justicar vs warrior talents (I tank T2 dungeons as a warrior, so have some experience with them)
    Last edited by Quietmode; 11-17-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Cleric Tank

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post
    Heres my thoughts:

I have no numbers for it, but i felt a lot squishier this week then previous weeks. And now with warriors able to open up more tanking options we just got left in the dust.

Our warrior ran 44paladin/22warlord and his threat was unbeatable, and he had comparable avoidance with 23% dodge and 17% parry. He also had slightly better or about the same block, but of course he blocks a higher amount from the paladin talent. He also sports more physical mitigation from the warrior passive which easily beats out our 10% and 3% talents. In addition to this he is running with ~21.6k hp raid buffed where i can barely reach 19k.

I think we lost our edge at physical tanking, and they still have their VK or Hybrid magic spec to rock our magic mitigation.

Again this is no hard analysis of the classes, just stuff i pulled out after a HK clear and some poking around justicar vs warrior talents (I tank T2 dungeons as a warrior, so have some experience with them)
    Thanks, that is pretty much my thoughts. I am on the fence in regards to my future as a cleric tank. Ive played pally tank in EQ2 and WoW and looks like cleric tanking is going to suffer thier same fate. Someday Ill learn to just roll a warrior and know ill have a certain place in the tanking world lol.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Quietmode.

I was able to tank Inquisitor this week without any problems, but on other things I did feel weaker. And we are still useless on trash (mainly the mana drain but partly threat aswell).

We really need a few more changes to fix things around.

I really don't understand how Zinbik can say our Shield of Faith was nerfed from 15% to 10% because of balance but warrior get 19.8% simple for spending 66 point in tank souls (without even looking at their other talents that increase this).

The buffs to warrior and rogues where just way higher then that of clerics (we even got nerfed for physical damage). And as a result cleric are now at the lowest spot by a fair margin.
    Last edited by Radak; 11-17-2011 at 02:41 PM.

I felt a lot squishier tonight during upper floor HK + Akylios. Or rather, I felt useless on upper floor HK as per usual and the extra damage I was taking on Akylios (tanking Jornaru -> Deepclaws) was really significant. That nerf to Shield of Faith is really noticeable.

On the flipside, I was taking a lot less damage from magic. I normally tank the caster mobs that cast Brine Net, and used to take about 2.7k from their standard spammable spell. This is down to 2k now.

On several occasions our warrior tank pulled a mob off me with AoE threat that I was tanking with single-target abilities. I can't really tell if our overheal is generating threat like it should, but at the very least the buffs to our threat are enough that I can keep mobs off of the DPS even with 51 Justicar.
    Spence <Legit>

Ya threat against dps is fine. But our threat versus rogues and warriors is a joke.

Cleric Tank

got this first on server last night from 1st boss RotP:

Ancient Eth Plated Ring
    17 wis
    15 int
    29 end
    33 block
    40 focus

its BiS (so far as i've seen) above Reef of steel

as far as tanking goes, our subpar threat was increased by less than the warriors and rogues... so now we're worse off than before.

our physical mitigation which was already weaker than warriors were in 1.5, got nerfed and warriors and rogues got buffed... again worse off than before

it feels pretty hopeless now, i get hit for 40% more than our guilds rogue tank and i think i'm slightly better geared
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 11-17-2011 at 03:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast