+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: [Guide] The Raiding Inquisitor v1.4

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mathom View Post
    sabos have another skill which overwrites souldrain debuff.

but souldrain debuff is the strongest one to use, but i didnt know NT's of different mages stack...
    They don't stack, they simply don't overwrite because of the damage dealt after they expire. I'm not sure if this is working correctly, as it's ridiculous Neddra's Torture's damage is removed this way. Possible solution: Have Neddra's torture be two seperate debuffs (like "Drown", although this one is seperated because of possible CC immunity), one for the damage, one for the magic damage.

Also, please say which debuff you are talking about. Have you tested this to make sure it is certain one replaces the other?
    Last edited by Jinjah; 08-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Crit

46/10/10 inq/sent/sham will only be good if you have a decently high amount of crit. Otherwise a 51pt will beat it out.
    At what crit % would it be ideal to change to 46/10/10 inq/sent/sham. I'm curently having 30% crit raid buffed.

Well just beginner and only having T2 and 1 T3 piece.

Would it be okay to roll on "Mage" items, means items that have more INT than Spirit? I'm especially looking for Items that have Crit on it.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Luvia View Post
    At what crit % would it be ideal to change to 46/10/10 inq/sent/sham. I'm curently having 30% crit raid buffed.

Well just beginner and only having T2 and 1 T3 piece.

Would it be okay to roll on "Mage" items, means items that have more INT than Spirit? I'm especially looking for Items that have Crit on it.
    I wouldn't even consider switching until you're 55% crit when raid buffed. Remember, your character sheet + 5% from Inner Focus talents + ~20% from full raid buffs will give you approximate crit when in a raid.

I would also favor 51pt inq on majority of movement fights... 46pt will shine in Herald, Duke, Plutonus, Warmaster, Oracle, etc.

Plane Touched

ofc u can roll on cloth. just dont go PvP with it.

i use cloth t3 gloves from vendor, since they are way better than the ones for clerics
    Game Over - Trübkopf Guardian
    Matho - DPS Cleric (retired)
    Aragar - DPS Warrior
    HK: 7/11

Plane Touched

tested melee inqui with same equip as above postet (just had less spellpower due to not having a 5% boost from skills):

aprox 1070 DPS
    Aragar - DPS Warrior

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    Positive. Was the highest parse, 4min and 20 seconds
    Highest parse at 4:20, go figure :P

Just wondering, when you parse on bosses and such, are you factoring in the Soul Drain buff or no? Especially considering getting in melee can be hard on certain fights. Have you parsed melee inquis yet though?

Soulwalker

just kidding, I see someone parsed melee inquis

Plane Touched

all my parses included souldraindebuff and AoA. rest were base stats
    Aragar - DPS Warrior

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
    Highest parse at 4:20, go figure :P

Just wondering, when you parse on bosses and such, are you factoring in the Soul Drain buff or no? Especially considering getting in melee can be hard on certain fights. Have you parsed melee inquis yet though?
    I'm factoring in full raid buffs in that particular parse. In my own personal testing, I use no debuffs.

Hey Sok some of your essence stats in your BiS List haven't been updated since they buffed them.
    Hiphop - Cleric
    Nasa - Warrior
    of <Dominance>, Faemist

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Bobopedic View Post
    Hey Sok some of your essence stats in your BiS List haven't been updated since they buffed them.
    Thanks Bobo! BiS should be updated with Xanadu's list of HK gear as well as the ones people posted tonight. I'll add the overhaul of essences to the list and have that done tonight as well. Thanks!

i was just wondering with the pvp synergy crystal, if getting a 4 piece r6 set (feet, legs, chest, shoulders) would be bis since it nets an extra 125sp, hard to turn up, and then filling the rest with focus pieces.
    you lose a bit of crit with that set but you might be able to make it up in the source
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by j3w3l View Post
    i was just wondering with the pvp synergy crystal, if getting a 4 piece r6 set (feet, legs, chest, shoulders) would be bis since it nets an extra 125sp, hard to turn up, and then filling the rest with focus pieces.
    you lose a bit of crit with that set but you might be able to make it up in the source
    You'd have to calculate the stat loss on R6, not to mention all of the Focus you would be losing. So no, I doubt seriously it is worth it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    You'd have to calculate the stat loss on R6, not to mention all of the Focus you would be losing. So no, I doubt seriously it is worth it.
    You only need 4 pieces of r6 gear to get the synergy crystal bonus. You can still use PvE helm and gloves for the focus. In that set up I gain 100ish SP but lose 100ish crit. It's a good trade off if your crit stays high enough.

I can promise you that using 4 pieces of r7/r8 that don't have focus (shoulders, chest, legs, boots) for the set bonus is superior to anything you can get right now, except for maybe full relic gear. And even then, 200 SP is pretty huge.
    Hiphop - Cleric
    Nasa - Warrior
    of <Dominance>, Faemist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast